SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Idlemess Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:40 pm

Duke702 wrote:I also think they took it too far with Olivia, it was too much about Olivia and got annoying. I felt like the first half of the season was ALL about her being the villain and we didn't get to know the other girls as well. She did seem to isolate herself and cause the drama though, of course not deserving of the bullying. But this show is known to embarrass people , so anyone going on this show has to know it's a possibility.

At times it's all puzzling when I see the contestants all lovey dovey in pictures. I've seen pics of Olivia with the other girls including Emily with their arms around each other appearing as if all is well so I'm going to think it is.

I think that the shows storyboard with major editing makes it appear that Olivia was ott and the girls were trashing her left and right. On the show they made it looked like Olivia could care less about Ben's family member and more about her cankles. Sooooo...
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:46 am

Idlemess wrote:
Duke702 wrote:I also think they took it too far with Olivia, it was too much about Olivia and got annoying. I felt like the first half of the season was ALL about her being the villain and we didn't get to know the other girls as well. She did seem to isolate herself and cause the drama though, of course not deserving of the bullying. But this show is known to embarrass people , so anyone going on this show has to know it's a possibility.

At times it's all puzzling when I see the contestants all lovey dovey in pictures.  I've seen pics of Olivia with the other girls including Emily with their arms around each other appearing as if all is well so I'm going to think it is.

I think that the shows storyboard with major editing makes it appear that Olivia was ott and the girls were trashing her left and right. On the show they made it looked like Olivia could care less about Ben's family member and more about her cankles.  Sooooo...  

I think that Olivia was more gracious than the ladies. She apologized publically and took it all on the chin. I never saw any kind of apology from anyone else. Maybe I missed it? I certainly hope that some of them would publically acknowledge their own part in the way she was treated after reading this article.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:28 pm

Samantha Steffen ‏@SammiSteffen  · 2h2 hours ago  

Coachella was like the hook to Rihanna song "work" I honestly had no idea what was going on.....  Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 1f602  Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 1f3a4
Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 CgRuNMkUAAAqQoB[/quote]

I have no idea what's going on with the way you look Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 2753

Serious question, do they dress in costumes at Coachella?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Samantha Steffen ‏@SammiSteffen  · 2h2 hours ago  

Coachella was like the hook to Rihanna song "work" I honestly had no idea what was going on.....  Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 1f602  Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 1f3a4
Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 CgRuNMkUAAAqQoB

I have no idea what's going on with the way you look Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 2753

Serious question, do they dress in costumes at Coachella?

There is no character to her face anymore. She looks like a doll, in her case I think of a blow us doll.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:32 pm

Holy over-filtering batman!!! Your skin shouldn't look plastic.

Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 87b72b10 Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 86669110 Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:32 pm

Nice drag queen brows.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:47 pm

scary

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:02 pm

She's a beautiful woman who appears to have fallen into the "lets see how I can screw this face up" attention seeking category. Too much makeup, too much filter, just too much!!!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:28 pm

GA, Coachella clothing style is boho 70's style. Most women are fresh faced with headbands or flowers in their hair. The festival is in the desert and the weather is hot.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:39 pm

Thanks Seabear, that's what I thought. I didn't look like that in the 70's!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:51 pm

Seabear wrote:GA, Coachella clothing style is boho 70's style.  Most women are fresh faced with headbands or flowers in their hair.  The festival is in the desert and the weather is hot.  

The flower headband was a trend...is it still at trend at Coachella? Anyways, its a music fest and tons of people do drugs there.. I remember my classmates a few years ago going to that and welp, I heard about the stories after.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:58 pm

Yea it's where Lauren b got arrested last year laugh out loud. Some people do drugs sure, but it's also a lot of different brand parties and a lot of celebs go, a lot about fashion. And yes some flower crowns, braids, flash tattoos, floral prints, fun boho outfits. It's really expensive too.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North