SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:03 pm

FMG2015 wrote:IMO, if Ben was in Florida right now we would have seen more than 1 fan pic of him leaving Denver and arriving in Florida or tweets about it. I'm just going by what has happened at every airport thus far except Portland.

Not necessarily, IMO.  He traveled there a few times during Kait's season and in between hers and his and wasn't very noticed, even though people clearly knew who he was.

ETA:  you'd get maybe one picture or mention instead of a hundred,  So he may indeed have traveled down without tons of fans noticing and asking for pics.  It can happen.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by jcrbil Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:10 pm

^^^ I agree. If he went to FL for work this morning, he likely took a very early flight with all the road warriors who don't really care that he is the Bachelor.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:18 pm

Is Lauren in California already?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEFFVtNAxKM/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm

If he's in FL her snap makes sense now. "Benny come back"
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:39 pm

Julie81 wrote:
Cinn3 wrote:Theres a video on tw @lanemarshall_  i wonder what does ben mean that he doesnt know if he will ever be back??? Where is he? Aahh confused

I think he was joking because he said that she had been hiding him.

He just made a silly video for that lady's daughter. I just for fun. I think he was saying he might not ever see them again. It seemed to me that it had nothing to do with Lauren. In my opinion the were just being silly and making a fun video for her daughter. Nothing to do with his real life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:44 pm

Interesting topic about where in the world is Ben. Both he and Lauren seems to know how to get around and I'm happily following Lolo's feet
Waiting for her to take over Ben's closet etc.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:48 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Is Lauren in California already?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEFFVtNAxKM/

Yes I think so.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:03 pm

Why didn't they just separate after Portland then? They flew all the way to Denver for 1-2 nights and a Nuggett game? Couldn't stand the extra night apart? Hugesmile
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:14 pm

I'm getting tired of all their flights! I wish they spend one week in one place, just concerned for their well-being. I mean, Lauren will fly back to Denver maybe and then go to Indiana. These places are too far from each other for a car trip right? It's insane. But I guess they're down to their final week or weeks of a crazy sched. Before the settling in Denver really begins... and the legit wedding planning too. Smiley
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:16 pm

4m4 minutes ago
Jonathan Jaxson ‏@jonathan_jaxson
Sorry I almost hit you today Ben Higgins @benhiggi

2h2 hours ago
Shayla ‏@Shaylaa101
When you find out that BEN FREAKING HIGGINS AKA THE BACHELOR WAS AT A RESTAURANT 10 MINUTES AWAY FROM YOUR SCHOOL

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules3 Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:20 pm

AmoreBella wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/mconnny/status/719662604042559488/photo/1

The flower and greenery in the top right of the picture look like Florida, not Denver. Denver just had snow last week. no idea

Jules3

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:20 pm

37m37 minutes ago
Shayla ‏@Shaylaa101
UPDATE: I JUST MET BEN HIGGINS ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms