SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by July Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:16 pm

He's wearing a Portland hat and she's wearing a Cubs hat.. how cute. giggling
July
July

Female Posts : 58

Back to top Go down

congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:25 pm

July wrote:He's wearing a Portland hat and she's wearing a Cubs hat.. how cute. giggling

That is actually a really cute pic of them if you crop out the random man! Switching hats, and Ben is casually thumbing both of her arms. I hope they have fun in Portland!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:33 pm

congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 8 CfNh5LKUEAAB3ea
source

They're so pretty!
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:46 pm

lightredemption wrote:congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 8 CfNh5LKUEAAB3ea
source

They're so pretty!

Lauren's hair here. She looks like Elsa !

congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 8 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:19 pm

Is it my imagination or does Ben looks small compared to the man and Lauren?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:26 pm

^ Lauren and Ben are sitting in chairs and the man is crouching down but standing.

congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by flipflopz Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:30 pm

I just got caught-up and can't believe all of the sweetness I just experienced! From Dyra's episode videos (thank you so much - it really was Lauren from the start) to the cooking class to the baby pic. I can't stop looking at the baby pic! It is so candid, and I love everything about it, especially Lauren's messed up hair and Ben in glasses - and of course the baby and Lauren looking at Ben. It's perfection!

I'm glad they're heading to Portland, even though I sort-of wish they had one more day to themselves in Denver. Love BenLo! Thank you all for the wonderful tidbits!

flipflopz

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:43 pm

I hope Mollie got a few days off work to spend with the family. I bet she misses Lauren like crazy. I'm hopeful of some candid snaps from Mollie of Lauren & Ben.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:23 pm

Does anyone know bryants SC? Thats the only brother im missing

So glad they r in Portland Smiley maybe the higgins will stop by and visit too?

Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:23 pm

Another sighting at an airport

1h1 hour ago
Hann_neibauer ‏@HannKayN
My dream man, Ben Higgins is at the airport rn omg

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:31 pm

They must be planning their outfits! Portland and Cubs hat and swicthed colors of royal blue and navy (or black?) hat and shirt.

I remember on their first date when they wore both baby blues and Lauren said we matched. Smiley
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:46 pm

Can't wait for all the Portland pics and snaps. :cheerpom:
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms