SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:19 am

julychild wrote:Just in case she (or her friends) is/are reading.

Time to change that Twitter avatar, Hope. Stop being weird, we know it's not an abandoned account! Change it or adopt the new tagline grace8136 made up for you...and don't forget to say "Thank You."

Sorry, I don't feel sorry for Hope. I wish I could post a song, this girl needs to let it go. She is young, but I wish she had a friend to say, girl you deserve better. Don't make yourself a victim. All JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:19 am

I feel bad for the exes who get dumped by guys to go on this show. They're forced to 'move on' faster than they maybe are ready to and change their social media activities and accounts to placate the ex on the show. If, and that's a big if, Hope appears on the show, Robbie's fully aware IMO. I hope giggling she won't though.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:33 am

I didn't feel sorry for Caila's ex, so I don't for Hope. To me get angry, heck get even, but pining away over someone who doesn't show you respect? That is on you. Be the victim or be the survivor. No man or woman is worth being a victim. These couples were not married, there are no children, so while it sucks, I am personally of the let it go mantra. I did the backslide, worse idea ever. Hanging onto someone who doesn't love and respect you enough to put your feelings first doesn't help you. It just gives them power over you.

I also don't know the circumstances of these break ups, I don't know if everything was sunshine and flowers or if it had been a long struggle. Trips, weddings, etc mean nothing to me. Plans are made long in advance and not always easy to change. Every story has three sides, his, hers and the truth. I have no idea what any of those three are here. I will wait and see. A girl leaving up her exes pics on SM doesn't make me mad at the guy, it makes me sad for her. I want that girl to want better for herself.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:44 am

Moving on takes time. JoJo perhaps went back to her ex who was not good for her just her according to herself. It sucks when the moving on has to happen on the timeline of the dumper. We don't know if hope is feeling like a victim. Maybe she has already let go? Maybe she's part of Robbie's sl, he will leave to return to his ex. I just HATE when a person going to this show forces other people to change their habits or lives to placate the person going on the show.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:08 am

They were together for 4 years and only broke up a couple of months ago. At 27, Hope was probably thinking that their relationship was leading to marriage. Now, she's just found out that he broke up with her to go on the show and didn't even have the respect to tell her. Since she didn't sign up for anything, I don't think it's fair to scrutinize how she chooses to deal with the breakup. Everyone moves on differently.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:24 am

So I caved and went to Hope's SM. Her Twitter which is private does have the Robby pic, but it is small. Her IG, which is public has very little Robby. I wonder if she isn't on Twitter enough to care? I didn't look at FB, but her IG is not a woman pining over a man. Good for her!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:28 am

How do we know she didn't know about him going on the show? Because RS said so? I don't know anything about their relationship but I'm willing to bet that he didn't break up with her just to go on the show. Plus, it soooo easy to see (from stalking their sm, haha) that it was a very off and on 4 years. FB and IG is for only posting happy stuff!

Anyone who doesn't want scrutiny makes their account private. I was upset on her behalf when we found out about her, but unless this is some kind of grand scheme between them, then don't insinuate yourself into his "journey"

GA,  I guess this line of convo might need to be transferred to Robby's thread. I apologize for the extra work.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:38 am

I'm skeptical about Robby. Too much baggage surrounds this fella, imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:53 am

Episode 7 will be in Argentina too
@realitysteve (SPOILER): Filming still in Argentina for episode 7. JoJo filming at the Entre Cielos Hotel in Mendoza yesterday...
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 CgF1Ah2VIAAzcD8?format=pjpg&name=large
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 CgF1Ah5UUAAlJ8S?format=pjpg&name=large

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 87b72b10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 86669110 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:08 pm

This doesn't help much. Looks like there are ghosts behind her.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 Dc666e87-5772-4463-a997-63fa115f49b0_zpsk3bmy8kq
my sc
original from RS

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:09 pm

I am so happy they are filming in South America. I can't wait to see all the beautiful locations.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:36 pm

Yeah, I'm just happy they are finally traveling again. Chris, Kaitlyn and Ben were all kind of busts in the travel department for me.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa