SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by pavalygurl Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:30 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ I'm not sure, but Fleiss also referenced CA when he tweeted someone the other day asking if the sandwich place in PA would ship to CA for JoJo. Maybe it was easier to fly to wherever they are now from LAX?

If they were flying to Asia, it makes sense to layover in LA. If Europe, direct from Pgh or through NY/Boston sounds more likely. RS was saying Thailand is on this season's list....so maybe there?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by california90 Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:31 pm

KK4 wrote:MF does exactly what MF wants to do. It does peak my interest that he seems more involved this season.

He is.. but its also interesting how little I feel like we have. No group date photos have surfaced anywhere.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:31 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ I'm not sure, but Fleiss also referenced CA when he tweeted someone the other day asking if the sandwich place in PA would ship to CA for JoJo. Maybe it was easier to fly to wherever they are now from LAX?

If they were flying to Asia, it makes sense to layover in LA.  If Europe, direct from Pgh or through NY/Boston sounds more likely.  RS was saying Thailand is on this season's list....so maybe there?  

Someone told me that flights to Thailand are super cheap right now. Nothing to do with them going there.. but it could be incentive to save money.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:35 pm

Seabear wrote:I live in the LA area and fly often.  Many long haul direct flights to Europe and Asia leave in the early to late evening.  MF's last tweet was around 6 pm.  Flights from LAX to Europe are 10 - 11 hrs and to Asia 14 hrs plus and that is if the destination was somewhere they could fly directly too.  If they need to make stops or transfers tack on several more hours.  Based on the timing of MF's or Elan's tweets...IMO...there was no time for a 1 on 1 date yesterday.  And today I would presume JoJo, the cast and crew are resting, getting settled and adjusting to the jet lag from the massive time difference.
Tomorrow the dates should start up again.
I am not convinced they flew from LA though.  The photo of JoJo in what I assume was an airport lounge is definitely not the lounge that is at the terminal 5 location of LAX that Elan referenced as his location yesterday.
I wish some other travelers would give us a little photo help or some useful sleuthing info.

JMO

If they went to Europe, I doubt they would come back though LAX.  I live in LA also and going to Europe, I have traveled direct from Pittsburgh, my hometown, or through NY.  It's about 7-8 hours from Pittsburgh depending how far east in Europe, compared to returning to LA, (5 hours from Pgh), then another 10-11 to Europe.  That's why I think it's Asia or perhaps South America.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:06 pm

pavalygurl, I agree with you that there is no reason to have backtracked to LA if they were flying to Europe.  If they were flying to Thailand they may still be in enroute.  To the best of my knowledge you cannot fly direct from LA.  I stopped in Hong Kong on my way to Thailand.  It is a very long travelling route.  South America makes sense but since they were in Pittsburgh already...going through Miami, Dallas or Atlanta makes more sense for South America.  
I do know the lounge photo MF posted of JoJo yesterday is NOT terminal 5 at LAX.  That terminal is Delta and has been totally remodeled recently and the Lounge does not look like that.

What I find interesting this season is MF hyping/selling the season with his tweets BUT TPTB keeping a very tight lid on all the group dates.  It creates an interesting dichotomy in my suspicious mind.  I just do not trust anything MF says.  He is so calculating.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:39 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Elan tweeted about being at LAX a few times yesterday, so if he is telling the truth, it does seem like they would have probably officially arrived to their next location late last night or today.
werent they already In PA last week?  I wonder why he was in LA.
Yesterday was april fools so who knows what Elan was trying to proof.

FWIW: I do think that there was a date yesterday and I do think they are in the Rockies somewhere.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:25 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:snipped..

FWIW:  I do think that there was a date yesterday and I do think they are in the Rockies somewhere.

Just wondering why you would think that considering MF's recent tweets.

April 2 11:43am

Mike FleissVerified account
‏@fleissmeister
JoJo is now in a far-away land... So romantic! #TheBachelorette

April 2 7:09pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 14m14 minutes ago
JoJo has a very hot date tomorrow!!!
#TheBachelorette

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:46 pm

" Hot date?" Something to do with volcano, warm springs, fire?

If they are in Uruguay, they have lots of termas over there.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:50 pm

Is there any consideration for them to remain in North America be it Canada or USA? Look at the tweets, makes it seem like there was a date yesterday, a group date could happen today, then another hot date tomorrow.

Mike Fleiss Verified account
‏@fleissmeister

#TheBachelorette
4:09 PM - 2 Apr 2016

What could be hotter than a hot tub or the hotsprings at Jasper/Radium/Lake Louise/Banff??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:40 pm

MF's gazillions tweets compared to other seasons to drum up interest may not be working considering there seems to be less interest given how slow these threads are. The contestants we've seen, except for Jordan Rogers, seem to be all blah.

We'll see what happens in May!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:snipped..

FWIW:  I do think that there was a date yesterday and I do think they are in the Rockies somewhere.

Just wondering why you would think that considering MF's recent tweets.

April 2 11:43am

Mike FleissVerified account
‏@fleissmeister
JoJo is now in a far-away land... So romantic! #TheBachelorette

April 2 7:09pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  14m14 minutes ago
#TheBachelorette

There are 2 possible flights going to Calgary, 3 possible connections going to Edmonton that align with the times that he is silent on twitter.

There are hotsprings in Jasper/Banff/Radium/and Lake Louise.

I heard a while back that a bachelorette season was going to Jasper and Radium.  Don't know if that is Bachelorette USA or Bette Canada's first season.  With how the Fflights/tweets line up, I really wonder if they are in the Rockies.  What can be hotter than a hotsprings date or hottub being involved.  Hell, with Fleiss's ideas.  What's better than stranding a guy on the 2/1 in the Canadian outback somewhere?

As far as the far away land goes.....I tend to think that Fleiss is up to his deceptive tricks.

ETA: For what it's worth, with Harrison still being in North America, I tend to think that the group is still as well. In Jillian's season which I am mentally going by as a template(right or wrong) since she's the only bette with 30 guys in the beginning and they did the HTD's before leaving the states. If they do epi 5 here, wonder if they'd take 5 guys to htd as they did in Jillian's season?

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:51 pm

SarahD wrote:MF's gazillions tweets compared to other seasons to drum up interest may not be working considering there seems to be less interest given how slow these threads are.  The contestants we've seen, except for Jordan Rogers, seem to be all blah.

We'll see what happens in May!

I've seen plenty of interest on social media and it's been a while since I've seen this type of positive reaction for a bachelorette. She has 850k IG followers (which has continued to grow while she's filming) and she still has more Twitter followers than any other girl from Ben's season other than Becca.

Fleiss' followers have grown since he started tweeting these little "spoilers" and every time he does People magazine and Us Weekly have run articles on them at least twice a week. As for these threads, it's a bit difficult to try to sleuth anything when we haven't been given much, but when we do get something there has been plenty of discussion going on.

Things do pick up towards the end of filming and when the seasons starts. It happens every season. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa