SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2016 9:43 pm

Jaclyn Swartz ‏@JaclynSwartz 24m24 minutes ago

Congrats to the most beautiful bride...and my #bachelor (and now real life) bestie @RachTrue_
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 CiiXlEHXAAAMQlU

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2016 9:46 pm

IG
rachtrue_Cheers to the 1 month countdown!!! #TrueLoveBergs #love #weregettingmarried #30daystogo  @rlustbergjr

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 12912526_991311180935539_1318265089_n

7m
rachtrue_Best #MOH ever, I love my sissy pants #bestdayever #trueLOVEbergs
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 13167339_1719791598279561_980295997_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 15, 2016 10:33 pm

Lots of weddings and babies in Bachelor Nation these days. Congrats to them all. wine

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 15, 2016 10:37 pm

Skipped that Ben F's season, so I don't know this girl. Wishing her a happy married life!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2016 10:44 pm

If I remember correctly, Rachel was in the F6 of Ben F's season. She is a quiet one and their 1-1 date was very awkward, they had nothing to say to each other. And Rachel went on to Bachelor Pad, was "kind of" cheated by, I think was Michael S.? And the worst thing was, she partenered with Nick P. and became the winner, but Nick didn't share the money with her. Everyone was sad for Rachel back then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 16, 2016 12:13 am

peggy0221 wrote:If I remember correctly, Rachel was in the F6 of Ben F's season. She is a quiet one and their 1-1 date was very awkward, they had nothing to say to each other. And Rachel went on to Bachelor Pad, was "kind of" cheated by, I think was Michael S.? And the worst thing was, she partenered with Nick P. and became the winner, but Nick didn't share the money with her. Everyone was sad for Rachel back then.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 3806527698 I wasn't! I laughed...a lot. One of the best reality tv moments ever. They were not very nice to him...Rachel included...and he paid them back...in spades and laughed all the way to the bank. Loved it!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 16, 2016 12:22 am

Me too, Sprite. I didn't understand why anyone wanted to see the same boring "split the money" ending we already saw twice before. Who cares about fairness? I wasn't some huge Nick P fan but I thought it was hilarious when he got his revenge on the "cool kids". cheeky

Congrats to Rachel! Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2016 11:04 am

Me three. He played the game IMO, and won.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 16, 2016 4:47 pm

Ashley S & Ashley H were my favorites on Ben F.'s season. Nice to see them both get their happy endings. Smiley

Huge thanks to everyone that celebrated with us over the past couple of days and the amazing people behind the best week of my life! { Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 1f4f7 : @mrwadekoch} #spibergermerger by @ashleyspivey

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 1f49c

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 8367-910 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 I_got_13 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 19, 2016 3:41 pm

Vienna Girardi ‏@ViennaGirardi 2h2 hours ago Orlando, FL

Good bye Orlando. Following my Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 2764 to Palm Beach to be with my best friend, partner in crime and love of my life!

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Ci1a9WDWYAE738d

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 19, 2016 4:02 pm

Wow she looks great there. I didn't recognize her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 5:03 pm

Wow Vienna looks very good and the gent looks very happy with that little crinkle near his eyes. quite telling Jake laugh out loud.

Last edited by reason on Thu May 19, 2016 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North