SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 24 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 24 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:31 am

joshfan wrote:OMG I love these photos! Thank you @sundy for bringing them over. Just wondering has popsugar done this with the other two girls?

Not that I'm aware of
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 24 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:49 am

Rikkim wrote:Thanks so much, I only recently found this page and have been sleuthing for a while Smiley I love everyone else's insights, I missed the nose rub comment when it aired, wished I'd seen it.

Welcomeparty! @Rikkim!

we've seen the RIKKI's nose rub at first on their special 1-1 time after Nikki won the 'baby date' on episode 5 (you know you are obsessed with a Reality TV couple when you can remember all of their stinky cute moments from the top off your head :cutesmile!: giggling )

here is the link to episode 5 (you can either view or download it)

https://openload.co/f/JN6TnR9cluU

hope that helps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:39 am

@Joy15 wow thanks so much, I'll have a crack at viewing it soon, I love RIKKI, I'll be a bit devo if she isn't F1!
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:45 am

Wow at all those behind the scenes pics beatingheart They look like a couple!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:47 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Wow at all those behind the scenes pics beatingheart They look like a couple!

They look great together. I will cry if she leaves at F3!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Osher Günsberg ‏@oshergunsberg  Jul 27
Nikki is an absolute sweetheart.
#thebachelorau
https://twitter.com/oshergunsberg/status/758237073228730369

At what point of filming were they at when he tweeted this? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
#thebachelorau

i looked back to the filming thread

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3395p156-bachelor-australia-season-4-richie-strahan-filming-schedule-sleuthing-spoilers?highlight=Richie+filming

the filming was around March 10 to June 1st. So perhaps July 27 when the 2nd SHV took place? (we know its about every other week..right?) giggling .

actually i kinda hope its when they filmed ATFR. but @AllAboutLove confirmed no ATFR for this season. So unfortunate... hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
#thebachelorau

GA, I believe Osher tweeted that about Nikki the night of the premiere (July 27) so when Nikki was first seen on the show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:02 pm

Rikkim wrote:@Joy15 wow thanks so much, I'll have a crack at viewing it soon, I love RIKKI, I'll be a bit devo if she isn't F1!

no worries..i think she is! Praying . Yep...i can see you love them....as you have the couple's name IN your account's name Hugesmile
(@Rikkim = RIKKI + m) .... yes yes ( 2 thumbs up for ya... :gotcha: )

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:11 pm

I keep going back to SM activity and the post by @ThankMeLater around May 29 here and if not F1, then I think Nikki could have been back on SM before FRC (since it seems to have been filmed around June 1).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I keep going back to SM activity and the post by @ThankMeLater around May 29 here and if not F1, then I think Nikki could have been back on SM before FRC (since it seems to have been filmed around June 1).

but TML only posted that the sis TAGGED her, right?..was there any other activities on her SM account?

i forgot the details, but IIRC on the US shows sometimes the F1 and the lead were given back their gadget/SMs account prior to FRC (to call the parents, etc)...CMIIW

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:31 pm

^^It was June 8th that the sister tagged her if I'm reading correctly.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91