SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

patagonia - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:36 am

megaa wrote:
HEA wrote:are you hot @megaa ? giggling

apparently! laugh out loud damn you Lucas Pell
He does seem to have effect on some people so you are definitely not alone there.  eyedrool

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

patagonia - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:39 am

megaa wrote:
HEA wrote:are you hot @megaa ? giggling

apparently! laugh out loud damn you Lucas Pell

giggling I know the feeling :fanningfan

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:49 am

What surprises me, especially during preseason when I saw pics of him, he looked thin and skinny and his face very angular.  Now I realize how muscular and what a big a guy he is and it still surprises me.  He weighed 225 lbs while playing football for West Point, he isn't a little guy!  I think he "juices", does Paleo diet and obviously works out with weights to sculpt his muscles.

I can't say I am into "muscles" but appreciate a guy who is in shape.  It is his character and his sweet tweet to "drunk love" teenagers that melt my heart.     giggling :fanningfan
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:55 am

megaa wrote:His tweet was really sweet! Also loved the outtake last episode. He went along with it so casually.

I have to admit I'm not hugely into muscles. I think they look pretty, but aren't that big a deal to me. But there's a different kind of strength to Luke's build and how he's all rock solid all the way to his thighs and calves and just.. idk :fanningfan hehehe

I agree about not liking guys with huge muscles, but for me military men with muscles are different. (I know, double standard giggling...but I don't care) Most military men beef up when going through basic training, as a necessity, and usually stay that way through out their service, so I look at it differently then just being meat heads going to the gym. I would love to see a picture of Luke in uniform Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:03 am

^^Here are few pics of Luke in his military fatigues.   Smiley

Talked to Jimmy Sanders today my first platoon sergeant in Afghanistan for the first time in a few years. The friendships I built with all the guys I served with will be for a lifetime and we all know if one of us ever needs anything the other will come across the country anytime anywhere at the drop of a hat to help out. Some guys have left the Army now and some are still serving but we will all always be brothers #veteransday #dutyhonorcountry #memories #forgodandcountry #screamineagles #curahee
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:05 am

Every #MemorialDay for me is about keeping CPT Jason Holbrook's legacy alive. He gave the ultimate sacrifice Aug 2010 in Afghanistan .... Jason and I played football in the church parking lot growing up, graduated from Burnet High School, and he was like a big brother to me at #WestPoint....#alwaysrememberneversurrender #texans #legaciesalive @legaciesalive by @luke__pell

PS: Excuse double posting - would not let me post two.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:12 am

#TBT That time at Mountain Warfare school in #Argentina #mules #AndesMountains #MilitaryMules #patagonia #whatsthemulesay by @luke__pell
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:15 am

Last one for now.  Luke in his West Point Whites. He looks great in uniform.   Smiley

Every Memorial Day for me is about remembering CPT Jason Holbrook who gave his life for his country Aug 2010 ....Jason and I played football in the church parking lot as kids growing up, graduated from Burnet High School, and I followed in his footsteps at West Point....#alwaysrememberneversurrender #texans by @luke__pell
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:12 am

Thanks @MiniDiva  I just love a man in uniform :inlove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:18 am

Max64 wrote:Thanks @MiniDivia  I just love a man in uniform :inlove

You are welcome!  I agree, love a man in uniform and he makes an hunky looking soldier, IMO.   I would love to know Luke's dating history and the women he has been involved with.  But I guess that is a good thing that none of them are coming forward -  no skeletons lurking his his closet.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:53 am

I agree too that his response to this drug drunk teen was totally adorable and sweet.

He is a kind man. And I find this VERY VERY attractive.

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:42 pm

Luke is all man!

Maybe if he is the next bachelor he can, pretty please, wear his army gear. He looks so sexy in them.

I love me some Captain Luke!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1