SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MusicCity - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:55 pm

babs wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Alright my fellow Luke lovers, I haven't given into peer pressure in a long time, but he works so hard for these abs I thought I would at least share them for the weekend.

High clap High clap High clap

@babs and @minidiva I would have used your pics first, excellent taste both of you! Plus IG wouldn't let me steal pics so I had to get one off yahoo, not bad I think.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

MusicCity - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:59 pm

@stuckinsc  I would say you have impeccable taste yourself!   MusicCity - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 1710264613
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:59 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Alright my fellow Luke lovers, I haven't given into peer pressure in a long time, but he works so hard for these abs I thought I would at least share them for the weekend.

clapping! High clap :bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:02 pm

hae1001 wrote:Going back and rereading, I was so sure he was going to go home 3rd and be the next bachelor. I was really shocked when his ig became reactivated. Now thinking about it, and knowing Jordan could have possibly been going home in 3rd, I wonder if they went ahead and had him eliminated right there to still give him a prime bachelor spot.

F3 or F4... but not F2 definitely since F2 never get the bach gig

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:42 pm

HEA wrote:
hae1001 wrote:Going back and rereading, I was so sure he was going to go home 3rd and be the next bachelor. I was really shocked when his ig became reactivated. Now thinking about it, and knowing Jordan could have possibly been going home in 3rd, I wonder if they went ahead and had him eliminated right there to still give him a prime bachelor spot.

F3 or F4... but not F2 definitely since F2 never get the bach gig
Jason and Ben F were both F2. So it can happen. Just not as often.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:50 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
babs wrote:

High clap High clap High clap

@babs and @minidiva I would have used your pics first, excellent taste both of you! Plus IG wouldn't let me steal pics so I had to get one off yahoo, not bad I think.

I'm glad you finally decided to join the Luke Lovers Club! Let's carpool to Nashville!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:52 pm

Luke definitely had his guitar with him as this is the one JoJo and he were holding at the pool party. So no doubt she knows he plays and sings, but may doesn't know he is an entertainer yet. no idea

Mark Addison Chandler
Follow · 9 hrs  ·
Writing hits with my boys @luke__pell and @daviscorley #countrymusic #nashville #musiccity — with Davis Corley and Luke Pell at Music Row, Nashville.

MusicCity - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 13432208_10208126562854799_7081437487927665710_n

Source:  Mark Addison Chandler
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:35 am

You all should check him out on snapchat. His three posts I have seen so far show a much less serious Luke, it fun to see the different sides of him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:49 am

What's his snap chat?

Never mind. I just saw it on the pic. Duh!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:50 am

:why: :why: :why: tease... i do not have a Snapchat account :pout

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:54 am

HEA wrote::why: :why: :why:  tease... i do not have a Snapchat account :pout

I caved and downloaded the app just to see Luke's stuff. It was free on my iPhone. Of course I am technology deficient, so every time I go in I quickly get away from the camera so I don't accidentally snap something of myself, no one needs to see me.

He also has two songs available on iTunes. They fit in pretty well with my Dierks Bentley, Thomas Rhett and Sam Hunt playlist.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:57 am

Do you think you can bring over the pics? Is the account public?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1