SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:52 pm

He is adorable in his snaps.  When James pulled up at his house, Luke was dancing around and being silly.  She did get some great guys on her season.  Maybe Luke realized that she was more into Jordon and they mutually agreed to say goodbye at F4.  He would make a great bachelor, IMO.
We will have to watch his "feet" to see if he disappears at the same time she does for hints that he could be F1.  But you can't hide for long if you snapping every day.  :winkie:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:55 pm

maddybella wrote:Maybe jojo's brothers had something to do with Luke being F4

He was let go after his HTD, and had not met the brothers. The last two only meet the parents/family
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:57 pm

mysthelma wrote:One good thing these group of guys came out very cordial and friendly...with the exception of Chad. Very refreshing.

Luke could very well be f1 if only we have caps of him in Thailand. If the spoilers are true what made her let him go at f4. Watching their date, and how gushy she was about him, the attraction, and how he would be an amazing husband.... I would think he be one of her f2

except luke was very adamant to explain that for him, he took very seriously engagement and marriage and only one at the end so maybe she liked him enough to let him go at F4. Maybe she took the decent decision with him. For sure the prods would never put him in the F2 position.

now between chase and robby, the F2 position was more difficult. I still see no emotional connection with chase whatsoever. I thought the fake snow date was like emily/brad but i saw none after that. of course we saw only chad/alex/evan feud for 3 episodes so it left no time for robby and chase.

robby is imo the dark horse in all this. so many clues direct me to him. Chase, only yoga friendly joke so far.

Luke is gaining almost 3000 new followers per day on instagram. he has now over 81.2K within 2 weeks!!!!!! that is huge. Robby has 40K. Luke post only 1 per day I think.

I truly love this guy on and outside the show. It is a bittersweet situation. I want him to be F1 since he is my favorite and believe in a Trista/Ryan happy ending or Ashley/JP but I do not think Jojo is the right girl for him AND I want him to take the next bach gig AND not at the same time for the same reasons.

So I want a foiler with him but then I think if there is one, direction goes to Robby right now

He liked this and I find it myself totally hilarious.

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Elan10
luke twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:58 pm

MiniDiva wrote:He is adorable in his snaps.  When James pulled up at his house, Luke was dancing around and being silly.  She did get some great guys on her season.  Maybe Luke realized that she was more into Jordon and they mutually agreed to say goodbye at F4.  He would make a great bachelor, IMO.
We will have to watch his "feet" to see if he disappears at the same time she does for hints that he could be F1.  But you can't hide for long if you snapping every day.  :winkie:

boooohooooo i cannot see snapchat... hint hing anywone can bring over it?

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:09 pm

maddybella wrote:Maybe jojo's brothers had something to do with Luke being F4

How? Only final two meets the leads family

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 1f49b  SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:10 pm

^^HEA, I would if I could but it is technically challenging for me as I am a newbie.  Maybe someone who know the app and has the skills can help us.  Smiley

What I am finding is that the video's seem to be a split second and then another one may follow.  With the iPad, all the unviewed snaps follow each other quickly and whoosh by.  Not sure if it is like that on the smart phones.  SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 2292733854
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:14 pm

Luke can't be too torn up about not getting JoJo's final rose, he was very complimentary of her in that snapchat interview he did, it actually surprised me a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:17 pm

HEA wrote:SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Elan10
luke twitter

I feel just the opposite. I never liked Taylor Swift for Calvin Harris. Just like I never liked Jordan for JoJo.

Luke is one of the good ones. JoJo's loss some one else's gain JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:28 pm

I hope Luke has already gotten what he wanted from the show and that is to be known nationally and bring attention to his musical career.  Probably the same with James T. also.  The women will flock to him now for sure.  Wish we had an on-site fan in Nashville to see how things go tonight.  giggling

ETA:  Luke has got a gig at Cowboys Up Saloon Harker Heights Texas, Saturday June 18th and a Private Ranch on Sunday, June 19th, per GigMasters
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:30 pm

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 ClGhpOOXEAANhvA
Luke Pell ‏@Luke__Pell · 11m11 minutes ago
Texans in Tennessee #thebachelorette #nashville check our snapchats SC jimbonator89 SC lucaspell

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:59 pm

I have an early morning her in Knoxville or I would try. Darn working a real job.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:58 pm

^^^ you have to try next time if possible and please use your phone so we can have pictures!!!!!

he just tweeted this https://www.facebook.com/KTRKHouston/videos/10153968436284342/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1