SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:23 am

It looks like a match to me too. Great job everyone! He's cute. I'm glad he's still there. I guessed that it was between him or her first 1-on-1 guy for the last HTD. I would be pretty surprised if her first 1-on-1 guy got one too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:06 am

Posting pics here as we have been discussing Chase here.....

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Chase-McNary

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Maxresdefault

both from google, bottom one taken from youtube vid.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:12 am

bluwavz wrote:I agree about the nose. The hairline seemed to match though.

His Twitter @McNaryism is deactivated BTW. There were tweets between Sammi and him.

Deactivated IG: @chase_brody7 ( used to be @cbmcnary)

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:30 am

You all are amazing. And you do it without all the people helping like blogger boy. Please remind me to never make y'all angry. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:34 am

Yep, it's Chase.  Good job, everyone! I loved his testimony. This guy is my favorite so far! :yes:

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:35 am

RS is up! Robby is the next HTD. :Woah-hoo:

ETA: As for hometown date #2, that happens tomorrow and it’ll be in Florida with Robby Hayes (the guy in the blazer, jeans, and flip flops in the pics above in case you forgot). The day portion of their date is happening at Aunt Kate’s Restuarant in St. Augustine, and one or both of them will be arriving by boat. Now, the fact that I just spoiled where it’ll be is there a chance it might get changed up now? It’s possible. But unlikely. So head on out to Aunt Kate’s Restaurant tomorrow if you want to catch a portion of JoJo and Robby Hayes together.

RS

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:39 am

^^ I have a high school friend that lives in St. Augustine. Maybe I should tell her to go spy on Robby and JoJo! The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:47 am

RS only released names for 3 HTD's. I'm thinking Luke will be #4.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:50 am

Mommyof1 wrote:RS only released names for 3 HTD's.  I'm thinking Luke will be #4.  

I think if he is in the running for bachelor he has to be. It will be interesting. With Texans and the flooding it might have screwed with the HTD filming schedule.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:12 am

grace8136 wrote:RS is up! Robby is the next HTD. :Woah-hoo:

ETA: As for hometown date #2, that happens tomorrow and it’ll be in Florida with Robby Hayes (the guy in the blazer, jeans, and flip flops in the pics above in case you forgot). The day portion of their date is happening at Aunt Kate’s Restuarant in St. Augustine, and one or both of them will be arriving by boat. Now, the fact that I just spoiled where it’ll be is there a chance it might get changed up now? It’s possible. But unlikely. So head on out to Aunt Kate’s Restaurant tomorrow if you want to catch a portion of JoJo and Robby Hayes together.

RS

STAY AWAY HOPE!!!!!!!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:13 am

HA, well I still think he looks totally different in that group pic than in his full face pics. Not really what I pictured that guy to look like at all...don't think he is cute at all.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:30 am

Duke702 wrote:HA, well I still think he looks totally different in that group pic than in his full face pics. Not really what I pictured that guy to look like at all...don't think he is cute at all.

I agree. Not what I was quite expecting.

He's okay in looks.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa