SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:04 am

bleuberry wrote:Please let Luke be The Bachelor. Let him be a total gentleman and fall in love with just one woman. A beautiful, kind, likable woman. Is that too much to hope for??

With this show? Yes. Yes that is too much to hope for. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:18 am

nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:They often change the edit from first show to 2nd so don't see that as a problem for Luke. Everyone has their favorites but so far I think Luke is getting TB edit. He's one of my favorites so would be happy to see it happen.

I don't see them picking someone new. They love starting out with a fanbase. I also don't see them needing to go back to an older season and I'm happy about that. All JMO.

they won't sure. But none of the 3 options are outstanding as next lead. I would hate another soules type season. Blah.

I don't see any of those guys remotely like Chris Soules and for me any of them would be preferable. I think it's hard to say what people will be like as lead ahead of time. My first choice would be Wells but he's gone too soon. I'd rather have Luke of the f4 partly because he's not in the clique plus I just like him more than the other two. Chase could be okay but not sure yet about him. Robby doesn't do it for me but others like him so will keep an open mind. It doesn't really matter who they pick because there will always be those that prefer someone else. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:29 am

so true Regarding view points.

As far the current subtle push, it appears to be  Luke. My personal preference based on mainly looks is Chase. Robby has the most airtime and therefore storyline so he could swing it over the other two.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:13 am

I think Robby knows bachelor nation is a big deciding factor so he is really pushing his agenda very hard through selling himself via sm....Luke I think based on edit is who TPTB had their money on. Chase is likable and could be a dark horse for the race if he gets enough support when he is let go at F3.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 1f49b  SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:19 am

I agree^. 
It seems TPTB love this type of formula. This way they can drag in the viewers and fans and increase interest. It's like a horse race.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:11 pm

Between Luke, Chase and Robby, I think Luke is multi-dimensional and would make interesting lead.  I like Chase very much and think he is a great guy but want to see more of his personality on screen.  Robby seems too enamored with himself, IMO. cheeky

Here is Luke with his band this past weekend.  

Lukepellforbachelor @Lukepellforbac1  18m18 minutes ago
@Luke__Pell and his boys performing at Harker Heights, TX concert this past weekend!!  #TheBachelorette #TeamLuke

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 ClkCLulUsAM65iV
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:14 pm

Kasha - can we have a Potential lead thread ? Lukes thread is getting bombarded Smiley

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:17 pm

Luke for next Bachelor! I can't see it going to anyone else, honestly.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:35 pm

nd4reality wrote:Kasha - can we have a Potential lead thread ? Lukes thread is getting bombarded Smiley
I would like to put this off for at least another week after the next episode. 
I recognize what you are saying. :Nod:
Let's keep the talk on Luke in this thread. We can certainly discuss the possibility of other leads in their own threads.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Kasha - can we have a Potential lead thread ? Lukes thread is getting bombarded Smiley
I would like to put this off for at least another week after the next episode. 
I recognize what you are saying. :Nod:
Let's keep the talk on Luke in this thread. We can certainly discuss the possibility of other leads in their own threads.

:Thanktwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:48 pm

He has such a dry sense of humor IMO
I love it! cantstopl
he liked this

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Humor10
luke twitter - https://twitter.com/LaurmaniTonreau/status/745068468307959808

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:29 pm

From RS's blog:

Hi Steve! I’ve been a huge fan since Ben F’s season and thought it was time to send in an email! Based on what’s happened this season and fan reactions, who do you think has the best shot at becoming the next Bachelor?

Comment: Luke. I’d be pretty surprised if he doesn’t get it based on what I’ve heard.

Hi Steve,

Just wondering…do you have anything scandalous to report on Luke Pell…girlfriends, past relationship issues, there for the wrong reasons, etc? This past Sunday (June 12) he made a surprise appearance at “ABC’s area” that they had set up at CMA Fest in Nashville. He honestly came across as super likeable and NORMAL! I really haven’t cared for him much so far on the show (a little too monotone/not very expressive), but really think highly of him after the interview he gave. Not to mention, I think he is much more attractive in person than TV. Based off of his interview, I would say that he has a very, VERY strong shot at being the next Bachelor…good looking, sincere, southern gentleman, good back story with being a Veteran, etc. I guess he is an aspiring musician…being The Bachelor could help him advance his brand…ha ha! Not to mention, he finishes perfect in the Number 3 spot!!!

Comment: No. Haven’t heard much. And it’s looking more and more like he’s going to be the “Bachelor.”

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1