SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 45 of 45 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 43, 44, 45

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 45 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:35 pm

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Article by OK mag (also official for the show) that talks about Nikki as Bachelorette and the same as what they posted about Richie last year

She IMO has probably already said a tentative yes. She has kept herself nice a clean post production too.

Thanks for the articles! I hope we can see this sooner than later! Would be great if they did back to back bachelorette shows Hugesmile cheerleader
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 45 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:14 pm

IMO Nikki is not done with the franchise. She recently did that interview with Popsugar that we all took as a pre Bachelorette interview, until Ali was announced. And today she posted an Instagram story throwing back to the finale with her in the red dress.

My biggest hope is that she will replace Ali as Bette, although I don't know how realistic this is Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 45 3806527698
My other thought is that maybe she will be an international contestant on US BIP? I'm not sure how that would go though, I don't think she would bring enough drama to justify bringing her out from Aus?
Otherwise maybe she's pitching for BIP AU next season? They would have her on it in a heartbeat, I'm sure.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:34 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:IMO Nikki is not done with the franchise. She recently did that interview with Popsugar that we all took as a pre Bachelorette interview, until Ali was announced. And today she posted an Instagram story throwing back to the finale with her in the red dress.

My biggest hope is that she will replace Ali as Bette, although I don't know how realistic this is Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 45 3806527698
My other thought is that maybe she will be an international contestant on US BIP? I'm not sure how that would go though, I don't think she would bring enough drama to justify bringing her out from Aus?
Otherwise maybe she's pitching for BIP AU next season? They would have her on it in a heartbeat, I'm sure.

Yes i hope she will give it a go because maybe then she might be able to be bachette, just like ali Hugesmile imo US bip will have nikki for dinner laugh out loud i think she may be just to sweet and genuine to be on that show.

i keep hearing from ppl that they don't want ali as bachette and that they are going to replace her with nikki..though i can't see tptb doing this unfortunately.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:42 pm

ITA @LeapofFaith Nikki would be eaten alive on BIP US. It's a pretty long game to play going for BIP AU in the hope of getting Bette, if that's what she's doing, I hope it works out for her.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:18 am

I’m so happy for her....  Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 45 1f60d  Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 45 2764

https://www.instagram.com/nikki_gogan

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 45 7e4c1b10
Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 45 269f7e10
Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 45 866aab10

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:39 am

She's looking really good!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:27 pm

OH my, what a cutie! Do we know anything about him?? She is looking fantastic!

@IrelandRose Thanks for posting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:OH my, what a cutie! Do we know anything about him?? She is looking fantastic!

@IrelandRose Thanks for posting!

At your service @guardianangel......I was curious myself and went a digging Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 45 2498057887
His name is Billy Coe and he is one of the 3 Directors in an architecture firm....see link below. He looks solid from the little i have gleaned....so happy & stoked for Nikki....way to go girl!!!
https://www.slavinarch.com.au/people/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:46 pm

@mercieme wow, thanks, he's so flipping cute! I looked through the IG which has fantastic pics, but I didn't go any further since I didn't see him. (I realize now I didn't go down far enough)

We'll have to keep updating their relationship. He sure looks like a keeper. They look very happy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:15 pm

Still going strong! He has a major beard going on.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX5CDQkJLKg/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 45 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 43, 44, 45

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91