SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:44 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Thank you Georgia! Yup, wedding planning next . Love it ! Before 2016 ends ? I think so! :yes: :Nod: Hugesmile yes
You're more than welcome. I was so happy when I saw this new interview!!! High clap

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Cinn3 Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:50 pm

BEN really loves this video , remember he liked it on IG a few weeks ago and it wasn't a recent post from the photographer so he had to scroll down to find it & now twitting it out weeks out Smiley :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!:
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:22 pm

Omg you guys. On here for the first time today, and I feel like I died and went to Ben & Lauren heaven with all the goodies! How amazing are all these interviews, and that candid video from the game. Gah! :sprinklehearts heartglasses

I'm seriously in love with their love. Regarding weddings, if it's on ABC (please, please, pleeease! ABC Gods, make it happen!) it will be in December or January. They'd likely tie SeanCat and Trista and Ryan as the fastest to the alter - they are the current record holders. Trista and Rtan actually probably beat SeanCat by a month. Both had similar filming schedules and airing for their season (filmed in the fall, shows aired in January-Marchish). T&R got married the following December, Sean and Catherine the following January. The other successful couples had like an 18 month lag time between finale and wedding. Most of that is likely due to the different filming schedule for the Bachelorette these days, and Jason and Molly's whole relationship just took a different trajectory than every other couple. (No engagement on show, started dating again after breakup, engagement in real life, long distance for 10 months).

Last edited by sosleepy on Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by newgirlmoon Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:24 pm

Here is the video where Ben and Lauren discuss their wedding, and such! Smiley
[url=][/url]
newgirlmoon
newgirlmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:40 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Has this video been posted, if so, please delete mods.

Love it, "moving to Denver, then making wedding plans" ~ they both seem very happy and love to me.

This is maybe my favorite interview from yesterday!

She basically confirms that she's already moved to Denver- but like "half" of her stuff is still out in LA, so they need to get the rest to Denver. That basically confirms to me she probably had some of her stuff shipped.

They both say getting moved and then wedding planning is definitely on the agenda next.

Ben is going back to work so he "can support us." And Lauren is going back to flying, or figuring out what she's doing next (implying actually flying might still be hard for her). But seriously- "to support us. "  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 22 1f60d

That's exactly what *I* want for them (cause it's all about me, right? cantstopl ) Settled in Denver, normal jobs, being awesome and in love. I think that's their plan.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:55 pm

One last thing, and I will shut up. The interview where Bem confirms he's going back to work -"to support us." This is just another reason I really love them. They could sooooooooooo easily sell out to Twitter product shilling and appearances like so many other's have done. There are quite a few Bachelor professionals in this franchise, and a couple or two that have also banked. But so far, I don't get the impression this is Ben and Lauren's plan. I so respect this. Like a lot.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:07 pm

Welcome Newgirlmoon!!! Always room on the BenLo-ve train! 🚋

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:09 pm

sosleepy wrote:One last thing, and I will shut up. The interview where Bem confirms he's going back to work -"to support us." This is just another reason I really love them. They could sooooooooooo easily sell out to Twitter product shilling and appearances like so many other's have done. There are quite a few Bachelor professionals in this franchise, and a couple or two that have also banked. But so far, I don't get the impression this is Ben and Lauren's plan. I so respect this. Like a lot.

Please don't ever "shut up" giggling You say what I can't say so eloquently . :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:Has this video been posted, if so, please delete mods.

Love it, "moving to Denver, then making wedding plans" ~ they both seem very happy and love to me.

This is maybe my favorite interview from yesterday!

She basically confirms that she's already moved to Denver- but like "half" of her stuff is still out in LA, so they need to get the rest to Denver. That basically confirms to me she probably had some of her stuff shipped.

They both say getting moved and then wedding planning is definitely on the agenda next.

Ben is going back to work so he "can support us." And Lauren is going back to flying, or figuring out what she's doing next (implying actually flying might still be hard for her). But seriously- "to support us. "  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 22 1f60d

That's exactly what *I* want for them (cause it's all about me, right?  cantstopl ) Settled in Denver, normal jobs, being awesome and in love. I think that's their plan.
Yes, it's my favorite interview too! And it's with the local Oregon news reporter.

Something else stood out for me too. Ben and Lauren have been incredibly busy, for real, 4 states in 3 weeks, that's exhausting. Yet, they didn't answer with the standard "we have been too busy to talk about planning a wedding" (like some other couples when they were asked). And BenLo would have been fine to say it too, but they know they are planning and getting married. l o v e :wedding

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:28 pm

^^ Fantastic oberservation, Georgia! **edited**These two want to start planning ASAP in the middle of a Blazer game!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Implying other couples)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:48 pm

Lauren is so cute when she gets animated about her favorite players.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by flipflopz Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:22 pm

Oh wow - I LOVE today's videos, especially the candid one where they didn't know they were being filmed. The gazes and the wink - priceless! We also got so many juicy little bits from the 2nd Trailblazers interview - halfway moved to Denver (those have been my thoughts), talking about wedding planning, and Ben talking about going back to work "to support us." Seems that they are jumping into normal life. Love it all!  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 22 1f60d

flipflopz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms