SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:20 am

OK Luke fans, something has been bothering me.

Let's recall the confusion with RS first saying Luke was F3 but then changed it to F4. That was after the wonderful sleuthers here discovered him off the show at F4 when he drastically cleaned up his IG. He did that on 4/28. Well, on 4/28 Elan posted the following on his Twitter.

@theyearofelan 4/28/16, 3:11 PM
If you're cruel to anyone I love I will remember it forever and I will go very far out of my way to make your future unpleasant.

At the time I thought he might be throwing shade at MeAndI for her book. But the timing is interesting and I am wondering if something bad may have gone down between Luke and JoJo. Could Luke have eliminated himself during HTD's with some drama thrown in that hurt JoJo and p*ssed off TPTB?

I would have thought that Luke would have been put forward for TB and went out at F3 as is usually done, but his edit is so blah and hidden (so far) for someone who makes it so far into the season. If something crazy goes down with Luke, remember you heard it here from me!

Back to top Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:33 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:OK Luke fans, something has been bothering me.

Let's recall the confusion with RS first saying Luke was F3 but then changed it to F4. That was after the wonderful sleuthers here discovered him off the show at F4 when he drastically cleaned up his IG. He did that on 4/28. Well, on 4/28 Elan posted the following on his Twitter.

@theyearofelan 4/28/16, 3:11 PM
If you're cruel to anyone I love I will remember it forever and I will go very far out of my way to make your future unpleasant.

At the time I thought he might be throwing shade at MeAndI for her book. But the timing is interesting and I am wondering if something bad may have gone down between Luke and JoJo. Could Luke have eliminated himself during HTD's with some drama thrown in that hurt JoJo and p*ssed off TPTB?

I would have thought that Luke would have been put forward for TB and went out at F3 as is usually done, but his edit is so blah and hidden (so far) for someone who makes it so far into the season. If something crazy goes down with Luke, remember you heard it here from me!
If what you are inferring that maybe Luke did something cruel to JoJo I seriously doubt ABC would have had him at their booth at the CMA and Fleiss would had twitted how popular (or something effect) it was being there with him.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:36 am

My best guess is Luke being out at the F4 was something to do with production and prepping Luke's storyline for the next Bachelor.  I am betting the elimination will be dramatic but not reflect poorly on Luke.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:37 am

I am not inferring that Luke would be cruel, at least not intentionally. What I was wondering is if maybe Luke was really JoJo's preferred F1 at that point but she had to change course and go with Jordan because Luke eliminated himself.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:42 am

Seabear wrote:My best guess is Luke being out at the F4 was something to do with production and prepping Luke's storyline for the next Bachelor.  I am betting the elimination will be dramatic but not reflect poorly on Luke.

JMO

I guess you are right and I hope so. I would not want him to be tarnished even if things didn't work out.

As far as the CMA booth goes, I think the mega Disney conglomerate uses its talent (in this case Luke) most effectively when promoting product. It was a good fit for him and them.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:44 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:I am not inferring that Luke would be cruel, at least not intentionally. What I was wondering is if maybe Luke was really JoJo's preferred to F1 at that point but she had to change course and go with Jordan because Luke eliminated himself.
I think and hope that that is what happens - I want him for the next lead!  I don't think she would want Luke to eliminate himself.  I think that comment would probably have been in reference to Andi's book which I have not read and don't plan or reading but I hear she was pretty nasty in it.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:46 am

Hmmm,  need to explore further to match up tweets with HTD and RC. I thought MF tweeted something about a long goodbye? So it sounded like a difficult departure. Maybe he was her intended F3, but they both had a change of heart after the HTD. Therefore, to RS surprise, Luke didn't show up in Thailand as he knew Luke was intended to be F3.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:59 am

I doubt something bad happened at hometown... here is a pic of them at sunset.

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Hometo10
SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Home10
my scaps from recorded TV

Jojo said early on that Luke is too good to be true. I think she knows he is husband material and everything she loves. But only one guys gives her butterflies so far. But she said that she loves Austin and Nashville to him. IMO

The possibilities that she let go the 2 good guys, Chase and Luke first and the 2 bad boys last was discussed and it makes sense. Lets not forget this conversation with jojo that Luke takes proposal and marriage as a one time event only.IMO

He also take his faith seriously:

Twitter:
Luke Pell
@Luke__Pell

Entrepreneur▪️Songwriter ▪️West Point Alum 2007 ▪️ Texas and Tennessee ▪️Prov 3: 5-6 IG: luke__pell SC: lucaspell

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 God10
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+3%3A5-6&version=ESV

We also know that she believe in God and pray (mentioned with Ben season). IMO

So, for me, it is just that she 'loved' more robby and jordan. And maybe since she knew Luke was more emotionally involved she let him go first out of the 4, this being easier for him instead of dragging him to the inevitable. IMO

It would have been easy for her to lead him up to the fantasy date I think but out of respect she did not AND I strongly believe that even if she wanted to taste 'THE PASSION THAT IS LUKE', she respected him... IMO

I am positive that the prods already wanted him as next bach and it was all planned for him to exit but not F2 which is not the position for being illegible for the next gig normally. IMO

That is something Chris Harrisson mentioned in his may 23-24 interview with ET: jojo is giving herself 100% to each guy (forgot the right words but the meaning is here). Everytime we see her kissing she IS incredibly into the guy. She HAS this puppy love eyes each time. And that made me thought that maybe she is acting and playing but it is possible that she just like the guy like liking the human/person guy and she is just somehow kind? I am not sure how to explain but we all saw that a lot of guy fell for her and we saw man cry. IMO

That is what I think she did with Luke. She enjoyed great kisses (I remember that she said jordan first kiss was perfect when it was only biting lips and a smooch). She enjoyed his company. She enjoyed feeling cherished (Luke is always next to her in group dates). IMO

This is an example of Luke being AGAIN next to her

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Bachel10
webpaint

And I am sure he was fun during the show. Edits just choose to show us only the intensity with jojo. We saw the blooper.  

The video is great but 2 things: The passion that is Luke.... and me... together

the hesitation with ' and me ... together' is definitely a sign he is way over heels with her but it is not reciprocated. IMO

But no love butterflies for jojo... lust most probably, respect, friendship but not love. Totally great on paper edits. IMO

Everything above is my opinion only. TY

===

Luke has 109K instagram followers... growing and growing.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:13 am

^^Good post @HEA

It makes sense that she was in the moment with each guy but it was only Jordon who gave her the butterflies of love.  

I don't recall Luke saying when I marry, I marry once - do you remember which epi he said that in?

Also the date Luke cleaned up his IG & SM accounts -- do you happen to know that, I heard it was April 28th -  do we know who sleuthed that and can confirm?

One other thing, we should compare Luke's hands to the the Limo/Ring guy to eliminate him there too.  

Poor Luke, I hope he didn't get his heart broken.  :tissuebox
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:13 am

Do I have this tiny hope she fell madly in love with Luke and they are now a happy couple? OF COURSE.

Sometimes, I am thinking... WHAT IF.

Like alex with his reference about the garden: alex, chase, Jordan and Robby ... being part of this garden.

For me garden can mean so much things such:

- jojo acting like a bee jumping from flower to flower
- them feeling like a harem kinda
- single men until one flower is picked

I dunno. Outside the clique mention, I find it weird that we have those edits about jordan from robby and chase and I think alex... yet jordan is part of this garden.

no Luke.

IMO Luke is too mature for them. it does not mean Luke is not social, I think he was more friend with other more mature guys like derek, annoying evan (this bubble environment sure did not help him to see him like mature but he was married , he has 3 kids after all), James S, James T.... this kind of guys. IMO

So I wished what this inside joke means.

And a little spark in me is still hoping that every spoilers and sleuthing is wrong and Luke is the one and only. And I do not care if anyone want to piss on my rainbow. I am a romantic and until the finale everyone can hope anything right? :rosiecolored

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:33 am

MiniDiva wrote:^^Good post @HEA

It makes sense that she was in the moment with each guy but it was only Jordon who gave her the butterflies of love.  

I don't recall Luke saying when I marry, I marry once - do you remember which epi he said that in?

Also the date Luke cleaned up his IG & SM accounts -- do you happen to know that, I heard it was April 28th -  do we know who sleuthed that and can confirm?

One other thing, we should compare Luke's hands to the the Limo/Ring guy to eliminate him there too.  

Poor Luke, I hope he didn't get his heart broken.  :tissuebox

yes. this is the ONLY clue we have about Luke and believe that he is F4 is that someone who was following Luke as soon as his name was leaked said that she noticed that on April 28. I have no idea who. I joined the party here at the premiere I think. So our trust and sleuthing is only based on this person so far. I do not recall any scaps of the pics he deleted. I only heard that some were silly and maybe some with exes (?? to be confirmed). The finality is that it was noticeable enough for someone to notice. But again, was it one person or more who saw that? no idea. IMO

So far we had no clue about Jordan being top 3. But the hands with the ring box looks definitely jordan's (sleuthed in the un-spoiled thread). But here again, it is subjective. The clue is not 100% confirmed. we do not see the hands AND the head with them... We have RS who affirms he is F1 and we have all this gut feeling that the majority have IMO it was jordan from and before the start. But oustide of this, we do not have solid clue IMO

Those are the only 2 clues that make some people think, this is their ending position. And I have to agree that they are very strong clues. IMO

Yes. He mentioned he took marriage very seriously like a one time deal during his diner portion at his first 1:1 date.

I think sadly he was very upset but like everyone, he recovered. With time, we all do. But I think this is going to be very emotional at his rejection :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:15 am

Process of elimination - Luke's hands compared to FRC Ring Bearer:  

Luke has working man's hands (IMO) and are not the hands in the ring bearer photo.  It is worth making the comparison as process of elimination.

Cool Hand Luke   giggling

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Capture%20Luke%20hands_zpshbqhjkt8
SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Capture%20Luk3%20Hands%202_zpsjvgf0sug
SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Capture%20LUKE%20HANDS%203_zpsfxaltwvi
SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 8b18d6d1-084d-4cc2-952e-aefc3798f1b1

Source:  Luke's IG and SC thread
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1