SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 13 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 13 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by robinvi Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:58 pm

I love that photo so much, I have caved in and used that photo for my avatar! Gone avatar less for more that a year!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 13 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by KatydidC Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:32 pm

I don't know whether this makes Nikki F1 but they are "rubbing noses" in this pic -- a little gesture that we saw earlier in the season (SQT babies group date) where Nikki initiated rubbing noses.  I think Richie smiled big after the first time we saw that gesture while stating "Hey that's my thing!". I thought is was cute then so it stands out in this pic.

KatydidC

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:37 pm

Ive noticed something regarding SM for both bach and bachette in aus. They often show the lead's face when in picture with the F1 but with the other girls we often have the girl's or guy's face and lead back or profile.
Also the more intimate (less space between lead and a girl with facial expressions) are shown for the F1 with the lead.
Again that does not mean we dont have a kiss pic or sexy pic for other girls here and there but the majority of intimate and showing lead expression are with the F1.

This season ive seen that with Nikki.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:48 pm

KatydidC wrote:I don't know whether this makes Nikki F1 but they are "rubbing noses" in this pic -- a little gesture that we saw earlier in the season (SQT babies group date) where Nikki initiated rubbing noses.  I think Richie smiled big after the first time we saw that gesture while stating "Hey that's my thing!". I thought is was cute then so it stands out in this pic.
welcomeback @KatydidC missed you bestbud!

Great catch for the rubbing noses for the SQT as I missed that they did that will need to watch again! They are so cute and ITA, it seems like it is a thing they do beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:49 pm

robinvi wrote:I love that photo so much, I have caved in and used that photo for my avatar! Gone avatar less for more that a year!
I love it as your avatar @robinvi They look so in love heartandarrow
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:24 pm

Peta Elliott Yup
Nikki and I went to school together. Gorgeous girl she is!
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/1197874856952024/?comment_id=1198015170271326&reply_comment_id=1198042116935298&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

Sam Frost
"Don't worry about all their fancy stuff and what they look like..." Snowy I heart you! Lelll #TheBachelorAu
There's no competition, Nikki is hands down the best!
https://www.facebook.com/Sam.Frost01/posts/1731534047111504

Sasha Mielczarek ‏@SashaMielczarek
Thanks #TheBachelorAU for wrapping this up early and saving us two hours next week! Nikki the clear winner #pickeditlikeadirtynose
https://twitter.com/SashaMielczarek/status/773838607261929472
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:11 pm

Nikki's sister Twitter and her likes. She seems to be supporting her sister with her likes and same as what she has been doing on IG liking things of Nikki and Richie.

https://twitter.com/danigogan/likes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:58 pm

I'll admit that I was watching hometowns through Nikki coloured glasses, so I'm probably a bit biased, but last night removed all doubt IMO.

With all of the other hometowns Richie was so nervous and on edge, but with Nikki's family he seemed really happy and comfortable, and that's because he didn't have to lie. He didn't have to string anyone along and give half answers because he's going to see these people again! They are his girlfriends family, and that was his first meeting with them :yes:
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:01 pm

Is there a link to Nikki's HTD ? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:24 am

Someone on YouTube called the bachelor au has the whole episode, ga.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I love this photo! hearthumbsup beatingheart
Then I'm gonna post one more Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 13 2498057887
Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 13 Cr04ohYVUAApn1_
The Bachelor Aus ‏@TheBachelorAU
Nikki declares her love to Richie but does he feel the same? #TheBachelorAU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:28 am

The energy going through their noses in this picture is electric. These two are magical! Hoping she is F1! There is a lot of doubt going around. Haha, keeping my fingers crossed. I want to see more!!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91