Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by umngirl on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:31 pm

I'm so over the sequin long dresses. I know it's done because of how it looks on camera but they need to change it up.
umngirl

Female Posts : 19469

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by sosleepy on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:33 pm

^^ what?! This 9/10pm business is just for the premiere, right? Maybe it's following DWTS finale? I need a normal 7pm (central) start time! laugh out loud

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:34 pm

@umngirl wrote:I'm so over the sequin long dresses. I know it's done because of how it looks on camera but they need to change it up.

Oh God yes. This show desperately needs a new stylist.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:37 pm

@sosleepy wrote:^^ what?! This 9/10pm business is just for the premiere, right? Maybe it's following DWTS finale? I need a normal 7pm (central) start time! laugh out loud
7? Isn't the usual time 8?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:38 pm

I know for at least Andi's season she had a late start because of the DWTS finale. It only affected the premiere and then it went back to the normal 8:00.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:38 pm

cyannceyla wrote:
@sosleepy wrote:^^ what?! This 9/10pm business is just for the premiere, right? Maybe it's following DWTS finale? I need a normal 7pm (central) start time! laugh out loud
7? Isn't the usual time 8?

Well, yeah - 8 eastern, 7 central. I live in central time zone land.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:39 pm

I'm hoping we don't see too many sequin dresses this season as well. It seems like the last 5 or so seasons, the night 1 dresses are always sequined and usually nude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:42 pm

Perhaps we have another Ette on our hands who enjoys fiance type activities while someone hangs out on a cot nearby.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:54 pm

@Alanna wrote:Perhaps we have another Ette on our hands who enjoys fiance type activities while someone hangs out on a cot nearby.
 Hope not. No need to relive that mess again..

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:59 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:I just came here to post this. GMTA Ash. laugh out loud

BachSpoilersFan ‏@BachSpoilersFan  · 4s4 seconds ago  

@Garcia8o8 They were actually together walking in the lobby, or you saw them separately? Thanks for the help! Smiley

GA, he replied to your tweet:

Ulysses Garcia
‏@Garcia8o8
@BachSpoilersFan they were boolin
5:39 PM - 26 Apr 2016

So, I had to google boolin--urban dictionary says it means to hang or chill.

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:01 pm

Kids these days!! Wtf happened to 'cavort'?? laugh out loud Maybe those two can't stay away from their romance/showmance.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:03 pm

Boolin? Good lord, I've never heard of such a thing. Were they affectionately boolin? Were there cameras while they were boolin? laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum