SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Australia - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Australia - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Australia - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AEF Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:37 pm

This reminds me of MAFS US Season 2 where the women all rallied around each other

"And proving that solidarity in the sisterhood is stronger than any wedding ceremony, Clare said that the support from her new friends extended to last night."

"Erin and her bridesmaids actually came over and watched the episode with me last night, and Christie and Simone watched the episode together up in Sydney."

Read more at http://www.mamamia.com.au/married-at-first-sight-clare-jono-break-up/#2PQihcH8CUQVEzWo.99

AEF

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Australia - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Australia - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:05 am

I watched the latest episodes and the finale should air later tonight but thoughts so far:

Clare and Jono = so uncomfortable to watch them. Glad it was ended and over between them. At least the show allowed them to end it and not drag it out.

Simone and Xavier = I go up and down with them. I am not sure if they will stay together and if they do I am not sure if they will last? I don't know... something doesn't ring true with Xavier to me. He seemed to be acting a bit and more ego than anything else. Not sure.

Erin and Bryce = Erin I think is acting? Things seem normal and nice between her and Bryce but it seems more friendzone than romantic? At least that side is not shown as much and it seems they haven't progressed that much? I am ambivalent either way as to whether they stay together or not and if they do whether it will last? I don't know... Erin I have my doubts about.

Christie and Mark - I really like this couple but don't like it almost seems like the experts made the distance an obstacle on purpose just to stress them out and I can see Christie really is stressed and I don't blame her - she is a saint for making that 6-7 hour commute. Christie also seems to have really fallen for Mark and Mark with her but I am not sure if he would move for her considering the farm (I just hope he doesn't do Farmer Wants a Wife if they aren't together). I have hopes for these two that they may choose to stay together and it may last. Definitely ended up being my favorite couple.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:56 am

Broken heart AND wrist! Married At First Sight star Clare ends up in emergency after an 'epic dance floor stack' while out clubbing with fellow bride Erin

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3556757/Married-Sight-Australia-bride-Clare-Verrall-breaks-wrist-epic-dance-floor-stack.html#ixzz472EqImCk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmicro Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:28 pm

I watched the season finale last night. Here are some thoughts.

First before the finale, Claire and Jono's dinner with the other couples was some of the most cringe worthy television ever. The producers taunted Jono's appearance during this last show, it was over hyped and ended up lasting maybe 2 minutes only. He came off very differently than in previous shows, no doubt because of all the fan support he gathered. Claire came out not so good, again, no doubt because of all the fans reaction on SM. Before this final episode the general show consensus (or what they wanted to feed the viewer) was that Jono was pretty much the worse person ever and that Claire only made a couple of jokes at his expense, after the dinner episode and that crucial but so revealing chat between Claire and the girls, I could sense the editing turning around on Jono and making him the unsung hero, and that's exactly what we got this episode. Of course, it didn't help that Claire seemed a bit immature for her age, basically saying that Jono is like a dog (also shutting up her dogs didn't help her image). Jono was calmed, like he's been throughout the show, I'm sure he said more things but the producers decided to just air what we saw. So they ended up breaking up days before the experiment ended, good for them.

Simone and Xavier. Wow, this couple had all the potential in the world in the beginning and then it just fell flat. Xavier is younger and therefore immature according to the show. Simone is older and therefore more mature according to the show. It seemed to me this was wrong and they both are immature, at least he can blame his age (and like we all saw that is what Simone's mom thinks). Simone wanted the fairy tale life and honeymoon experience, but never mentioned this to Xavier until the last episode we saw them together (and Simone's mom knows her too well and even mentioned this to Xavier). Xavier's fault here was to think that everything was ok just because he didn't get any feedback from her. Simone's mistake was to think that every man knows exactly what a woman wants regarding romance. They were doomed from the moment their honeymoon ended. From the moment she walked in with the experts I knew it was over, she did not wanted to hold Xavier's hand, when Xavier put his hand on her back she just stayed there. Her speech was filled with regret (I'm sorry she had such a bad time) and also a little bit of anger (uncalled I think since the guy was a good guy, just clueless). I can tell he wanted to give the relationship a go, but in the end I think they are both better off separate.

Christie and Mark. This couple looked doomed to me at their wedding, but no, they are still together. Mark must be the sweetest guy on Earth if Christie is willing to do the 7 hour thing every weekend. I think he hit the jackpot and should seriously consider renting the farm and moving with her for a little while. I hope they make it. My wish is that Mark moves with her, they enjoy a year or two and then have kids and start thinking about moving back to the farm, then she can manage her business from far away, or maybe live in the city and plan shot weekly trips to the farm (so Mark can check up on the guys working the farm). I don't know, I hope they make it, I like them. Obviously age is a factor and these 2 are mature enough to know what they want, how they want it and what they need to compromise to get it, I just hope the compromise comes from both and not just Christie.

Erin and Bryce. At first I thought she wouldn't open up to him that much (all that talk about how her walls were always up turned out to be hogwash). They made it in the end (even if the producers made us think they were splitting up with that last scene, they also did the same thing with Christie and Mark). Erin is young but I think she is more mature than we (or her for that matter) give her credit. Remember she called BS on whatever Claire was saying at the dinner table, she tries her best to cook, she cares about him, knows his qualities, etc.

Overall great season, it has a different vibe than the American version, maybe because they are not actually married? Overall great season, better than the first one (though Zoey and Alex are a hard couple to beat on the cute scale).

sdmicro

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:56 pm

Just finished the finale and 2 month update episde.

What a great season. beatingheart  Probably my favorite season (especially when Jono and Claire were gone) from this franchise world-over since it was pretty much drama free.

Simone and Xavier
No surprise to me that Simone chose not to be with Xavier. They seemed to have tension and Xavier seemed checked out and increasingly so. Half of me wonders if he was just putting on an act at the beginning and heck, maybe even making sure that Simone wouldn't choose to stay with him so he could not be the one to break up because before then he was pretty much doing things that seemed to make Simone's choice easier (her wanting romance and he takes her to a football game?). Simone also seemed to want a fairytale so not sure she has expectations too high but I think she made the right call even though she seemed a bit tense herself so a bit of the issues on both their sides. However, if with all this they were pretty drama free too so at least they split without any crazy fights or anything.

Erin and Bryce
For a while I didn't know if Erin was acting or if she just had a personality that can make it seem that way and this episode showed me it's just her personality. She has a full on dry sense of humor and is a riot. I found myself cracking up at her numerous times during the season and even more during the finale. I noticed Bryce thinks she is hysterical too. I also realized her anxiety is a real thing - she gets major hive breakouts with red rash all over and yet she is pretty calm acting and doesn't lose it despite this. Very impressive. Even more impressed at how mature and self-aware/articulate she is. She's just a quirky girl with a good heart and Bryce is an absolute sweetheart. He's probably the most normal guy I have ever seen on reality-tv. Totally chill and yet still in it. I especially loved how drama free these two are. From the getgo they were like they had been together for years and I didn't know if they were heading for the friendzone because they are soooo at ease with one another it is actually very strange to see on reality-tv for me (and also why I thought if they chose to stay together it may not last). I am glad that they not only chose to stay together but are still together. I think they are a perfect match! Bryce is a sweetheart and gentleman and his words to Erin were beautiful... brought a tear to my eye. I think these two would be a great couple to have their own tv show and follow more of their lives. They're just a fun, normal, couple who are both kind and caring people and totally drama free - plus they made me smile and laugh a ton.

Christie and Mark
I was so hopeful that these two would choose to stay together and they did! And are still together! Love it. Mark is such a gentleman, so sensitive and sweet and kinda and also hilarious. He has a dry sense of humor and I just cracked up especially in the flashbacks to the honeymoon when Christie wasn't at all attracted to him and they awkwardly had dinner and Mark is like "so how's the bread" laugh out loud Christie really won me over as well... she is a lovely lady and so warm hearted and caring and open and let herself fall for Mark and it was beautiful to watch. On more than one occasion I had tears in my eyes listening to Mark and Christie talk about how they feel for one another. Totally pulling on the heartstrings. Their journey was a pleasure to watch and they are just such genuine people through and through. Lovely couple and for sure one of my faves.

I am really glad I watched this season and would definitely recommend it. Loved it!  hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:00 pm

starwelcome @sdmicro just saw your post - loved what you wrote! I am glad you enjoyed the season too, I thought it was great! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:05 pm

welcomeyall sdmicro

Thanks for the updates everyone!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:54 pm

Does anyone have a link for this weeks episode? Thanks!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:05 am

Links to watch MAFS AU S3 (Ep 1-7)
@Lovedovez and anyone else let me know if you want me to embed videos as well

Episode 1: http://vodlocker.com/xss84td4jd9t

Episode 2: http://vidbull.com/gmf3ykmoydkl

Episode 3: http://vodlocker.com/98qh3dycsi0w

Episode 4: http://vodlocker.com/ads8kkdd6baj

Episode 5: http://vidbull.com/d73bmwff8odi.html

Episode 6: http://vidbull.com/gmf3ykmoydkl

Episode 7 (Finale and post-show Update): http://vodlocker.com/nzis6pqsncbl

In case links don't work, here is a website with lots of different links for Season 2 episodes: http://thewatchseries.to/season-2/married_at_first_sight_au
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:15 am

Thanks so much, AllAboutLove. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:34 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat May 21, 2016 11:24 pm

Some updates, both remaining couples together:

http://www.thebitbag.com/married-first-sight-australia-surviving-couples-partied-melbourne/152504

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/80169953/married-at-first-sights-christie-on-what-the-cameras-didnt-show

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Australia - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+2
Linds911
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum