SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 47 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:13 am

Definetly. Since Olena is back in Sydney, I can sense more interviews to come.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by mslat92 Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:16 am

There is still a (very small) chance that Olena could be F1... I just trust the person who said she was gone at F3... but they could've gotten it wrong or misheard or been told wrong info...

From a reliable source, I do know for sure that Nikki either leaves F3 or F2 though, so it really is down to Alex or Olena.

I do think there are a lot of clues pointing to Olena as F1, but I will say there are some strong points for Alex, too.

Keep sleuthing and having hope because we'll only know 100% on Wednesday whether our girl is eliminated or makes it through.

Last edited by mslat92 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:16 am

For me, with Olena, I'm more a fan of her as a person than a fan of her with Richie, if that makes sense. I find myself more intrigued with what she says about life, her family and her morals, than her feelings towards Richie and his response. Maybe thats just me, but that's how i feel! Also, seeing how happy she is post-show, solidifies for me that I will be happy for her, regardless!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:23 am

Yes that's true but I would have loved to see Olena and Richie together. I think the reasons why I'm so heavily invested is because they are not the usual couple. They are so unique together. Sad I won't be able to see the Rolena love story continue but thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] her videos of Rolena will always remain close.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by DTaylor91 Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:08 am

mslat92 wrote:There is still a (very small) chance that Olena could be F1... I just trust the person who said she was gone at F3... but they could've gotten it wrong or misheard or been told wrong info...

I do know for sure that Nikki either leaves F3 or F2 though, so it really is down to Alex or Olena.

I do think there are a lot of clues pointing to Olena as F1, but I will say there are some strong points for Alex, too.

Keep sleuthing and having hope because we'll only know 100% on Wednesday whether our girl is eliminated or makes it through.

Lol how do you FOR SURE Nikki leaves at F3?

DTaylor91

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:17 am

HodanG wrote:Yes that's true but I would have loved to see Olena and Richie together. I think the reasons why I'm so heavily invested is because they are not the usual couple. They are so unique together. Sad I won't be able to see the Rolena love story continue but thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] her videos of Rolena will always remain close.

I feel you laugh out loud

Ive enjoyed watching their unique story, whether they are together or not.
I also love her as a person and would absolutely love her to be the ette.
I am fine with her not being with Richie in the end because that means it was not meant to be no matter how unique it was. In real life, I wish them both hapiness, load of hapiness.
Im glad we had a season full of nice and beautiful persons inside and out, Richie included.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:19 am

Guys im wondering, what do you think Richie and Alex couple name could be?
Wr have Rolena and Rikki but for Alex its quite hard to find something that sounds cool.
Ralex? Richex? Weird laugh out loud
Another piece of mystery.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:21 am

HodanG wrote:Yes that's true but I would have loved to see Olena and Richie together. I think the reasons why I'm so heavily invested is because they are not the usual couple. They are so unique together. Sad I won't be able to see the Rolena love story continue but thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] her videos of Rolena will always remain close.

I feel you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I liked her for him too. Somehow I can't warm up to the idea of Richie with Nikki or now Alex. Well, with time these people will phase out into oblivion for most of us. But it was a great time reading well thought out ideas and sluething done by everyone.

thumbsup thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:24 am

mslat92 wrote:There is still a (very small) chance that Olena could be F1... I just trust the person who said she was gone at F3... but they could've gotten it wrong or misheard or been told wrong info...

I do know for sure that Nikki either leaves F3 or F2 though, so it really is down to Alex or Olena.

If you know for sure, then please provide proof. If you've been told by a reliable source, then state you've been told by a reliable source. If it's your opinion that you know, then state "IMO" or your post will be deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:25 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Guys im wondering, what do you think Richie and Alex couple name could be?
Wr have Rolena and Rikki but for Alex its quite hard to find something that sounds cool.
Ralex? Richex? Weird laugh out loud
Another piece of mystery.

Another reason why I don't like them together cantstopl
They are destined to be a couple like Ben and Lauren without a cool couple name. Rolena is a perfect name. :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:28 am

Please read your private message.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:41 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

From a reliable source, I do know for sure that Nikki either leaves F3 or F2 though, so it really is down to Alex or Olena.

If you know for sure, then please provide proof. If you've been told by a reliable source, then state you've been told by a reliable source. If it's your opinion that you know, then state "IMO" or your post will be deleted.

Hey there, amended my original post. Can't say who told me, but is reliable. Delete the post if it still doesn't adhere to the forum rules.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla