SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MusicCity - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:04 pm

^^No worries, we become curious about veneers. I don't know anything about them. MusicCity - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 2498057887
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

MusicCity - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:08 pm

HEA wrote:I wonder if he was injured in afghanistan... sad

anyone knows? (sorry quoting myself)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:11 pm

HEA wrote:
HEA wrote:I wonder if he was injured in afghanistan... sad

anyone knows? (sorry quoting myself)

I have no idea, but there is no obvious physical injuries or scarring, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:15 pm

can someone help me to understand please as I do not use snapchat nor instagram
how do you know when a person "return" to his IG besides looking at the date they post the picture. Like for Luke. It is said that he returned April 28. But the first pic I see is dated May 16. question

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:22 pm

HEA wrote:can someone help me to understand please as I do not use snapchat nor instagram
how do you know when a person "return" to his IG besides looking at the date they post the picture. Like for Luke. It is said that he returned April 28. But the first pic I see is dated May 16. question

I assume, someone here was monitoring his IG account and he probably changed something and/or started following other guys from the show.  I heard he cleaned up his photos so he may have deleted some and not added any new ones until May 16th.  This is a new form of sleuthing with SM that we have discovered. As cast gets eliminated they start making some changes to their SM accounts like following other cast members.  As far as snapchat, I assume they start posting videos.  

So based on above, he was determined to have made it to the F4 guys. Props to the sleuthers. yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:29 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
HEA wrote:can someone help me to understand please as I do not use snapchat nor instagram

I assume, someone here was monitoring his IG account and he probably changed something and/or started following other guys from the show.  I heard he cleaned up his photos so he may have deleted some and not added any new ones until May 16th.  This is a new form of sleuthing with SM that we have discovered. As cast gets eliminated they start making some changes to their SM accounts like following other cast members.  As far as snapchat, I assume they start posting videos.  

So based on above, he was determined to have made it to the F4 guys.  Props to the sleuthers.  yes

thanks! sneaky but effective MusicCity - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:59 pm

If you wanna know more, go to page 11 of this thread. Our wonderful sleuthers found out around 4/28, Luke's IG account was reactivated and post counts were down quite a lot, so the conclusion was he was sent home after f4 RC.  I was crushed because I had hoped he's f1. Now I will be happy eithe Luke or Chase be the next lead.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:17 pm

^^Thanks @sdmom for pointing to the discussion. Interesting reading again after seeing him on the show. Seems like a lot of people thought early on that he would be the next Bachelor lead.   Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:29 pm

Going back and rereading, I was so sure he was going to go home 3rd and be the next bachelor. I was really shocked when his ig became reactivated. Now thinking about it, and knowing Jordan could have possibly been going home in 3rd, I wonder if they went ahead and had him eliminated right there to still give him a prime bachelor spot.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:34 pm

^^Jordon or Robby going home in 3rd? I know RS announced Robby was F4 but you all sleuthed out it was Luke. Maybe getting Luke out at F4 gave him options to be on BP if he was interested. I am curious if Luke would really be interesting in taking the next lead of TB?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:49 pm

Alright my fellow Luke lovers, I haven't given into peer pressure in a long time, but he works so hard for these abs I thought I would at least share them for the weekend.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:50 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Alright my fellow Luke lovers, I haven't given into peer pressure in a long time, but he works so hard for these abs I thought I would at least share them for the weekend.

High clap High clap High clap
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1