SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:56 pm

These must be his favorite pants! laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/-kMCywSdHm/?taken-by=needleinthehayestack
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by grace8136 Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:00 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:These must be his favorite pants!   laugh out loud

That's a cute one of him. I hadn't seen that one yet.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:05 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:These must be his favorite pants!   laugh out loud

That's a cute one of him. I hadn't seen that one yet.

I want a HTD with this family.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:23 pm

Dare I say he resembles Chad, especially in this photo...jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:29 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Dare I say he resembles Chad, especially in this photo...jmo.

Not surprised giggling She does want a Chad replacement after all. Might be all in the "her type" category.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:45 pm

There is nothing wrong with being attracted to a certain "type. I think that's normal. Robby is much more handsome than Chad though, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:46 pm

Other than the beard, I see no resemblance at all. JoJo isn't looking back and has a great opportunity to move on in her life.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:51 pm

richmondrose wrote:Other than the beard, I see no resemblance at all. JoJo isn't looking back and has a great opportunity to move on in her life.

Right on! What we believe or think we know is no skin off her nose.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:54 pm

Oh that's good then because I have a lot of opinions. :uptonogood
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:Oh that's good then because I have a lot of opinions. :uptonogood

Share them.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:02 pm

Okie dokie. I can actually see her going back to Chad after all of this. cheeky

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:21 pm

bluwavz wrote:Okie dokie. I can actually see her going back to Chad after all of this. cheeky

All JMO.

Totally agree Blu. Any guy she chooses is gonna be a risk, including Chad. He might just be the one she feels is worth it, again and again and again. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa