SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:24 pm

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Swtq3m SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 33paw4y

Back to top Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:29 pm

NOOOOOOOOOO!  Don't hose Luke down.  I like him hot!  It looks mighty good on him.

Last edited by babs on Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:32 pm

Ok. for you we will hose him down in body oils. How's that?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Ok. for you we will hose him down in body oils. How's that?

Oh goody! Now we can play slip and slide!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:13 pm

I love me some Luke all the way!

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:41 pm

Oh my, I think Luke is baby sitting tonight and he is with that adorable baby boy who is acting up.  Wish someone can bring over the two videos from snap -- or go watch him on snap.  Luke will make a very funny Daddy, IMO.

This is Luke TV, it is a riot!  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:39 pm

I don't know if this has been posted on here somewhere before but I just saw a sneak peek video on wetpaint of JoJo and Luke SQT and he sure does know how to kiss!   :girlfan

Here is the link to the page:

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelorette-2016-sneak-peek-jojo-fletcher-luke-pell-1502780/

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:50 pm

^^They are smoking hot in that video.  How the heck can she let him go at F4, that doesn't make sense that he didn't make it to F3 at least.

:fanningfan   SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 1f525  SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 1f525  SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 1f525  SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 1f525
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:11 am

MiniDiva wrote:^^They are smoking hot in that video.  How the heck can she let him go at F4, that doesn't make sense that he didn't make it to F3 at least.

:fanningfan   SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 1f525  SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 1f525  SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 1f525  SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 1f525
I know and I forgot to attach the close up picture:

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Jojo-fletcher-luke-pell-750x522

Someone over on the unspoiled thread for Luke said that she thinks he could have actually been the F2 and she let him go at F4 because she cared too much for him and didn't want him to get blindsided like she did on Ben's season.  It does make sense and I also think she was afraid to go to the FS with him because well just because - I think she knew she was going to pick Jordan all along and going to the FS with Luke would have her doubting her choice maybe?  JMO  I know if I went to the FS with him there would be no more Jordan to even consider.  giggling

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:35 am

He's cute and his SM shows he has a sense of humor that unfortunately hasn't been shown much. But I think I'd need to cop a feel of all the F4's boobies, see which felt nicer and decide if I could live with them having bigger boobs than me. laugh out loud

Not that Jojo has that problem, but she could definitely have fun feeling them all up. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:38 am

I think Luke is exactly 50% of what Jo likes- very manly man- but he's so serious that I don't think it ever could have worked, even without BBJ there to harsh their buzz

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:41 am

She has her hands all over Luke in the Buenos Aires video and dang, that was hot and heavy for both of them which surprised me based on her behavior with Jordon.  Something must have fizzled out at the HTD.  Maybe he is a little too country for her.  no idea

ETA:  Just read the post under the still photo.  It makes a bit more sense that was possibly F3 at least but knew she wanted Jordon and didn't want to face the FS situation and possible aftermath.  That said, she still had other men there and let them down.

Maybe it was a mutual agreement at F4 and/or something happened that they didn't click at his HTD.  hmmm
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1