SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:09 pm

Do we know anything about Luke's exit at f4?

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:22 pm

Max64 wrote:Do we know anything about Luke's exit at f4?  

nope.
as far as I know, everyone is making an assumption that he is F4 because his IG was up on April 28.
That is the only clue that we have right?

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:25 pm

I think the fact that there are no SC's of him in Thailand is another clue.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:26 pm

Tbh, I will be glad if he's out as F4 so his fans can get ready for him as the next bachelor........if he wants to.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:37 pm

mindless wrote:I think the fact that there are no SC's of him in Thailand is another clue.
Same for Jordan. Only Chase and Robby have Thailand SCs. The unspoiled have really gone SC by SC trying to figure who the third of the F3 are and there is no evidence for Luke or Jordan.

I am actually happy for Luke to be not with JoJo. I really like them both, just not sure about them together. Half of me wants Luke as the Bach and half of me wants him to thrive away from this trainwreck.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:06 pm

we are all romantic and wish a love story at the end, that's all :rosiecolored group hug rose :wedding

mindless wrote:I think the fact that there are no SC's of him in Thailand is another clue.

same with jordan.
The only difference between jordan and luke is that jojo is totally under jordan's spell. I wished I knew why because he has nothing special from my perspective but that's fine, what is meant to be is meant to be. I am all good to see more Luke for a full season. So no matter the outcome, I am good.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:49 pm

I think a lot of the spell as you put is do to who Jordan's brother is more than what he is which hasn't shown me much of anything yet. no idea  I don't even find him that good looking but different strokes for different folks. hmmm  I am with you though in just wanting to see more of Luke for as long as we can.   :fanningfan

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:06 pm

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 2292733854 Luke snapped he will be at CMT fan fest tonight. Of course I am stuck in GA this weekend or I would try to drive over.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:17 pm

quote="SLA44"]I think a lot of the spell as you put is do to who Jordan's brother is more than what he is which hasn't shown me much of anything yet. no idea  I don't even find him that good looking but different strokes for different folks. hmmm  I am with you though in just wanting to see more of Luke for as long as we can.   :fanningfan[/quote]

Good Post I agree I agree with you and HEA both. If Jordon ( or his family) was some no name like Evan, James or some of the others she wouldn't give him a second thought.. Wow I could have named some better looking ones, but aside from Luke I don't see any this season : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:22 pm

I just re-watched Luke and Jojo's 1 on 1 date and it reminded me of Trista and Ryan's season (The first bachelorette season). Ryan was this multi talented firefighter, whose quite confident demeanor was similar to Luke. Yes, there were some shenanigans and flashy characters too that Trista was drawn too. But thank god, there wasn't a guy coat tailing the success of an older brother with lot's of baggage too. Trista might have missed out on Ryan.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:35 pm

And yet again, my better self is happy and hoping that Luke gets the chance to go through his own journey if the spoilers are true. But only if he wants to. For some reason, I believe in his integrity to do a good job as a lead.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:40 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 2292733854 Luke snapped he will be at CMT fan fest tonight. Of course I am stuck in GA this weekend or I would try to drive over.

I hope that if you have a chance to be around that you will use your phone and get pics,... tons and tons of them, all angle :lookout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1