SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

little500 -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:39 pm

So they have a few days to recharge at home and then they have that uni event on the 14-15th.

Cute snap, thanks for bringing it over!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

little500 -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Cinn3 Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:41 pm

Wth i keep fangirling with these two!! I get heart palpatations and giddy smiles and make absurd noises when they post something...

In love w BenLo  little500 -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 31 1f60d

*Ben also added his contact email on TW
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:03 pm

Payton Gates ‏@paytonn17
SPOTTED @benhiggi and @LaurenBushnell3 AT PDX AND NOW IM STARSTRUCK AND HAVE A NEW APPRECIATION FOR HOW CUTE THEY ARE

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:14 pm

I tried to tag Lauren on twitter and she has that disabled. (Ben doesnt) Makes me think if she had a choice with IG as well, she possibly would disable that... it must get annoying being tagged in photos so much (or also w stuff that has nothing to do w you )
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:46 pm

little500 -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 31 E9sUd2m

This relationship tho awww

little500 -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 31 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules3 Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:05 am

sosleepy wrote:^^ It was in some interview/article at the beginning of Ben's season. 20 things you didn't know about Ben the Bachelor. I don't think he looks like he minds with Lauren touching him on the face. giggling

I know, my thoughts exactly! I'm such a skeptic, I wondered if maybe the TPTB put that out there so we would be alarmed when Lauren did it so much! He definitely doesn't seem to mind it. :cutesmile!:

Jules3

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:07 am

little500 -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 31 5musV08

Another friendship goals

little500 -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 31 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:35 am

Lauren's mom posted this picture.. Great picture of Ben, Lauren and Mollie everyone looks so happy
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEASvDXjiAB/?hl=en

Ben retweeted this
http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Ben-Higgins-Lauren-Bushnell-Cutest-Pictures-40839293?slide=18

Mollie posted this..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEAV087CDpT/?hl=en

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:14 am

AmoreBella wrote:Payton Gates ‏@paytonn17
SPOTTED @benhiggi and @LaurenBushnell3 AT PDX AND NOW IM STARSTRUCK AND HAVE A NEW APPRECIATION FOR HOW CUTE THEY ARE

Can anyone see if this Payton Gates took and posted a pic with them? I have no idea how you gals find all these fan pics . TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:24 am

After watching back a few of the episodes Did anyone else notice that Ben didn't stick his tongue down anyone's throat (not even Lauren's) no no That has to be a first for any bachelor , unless I just missed it. giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:27 am

Jolena wrote:After watching back a few of the episodes Did anyone else notice that Ben didn't stick his tongue down anyone's throat (not even Lauren's) no no That has to be a first for any bachelor , unless I just missed it. giggling

Didn't see it too! But I think Ben is the kind of a gentleman like that. I noticed that he never called anyone HOT too (it's always either beautiful, gorgeous, sexy). Something I admire about him **edited** But then who knows maybe there is a wild Ben (when alone with Lauren) hihihi rawr?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Do not compare other contestants in a FAN forum)
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:46 am

charmained wrote:
Jolena wrote:After watching back a few of the episodes Did anyone else notice that Ben didn't stick his tongue down anyone's throat (not even Lauren's) no no That has to be a first for any bachelor , unless I just missed it. giggling

Didn't see it too! But I think Ben is the kind of a gentleman like that. I noticed that he never called anyone HOT too (it's always either beautiful, gorgeous, sexy). Something I admire about him **edited**. But then who knows maybe there is a wild Ben (when alone with Lauren) hihihi rawr?

I agree , total gentleman, such respect for women he's def one of the very first to show class on this show. CH is right he belongs high up there , #1 for me thus far and I watched them all. imo Ben fell so fast and hard for Lauren and wanted to make this expierence for both of them as normal as possible given the circumstances and structure of the show. (night 2 , he tells her to " TRUST HIM". Imo that's where the two "ILY's" had to come into play. He knew he loved Lauren and wasen't going to have her spill her heart to him without responding his feelings back to her (I also believe he wasen't going to spend the night with her without her family seeing that he loved her, as he said to her brothers " I have alot of respect for your sister and I am not going to put her in a position that will degrade her in anyway). Gotta say, the guy has class, respect & a good heart. Even watchin him at ATFR get up and go over to his pastor to Thank him and give him a hug , he is a very respectable young man, raised well. Lauren is a lucky gal. jmho
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms