SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:08 pm

Did this meet up happen in LA or Chico?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:10 pm

Oh FYI, looks like Kaitlyn may randomly be apart of the RC? She's hanging with Elan right now. So strange.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:10 pm

^ I think LA because July Child found a tweet of someone spotting JoJo in LA and this person who saw them together posted he saw them in his hotel lobby.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:33 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh FYI, looks like Kaitlyn may randomly be apart of the RC? She's hanging with Elan right now. So strange.

Barf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:39 pm

My source has reported Kaitlyn is present so she can test drive  follow up with the final 3 studs men and then provide valuable advise to JoJo. 
It's a twist on the fantasy date episode, think of it as part of JoJo's screening process.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:42 pm

Ali was there also, they just got finished filming.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:49 pm

I heard Ali helped judge.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:51 pm

Just the two people I would want to take advice from.

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 87b72b10 phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 86669110 phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:52 pm

The only way Jojo and Jordan were boolin-chillaxing-cavorting or whatever, is with a full camera crew filming every moment.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:16 pm

I'm sure that word will be in Websters next year. no idea I had to google it as well. I asked him what's the name of the hotel.

Can't wait to hear the advice. duh

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:31 pm

Wait. What? Is this even good news anymore? Boolin? Why is she getting 2 days with two of the guys? Kaitlyn and Ali? That's who they could drum up for advice? Not Des or Ashley? Yikes. I mean.... I'm sort of worried about the advice she'll be given.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:51 pm

Ali and Kaitlyn already gave advice to JoJo before the season started (as did Des.) Why are they doing a follow up? Has this ever happened before?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa