SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:17 am

She's been very subtle about him on IG. I think she has been seeing him for a while , since after BIP. She just doesn't want to completely show him on sm. I love Clare and can't wait to see if we know who her man is.

Back to top Go down

Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by julychild Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:38 pm

lexforlife wrote:She's been very subtle about him on IG. I think she has been seeing him for a while , since after BIP. She just  doesn't want to completely show him on sm. I love Clare and can't wait to see if we know who her man is.

There is, possibly, a name, Dan Polhamus. From a comment on the above pic:

britthansengram about 11 hours ago
Awwwww @danpolhamus you to are a gorgeous couple!!!! heart_eyes

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:00 pm

Ok, will just keep talking to myself here.

The guy in the pic is Dan Polhamus, concluded because he lives in St. George, Utah, and Clare was in Utah last month.

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dan-polhamus-3a15656

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:08 am

Thanks Julychild, he is quite handsome.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:13 am

He is cute! I am happy for Claire, I simply couldn't help but like her.
Btw, some FB spying leads me to belive he has a son, Hudson(about 9?). Also, he is in the same business as her through Sam Villa, so, good for Claire. ;)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:59 am

Good for Claire.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:23 am

I am so happy for Claire. Smiley

Last edited by ElonM on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:27 am

I'm glad she has a special someone now. He's a cutie from his Instagram avatar (private acct).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:44 pm

So happy for Lindsay (Yenter) and Karl.

Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 13098947_1689758991287016_1804023061_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIzNTY5OTU2MTQ5NTIxNzk5Nw%3D%3D
Karl and I are so excited to announce we have a little one on the way! relaxed #anniversarybaby
@lindsay_swanson_

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:52 pm

^ Me too! I adored her on Sean's season. Crazy to think she left it all behind, other than her friendships with a few of the girls, became a special education teacher, is now married and expecting a baby. Sean had some real gems on his season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:37 pm

Moved from Andi's thread.

cyannceyla wrote:Just a question, since I saw people talking about Kelly and Hunter, what does he do for a living? And any idea how old he is? He looks much older than Kelly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:06 pm

I was curious and looked at Hunter's LinkedIn a while back.  Looks like he's another UGA grad (like Hy Dorfman and Josh Murray).  He has a degree in accounting and an MBA in Business Administration. It appears he has been very successful in the finance world and is shown to currently be working as a portfolio manager for Morgan Stanley.  I'm guessing he's 41 or 42 based on when he started college.

I think Kelly hit the jackpot here. Hopefully she really loves him for him and not his status and money.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North