SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

patagonia - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:09 pm

babs wrote:I would really really like to see Luke as the Bachelor but then again, I don't trust MF to keep him in the image that we have of him now.  

sadly I think you are right. RS already making fun that he is always serious. But RS will do careful (maybe) to attack a war hero...

Back to top Go down

patagonia - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:22 pm

Unfortunately, it goes with the territory when you go on reality tv, look what Jordon is going through now.  That is why I wouldn't want him to go on because I like him just like he is and don't want that negativity for him.  But it is his life to make his own big boy decisions.  I would love for him to use his current 15-min and ride the wave but not return to TB.  He is adorable just the way he is.  :cutiepie

Last edited by MiniDiva on Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:28 pm

Yes. maybe he will go out like Ben or Sean? as far as I know, both came out okay?

genuine question because after each show, I do not care or check, just read the titles at my cashier line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:Have we seen Luke be funny or light hearted? Seems so intense all the time.
He's hilarious on snap so MF must be editing out his fun personality hmmm Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:21 pm

If TPTB can keep the next potential lead with a  "flat" personality it's easier to make them however they choose the following season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:28 pm

Luke was so funny when he tried twice to talk about jojo and how perceptive she is and derek kept mentioning his nipple. I think I saw evan a hand in front of him laughing. The way Luke kept trying and then looked at the camera man when derek looked behind him. I think the camera man was laughing and derek caught it. IMO

anyway, it was a funny take. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:01 pm

Luke is such a sweet man, he respsonded to a video of young girl who had dental? surgery and she was going on about Luke on the Bachelorette and asked him to hit her up.  Luke responded - check out his response to her snap video.  So cute and funny!   giggling

Luke's Twitter
Luke Pell
‏@Luke__Pell Luke Pell Retweeted cham
Hey @ChamrickWriter I'm hittin you up tho  hope you get to feeling better !
cham
‏@camrihamilton
Sorry @JoelleFletcher for hitting on your man @Luke__PellDrugs and I don't mix well
 See twitter for Cham's video.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:15 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Luke is such a sweet man, he respsonded to a video of young girl who had dental? surgery and she was going on about Luke on the Bachelorette and asked him to hit her up.  Luke responded - check out his response to her snap video.  So cute and funny!   giggling

Luke's Twitter
Luke Pell
‏@Luke__Pell Luke Pell Retweeted cham
Hey @ChamrickWriter I'm hittin you up tho  hope you get to feeling better !
cham
‏@camrihamilton
Sorry @JoelleFletcher for hitting on your man @Luke__PellDrugs and I don't mix well
 See twitter for Cham's video.
That's so cute - he is such an all around good guy!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:44 pm

Love the guy! He is just so................ yea, you know what I mean
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:50 am

His tweet was really sweet! Also loved the outtake last episode. He went along with it so casually.

I have to admit I'm not hugely into muscles. I think they look pretty, but aren't that big a deal to me. But there's a different kind of strength to Luke's build and how he's all rock solid all the way to his thighs and calves and just.. idk :fanningfan hehehe

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:12 am

are you hot @megaa ? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:55 am

HEA wrote:are you hot @megaa ? giggling

apparently! laugh out loud damn you Lucas Pell

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1