SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nba -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 66 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Julie81 Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:42 pm

That was a good interview. Ben is such a genuine guy and I'm glad Lauren seems excited to experience a big part of his past with him. I'm glad they are headed back to Denver. She's got unpacking to do and redecorating to finish.

I just wish she would snapchat more laugh out loud. I'm selfish.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

nba -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 66 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:36 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Interview Ben and Lauren did yesterday

http://www.idsnews.com/article/2016/04/the-bachelor-star-ben-higgins-relives-college-days-as-little-5-grand-marshal

Thanks for finding all this stuff and bringing it over, AmoreBella! Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:48 pm

Loves the interview especially the cuddled part. Can imagine how Lauren teased Ben. Awww these two.

ETA

They heading to LA not Denver ? 

http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2016/04/ben-higgins-and-lauren-bushnell-head-to-la-as-rumors-fly-they-are-planning-tv-wedding-00882803.html

nba -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 66 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:57 pm

Ben is too cute.. Very kind to his fans

https://mobile.twitter.com/PaigeJeary/status/721870333049896960/video/1

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:06 pm

dyra wrote:Loves the interview especially the cuddled part. Can imagine how Lauren teased Ben. Awww these two.

ETA

http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2016/04/ben-higgins-and-lauren-bushnell-head-to-la-as-rumors-fly-they-are-planning-tv-wedding-00882803.html

I doubt they are going to LA. I feel like these articles are basing this off Lauren's tweet about the Clippers vs. Blazer game and making assumptions. I'm guessing it's back to Denver.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:25 pm

nba -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 66 SOmm2fT

Aww Ben such a true gent. Need more snap from Lauren, am being greedy laugh out loud

ETA

Lauren tweeted laugh out loud 

"GET ME OFF THIS PLANE SO I CAN WATCH THE PLAYOFFS. #NBA #Blazersvsclippers #GoZers " - Laurenbushnell3

nba -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 66 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:17 am

sosleepy wrote:
dyra wrote:Loves the interview especially the cuddled part. Can imagine how Lauren teased Ben. Awww these two.

ETA

I doubt they are going to LA. I feel like these articles are basing this off Lauren's tweet about the Clippers vs. Blazer game and making assumptions. I'm guessing it's back to Denver.

If they go to LA maybe Lauren didn't finish packing if does have a car they are driving back.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:27 am

ETA

Is it this interview your talking about that had the "cuddled " part? I didn't hear anything about cuddling in this interview. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:50 am

Lauren new sc. You guys gonna die, coz apparently I am :sprinklehearts  Too much cuteness and Lauren singing !!! Lol 

Snapchat: Lauren_bushnell
Video by me

Last edited by dyra on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:51 am

Jolena wrote:

ETA

Is it this  interview your talking about that had the "cuddled " part? I didn't hear anything about cuddling in this interview. no idea

This article 

http://www.idsnews.com/article/2016/04/the-bachelor-star-ben-higgins-relives-college-days-as-little-5-grand-marshal

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:59 am

dyra wrote:

Lauren new sc. You guys gonna die, coz apparently I am :sprinklehearts  Too much cuteness and Lauren singing !!! Lol 

Snapchat: Lauren_bushnell
Video by me

Oh my goodness. Cutest thing I've ever seen from them and I loved their entire season! I can't even handle how adorable that snap is. Ben almost looks like he's blushing at the end.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:02 am

Aww, she loves teasing him and he eats it up. Too cute!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms