SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nba -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 67 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Cinn3 Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:03 am

^^ can someone please transcribe what lauren says?? Pretty please, i have earphones and still cant make it out ..is it the john legend song?
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

nba -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 67 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by dyra Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:06 am

Cinn3 wrote:^^ can someone please transcribe what lauren says?? Pretty please, i have earphones and still cant make it out ..is it the john legend song?

Yes it is John Legend song - All of Me

She sings along to this lyrics 

"Loves your curves and all your edges"

Last edited by dyra on Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

nba -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 67 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:08 am

Yeah I don't here anything in the beginning where she would be singing "loves all of" then you hear her sing "you, all your curves and all your edges." Ben then says "Stop"

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:09 am

dyra wrote:
Jolena wrote:
dyra wrote:Loves the interview especially the cuddled part. Can imagine how Lauren teased Ben. Awww these two.

ETA

They heading to LA not Denver ? 

http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2016/04/ben-higgins-and-lauren-bushnell-head-to-la-as-rumors-fly-they-are-planning-tv-wedding-00882803.html

Is it this  interview your talking about that had the "cuddled " part? I didn't hear anything about cuddling in this interview. no idea

This article 

http://www.idsnews.com/article/2016/04/the-bachelor-star-ben-higgins-relives-college-days-as-little-5-grand-marshal

Maybe im missing it but I listened to this interview 3 times now and the word "cuddle" isn't in it at all, at least not when I play it. no idea weird
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:10 am

Jolena wrote:
dyra wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Is it this  interview your talking about that had the "cuddled " part? I didn't hear anything about cuddling in this interview. no idea

This article 

http://www.idsnews.com/article/2016/04/the-bachelor-star-ben-higgins-relives-college-days-as-little-5-grand-marshal

Maybe im missing it but I listened to this interview 3 times now and the word "cuddle" isn't in it at all, at least not when I play it. no idea weird
You are having the same problem I did. It's not the video it's in the article beneath the video. It's not filmed, you read it.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:12 am

casjacknick wrote:
Jolena wrote:
dyra wrote:

This article 

You are having the same problem I did. It's not the video it's in the article beneath the video. It's not filmed, you read it.

Oh ok Thanks giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:14 am

THANKS CAS & DYRA!!
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:15 am

Jolena wrote:
dyra wrote:
Jolena wrote:

This article 

Forgot to mention it's not on the video. It's written on article if you read it

nba -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 67 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:17 am

Awwww, that snap is too cute!! They seem to have had such a great weekend, and now heading home. Ben might be going back to work and Lauren has unpacking to do.

Do they have any appearances lined up that we know of?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:57 am

Aww, that snap! All of her loves all of him :sprinklehearts

nba -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 67 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:23 am

I love all their perfect imperfections too!

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:40 am

Gah! That snap has so much cuteness in it! I love these glimpses where the love Ben has for Lauren is so tangible. His eyes and the way he looks at her! Ben is just so content & in love. Then we have Lauren who is so gentle with her touches. No wonder both are so confidant in their love, because it is shown and told on a daily basis in tender ways like this.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms