SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by mysthelma Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:04 am

Yeah I agree...enough of Robby. Hope we get some pictures of the other htd. I really hope Robby does not end up f1

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 1f49b  phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by lightredemption Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:59 am

Duke702 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Am I the only one who wants Robbys htd to end soon so Jojo can move to the next one? I want to know if Jordon Luke James or the first 1on1 guy get a htd.

Yes enough of pink shirt, flip flop weaing, receding hairline, just got out of a 4 year relationship with JoJo's doppleganger Robby cantstopl
Good Post I'm sad that he's got this far - they don't look like they have any chemistry together either. JMO
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:22 pm

It looks like we now might have some clues that can back up RS' claim that Jordan is getting a HTD. IMO

Lindsay Davis, Luke's girlfriend, posted a picture to IG (linzi5) of her flying yesterday afternoon and on the previous picture someone she knows asked her where she was going, to which she replied north cal and then said in another comment it was Chico, which is where Jordan's parents live. It's also a quick trip according to her as they're leaving on Tuesday.

Thanks to the person that first saw this and messaged me about it. Nice catch! I took a screen shot just in case too. I'll also put it in Jordan's thread so it doesn't get lost.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:34 pm

Thanks Ash, and to the person who shared it! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:43 pm

With that travel time for Luke and his girlfriend, JoJo and the crew must be going to Chino CA next. So either Jordan is the 3rd HTD or somehow Texas went unnoticed or is the 4th HTD or there are only 3 HTD's. Interesting time schedule this season.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:00 pm

I think Chico will be on Monday. The 3rd HTD is being filmed somewhere today, is my guess.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:14 pm

Michelle Wilder ‏@lmichellewilder  7h7 hours ago
It's not everyday you're at the airport with #TheBachelorette.

She was flying into Miami, but tweeted this before landing. I think she is from NC. scratch

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:42 pm

IIRC, wasn't the malibu/derek reference on ig thought to be about him being associated with boca raton or at least the ig account holder was?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:43 pm

Chico CA is in a more rural part of Northern CA about 90 miles north of Sacramento which is the closest large city nearby.  So travel time to Chico will be a bit of a trek unless the entire cast (JoJo) and crew are flying there on a private jet.  I have a hard time understanding how they can be set up for filming another date (Texas) between Robby yesterday and Jordan tomorrow or Monday??  Maybe the guy with the Tat's is from the LA/OC area and his date will be the 4th HTD and filmed last before the RC in LA.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:40 pm

grace8136 wrote:Michelle Wilder ‏@lmichellewilder  7h7 hours ago
It's not everyday you're at the airport with #TheBachelorette.

She was flying into Miami, but tweeted this before landing. I think she is from NC. scratch

I seem to remember hearing the Bach fly Delta & partners so if they were potentially flying to Houston, they would fly Jacksonville to Atlanta to connect... This tweeter if flying Charlotte NC to Miami so would also connect via Atlanta as per Delta schedule which could explain the timing/ crossover. I do wonder if the flooding messed with the schedule as a big charity bike event was cancelled Sunday in Austin and schools cancelled Mon/Tues in Houston?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:19 pm

Flooding is happening in Katy Texas as well. I seriously doubt that there would be only 3 htd's though so filming must be happening somewhere today. Is it for sure that Jordan's is tomorrow(Sunday) versus on Monday as was said by someone else on twitter....at least she did say next week.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Jordan's brother's girlfriend said they are leaving Tuesdat so htd could be Sunday or Monday, so I wonder if the other htd is in Texas how does the schedule fit? Unless the unknown htd is also in Florida and happens today?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa