SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:07 am

I have to say Luke was not doing it for me when I watched the first 2 episodes. Something about his face was off. Until his date! Damn. Embarassed

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:19 am

Max64 wrote:Luke just posted something on Instagram, I don't know who that is with him, Jordan?
It's captioned "you buying it? yeh, me neither" #judingpeople,   I don't know how to bring it over but heres the link
https://www.instagram.com/luke__pell/?hl=en

not sure what that is suppose to mean??
This is a scene where Chad was whining to Derek.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:19 am

Here you go..
SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Screen10
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:19 am

^^IA @blueberry.  Someone else posted he looks better in motion.  He is one of those guys that doesn't take good photos consistently, similar to Doc Cupcake.  You have to know the man to realize the inner beauty.  I think he has eliminated every ounce of body fat which can almost make his face look gaunt, and to me he would look a bit better with some softer lines/angles.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:21 am

He has a hot body, but his face IS wonky IMO. He has Kaitlyn's eyes.. Eh, I'm sure most people don't care though.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:30 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:He has a hot body, but his face IS wonky IMO. He has Kaitlyn's eyes.. Eh, I'm sure most people don't care though.

IMO.

I am okay with a little imperfection, it makes things interesting to me. He is not traditionally handsome, I just find him sexy, his intensity does it for me. Then again I like Robby too and think he is really cute and funny. Jordan and Chase are the two that I kind of go, eh, I don't see it. Variety is the spice of life.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:41 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:He has a hot body, but his face IS wonky IMO. He has Kaitlyn's eyes.. Eh, I'm sure most people don't care though.

IMO.

I am okay with a little imperfection, it makes things interesting to me.  He is not traditionally handsome, I just find him sexy, his intensity does it for me. Then again I like Robby too and think he is really cute and funny.  Jordan and Chase are the two that I kind of go, eh, I don't see it.  Variety is the spice of life.
Of the f4, Chase is the only one I'm attracted to physically. The others do nothing for me. So yeah, it's all taste.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by CindyBee Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:41 am

Kashathediva wrote:I didn't like it with Baldwin and I would not like it less now.  JMO.
I thought they handled HDDA's season with some respect, but I don't think it's the same show now that it was then. The show seems scummier. IDK if that's a word.

I agree, I don't know if this is something I want to see, a war veteran that has seen stuff most of us can't even fathom trotted out for our amusement.

And I just want to bring up something about Lt. Andy's season: he wasn't the first choice. It was suppose to be another naval doctor, who had been on active duty in Iraq and was profiled in Newsweek magazine about a 24 hour period where he and his team saved dozens of lives--a relative served at the same field hospital and knew the guy. He said no thanks to ABC and we got "An officer and a gentleman" with Baldwin instead.

I hope if indeed Luke is chosen as the next bachelor he is ready for the experience.

CindyBee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:27 am

Because it's Friday Hugesmile

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 13126811

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:36 am

because it is Luke giggling (teasing you @Max64)

via GIPHY

GIF I made from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:38 am

^^^Good one!!^^^^  He's such a cutie pie!

Stuck needs to change her avatar!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:41 am

yep she does!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1