SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 34 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 34 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:56 am

Katiebelle wrote:Something has been niggling at the back of my mind - it's a dark recess back there so I need your help.

Wasn't it said at the very beginning of the season by maybe Osher? that Richie got his perfect romance, that he got his redemptive love story. I remember us discussing it but the particulars are fuzzy. I know that Richie has said that it was obvious who he liked.

Is it possible that Richie and his F1 (and by F1 I mean Nikki!  Smiley ) were lucky enough to have the easy straight forward love story like Art and Matilda, Sam and Sash and Ben and Lauren?

Why does there have to be an obstacle for the couple?

Or could the obstacle be - Does Richie love Nikki the way she loves him? - just to add some drama.

I had a quick on the Facebook page just before and they are asking the same question.

Imagine how emotional the finale could be if he's says that he's been falling in love with her since the beginning and is now so pleased to be able to tell how he feels.   cloud nine  laughlaughlaugh

..... Or he could say those words to Alex and I'll be     :thud   hmmm   hissyfit

@Katiebelle
the way i see it : the bolded : its indeed Nikki's hurdle to overcome, in the Nikki's so-called storyline. JMO (its alluded in edit and stated boldly by bach AU tweets)

i guess i am firm in RIKKI train, since IMO :
- Nikki had the best edit : individually, and in term of connection with Richie
- Nikki's storyline is the best matched with Richie's.
- as per Media, she checked out the F1 SM's 'typical' activities.
- Richie's interviews matched with Nikki= F1.
- the only thing missing was the beyond FD stage caps for Nikki. but i dont think its a deal breaker since TPTB sometimes hide the F1 caps IMO.
- plus..there is a spoiler suggesting that Nikki is NOT the F1 :uptonogood

so..put it all together..the puzzle = RIKKI  wuv story..Hugesmile .. (with Olena and Alex..some parts are missing...IMO)

the cherry on top for me is the interview of Nikki's on the radio station. She is one of the most expressive contestant i know...(my fav expression is where she screamed :. *insert her 'baby's name here- which was a girls name* laugh out loud*..IS a boy!!.(on the baby date).. hehehe ) . No freakin way she could pull the happy go lucky expressions and chirping : "no!! ..i am aiming at F1" had she has NOT the F1. plus..She is too thoughtful and sensitive to do that if she is NOT the F1.  

JMOAA. yes Praying

Last edited by Joy15 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:00 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 34 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:56 am

cb3 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think that article about Nikki should win could be telling, especially if media is aware of who the F1 is, and news.com.au is very much affiliated with the show (Sam and Sasha did their post-FRC interviews online chat on their website) so in a way similar to how many felt in the media about Richie (media articles also about how they wanted him to win) if Nikki is not F1?

news.com.au Verified account ‏@newscomauHQ  Sep 11

There’s only one girl who should win The Bachelor https://t.co/QPsUEALsgP

https://twitter.com/newscomauHQ/status/774841834786983936

That's a great article, thanks for sharing it with us. I feel myself becoming more and more bias towards Nikki! So whatever I read that supports her I will love.

Also, I was just wondering, AllAboutLove, or any other people that might be able to shed light, why would the media know who wins? I thought the show would try keep it from the media at any lengths? Also, why would the media keep the winner secret?
@cb3 I think sometimes the media knows in advance based on needing to do photoshoots or interviews, etc. From what I have been told those in the media who do know are made to sign confidentiality agreements but like anything, spoilers or "whispers" can get out.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:00 am

Osher tweeted this and with a gif of Nikki (and the official Bach AU twitter account liked it too) beatingheart

Osher Günsberg ‏@oshergunsberg  Sep 8
The way Nikki is when she sees Richie is total goals.  #TheBachelorAU
https://twitter.com/oshergunsberg/status/773834022812196864
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:00 am

The other thing I just can't get my head around is the edit. Why on earth would TPTB give Alex her horrible edit and give Nikki her fantastic one?

I know that TPTB are :angryemotion but they have seen with the previous successful Bach Au couples that a HEA with an adored F1 is publicity gold.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:04 am

Katiebelle wrote:The other thing I just can't get my head around is the edit. Why on earth would TPTB give Alex her horrible edit and give Nikki her fantastic one?

I know that TPTB are :angryemotion  but they have seen with the previous successful Bach Au couples that a HEA with an adored F1 is publicity gold.
It could be because of the new production being the US show? So wanting to cast doubt on White Rose=Final Rose (especially since back to back single moms winning if so?) Not sure though.

If Nikki is not F1 it could also be because, like Richie (or Heather), production loved Nikki and have her in the running for next Bette.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:05 am

katiebelle I know that Richie has said that it was obvious who he liked You can tell he really likes Nikki but he and Alex have this sizzling physical connection and you can also tell he likes her too. So, it looks like Alex F1, unless they have been downplaying the physical connection with Nikki. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:09 am

A poll by popsugar voting for who will win.
Nikki with most of the votes (66%)
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Who-Win-Bachelor-2016-Poll-Nikki-Alex-Olena-42366798#photo-42366799
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:44 am

Oh, so the popsugar poll shows that Nikki is a standout favourite. That's good news :D I think? Thanks for sharing AllAboutLove.

Just going back to what robinvi figured out on the previous page - that it appears as though Richie's laugh when Nikki tells him that she is in love with him in her journey video seems to be dubbed into the clip.

https://twitter.com/TheBachelorAU/status/775908229930975233

We discussed it and thought it could be perhaps because the producers planted the laugh because they want to soften the blow when she loses.

However, when you read the status that accompanies he video: "Nikki’s journey has seen her fall head over heels in love with Richie. But does he feel the same?" it seems like they want to plant this idea in our head that Richie does not reciprocate. Many of you said that this is Nikki's obstacle to overcome. Now, is that to soften the blow, or trick us?

I wonder what all your thoughts are of this obstacle being perhaps being manufactured or a method to soften the blow if she doesn't come in as F1?

I am well aware that I have a bias towards Nikki. I love all the girls but Nikki is my favourite. So, in my opinion they put the laugh in to make out that Richie does not reciprocate these feelings. I'm interested in seeing what you all think when you put the caption and the dubbed laugh together. Also, is there a scenario that I could have missed?

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:56 am

Regarding Nikki's lacking of SC in F2 stage, I remember Jordan (JoJo's F1) was hidden in F2 stage as well? I remember some sleuthers doubt in earlier stage whether Jordan was gone in F3. So I think it may not be as bad as we thought for Nikki being F1. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:01 am

peggy0221 wrote:Regarding Nikki's lacking of SC in F2 stage, I remember Jordan (JoJo's F1) was hidden in F2 stage as well? I remember some sleuthers doubt in earlier stage whether Jordan was gone in F3. So I think it may not be as bad as we thought for Nikki being F1. giggling

Yes, I remember that too. Also Jordan got the worst edit out of the F3, a bit like Alex IMO - interesting

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:04 am

peggy0221 wrote:Regarding Nikki's lacking of SC in F2 stage, I remember Jordan (JoJo's F1) was hidden in F2 stage as well? I remember some sleuthers doubt in earlier stage whether Jordan was gone in F3. So I think it may not be as bad as we thought for Nikki being F1. giggling

:yes: yes .

keeping in mind..TPTB who does handle Richie's season is the very same TPTB of the US hmmm

is this some kind of a Trending Smokecreens for the lead (and/or F1) who fell too fast too soon? :uptonogood (anyone know whether Ben's Lauren was hidden at this stage too? question ) . Gaah...this devious show... sad

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:03 am

Copying this here so it can be in Nikki's thread. No matter what happens, and even if she is not F1, I think she is a winner beatingheart

makeover wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
I think this is the full recording? She sounds very diplomatic to me and not giving anything away (as she shouldn't if honoring her contract). She does sound happy and okay to me too so no matter what happens I think all is well (with all the girls, imo).

OMG, she is the BEST.  What a wonderful warm young woman.
Nikki is delightful. Anyone would be lucky to have her. Call me, Nikki! Hugesmile
Also Welcome1 @makeover to the forum and so glad you joined!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91