SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:21 pm

casjacknick wrote:According to Auntie's love possible filming schedule it would be a group date today. I don't know why but men crying on a group date over crying at a rose ceremony is even more hilarious to me.
here's a look at the schedule.

Episode 7 – could be 2 or 3 ID dates Filming in Mendoza, Argentina @ Entre Cielos Hotel
http://entrecielos.com/

4/13: 1-on-1 Date
4/14: 1-on-1 Date
4/15: Group Date
4/16: 7th Rose Ceremony

This is the one that I had set up when we found out they were staying in SA

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:35 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 1m1 minute ago
JoJo says she kinda likes airline food... #TheBachelorette #stickwiththechicken
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:47 pm

bluwavz wrote:

So he basically means she likes basic, boring, and predictable....right? Heh..

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:19 am

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison 1h1 hour ago
The Miami airport is my least favorite country to visit

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:21 am

Has this been posted yet?  

@RachelStephan1
My mom and aunt casually running into @JoelleFletcher in Jamaica could that not get any more perfect??  
https://mobile.twitter.com/RachelStephan1/status/721979407615700992/photo/1
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:29 am

california90 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

So he basically means she likes basic, boring, and predictable....right? Heh..

Hmmm, just like Ben. phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 41 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:43 am

My first thoughts were... They still serve airline food? I kinda don't believe Fliess and/or she's unpredictable "kinda like"

With that said a huge grain of salt

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:50 am

Idlemess wrote:My first thoughts were... They still serve airline food? I kinda don't believe Fliess and/or she's unpredictable "kinda like"

With that said a huge grain of salt

Good that you don't believe him, no one should. He doesn't even travel with them! Honestly I should be used to his lying ways by now, but the fact that he does it shamelessly has a way of annoying me.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:14 am

It's so silly because it appears Fleiss has been in Hawaii with his family and JoJo has been filming in South America, so Fleiss wasn't even there with her on her flight back to the States IMO.

Also, since CH referenced the Miami airport, it will be interesting to see if we see them on the go to anywhere else since we know at least one contestant (Robby) is from Florida. If it's to be believed that they touched down in Florida today, it would make sense to have the HTD tomorrow if Robby is getting one. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:31 am

I've been busy for the past couple of days, but did they film in Jamaica recently?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:34 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I've been busy for the past couple of days, but did they film in Jamaica recently?  

I don't think so. They filmed episode 6 and 7 in Argentina. I think the girl that posted that is probably mistaken. They filmed in Jamaica for Ben's season, so I doubt they would do the same location twice in back to back seasons. Plus, they have HTD's this week, so they wouldn't be in Jamaica yesterday or today IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:36 am

Thanks, Ash!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa