SELECT CONTENT

Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

adoptdontshop - Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:00 pm

lex24419 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Does anyone have a screenshot of Wells following Vinny? I just went through Wells' following list and didn't see Vinny, but I could totally just be missing it. I do want to point out that the girl on Twitter that posted the pictures of the guys in Argentina posted those pictures 4 days ago, so I am not sure how the timing would work if Wells followed Vinny 4 days ago.  

He's really cute. If he was eliminated on one of the 2-on-1's, at least he made it to the halfway point.

It said 3 days ago when I first checked and then like 2 hours later it changed to 4. Now when I check it doesn't show up in my following, so I don't know if he unfollowed him. but here's the picture from when I screenshotted it the first time:

adoptdontshop - Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Fullsi12

I saw it after you posted, but it does appear that he's not following him now. Great that you caught it. I bet he got an angry call from a producer!

grace8136

Back to top Go down

adoptdontshop - Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:10 pm

He is super cute. Great smile.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:45 pm

Duke702 wrote:
julychild wrote:He has dreams of living in California. Hopefully, going on the show gives him the leg up that he aimed for.

He is from Monterey, CA but now lives in Nashville.

Thanks for the clarification. I took his bio to mean that he one day hopes to live in California. Maybe, he'll make his way back someday.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:05 am

california90 wrote:
lex24419 wrote:Wells started following Vinny on instagram 4 days ago. Looks like he was sent home during the 2 on 1.

2on1 never bodes well. For the most part at least 1 of the pair will be some type of character we don't want to root for/want them to get sent home. I wonder if he falls into that (Olivia, JJ, Ben) or if he's the innocent one (like Jackie Parr vs Tierra on Sean's season).
How do we absolutely know that he was on the 2/1 and not an individual date??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:01 am

He was going to be my favorite! adoptdontshop - Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 2292733854
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:22 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
california90 wrote:
lex24419 wrote:Wells started following Vinny on instagram 4 days ago. Looks like he was sent home during the 2 on 1.

2on1 never bodes well. For the most part at least 1 of the pair will be some type of character we don't want to root for/want them to get sent home. I wonder if he falls into that (Olivia, JJ, Ben) or if he's the innocent one (like Jackie Parr vs Tierra on Sean's season).

We don't. He followed Vinny same day video of Chris announcing extra 2-on-1 was shot. He was either on that date and sent home, or he left on his own, same day.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by lex24419 Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:45 am

julychild wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
california90 wrote:

We don't. He followed Vinny same day video of Chris announcing extra 2-on-1 was shot. He was either on that date and sent home, or he left on his own, same day.

The original video of the 8 guys was put up on April 8th. https://twitter.com/kelskevans/status/718566871663013888

Yesterday it had said Wells followed Vinny 3-4 days ago (depending when you checked) so that would be April 9th or 10th. It could have been an individual date, but since we knew there a was a 2 on 1, it was just a safe assumption. I mean at this point in the competition, wouldn't you only take people on an ID that you're serious about?? JMO

lex24419

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:39 pm

california90 wrote:

Good point. Plus, one guy that I don't think I'll like is Vinny "get this guy a straight jacket" Vinsane and that's the only guy he was following. Could have just been (stupidly) returning a follow though. Lex- Do you know who followed who first?

lex24419 wrote:
julychild wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

The original video of the 8 guys was put up on April 8th. https://twitter.com/kelskevans/status/718566871663013888

Yesterday it had said Wells followed Vinny 3-4 days ago (depending when you checked) so that would be April 9th or 10th. It could have been an individual date, but since we knew there a was a 2 on 1, it was just a safe assumption. I mean at this point in the competition, wouldn't you only take people on an ID that you're serious about?? JMO

I think so. Makes the most sense to me that he was on a 2 on 1. I could see them putting him on a date with the short tatted up guy because many would assume that it's him going home, then surprise... it's Wells. So he may have really screwed up their suspense for that episode. If RS didn't have that info already, he does now. hi

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:13 pm

Vinny didnt make top 8 though right? He's not tat guy right?

IF Wells was on a 2on1 date, I'll have to see.. because I liked Olivia pre-season..didn't expect her portrayal on the show. But if he wasn't or happens to be the guy that opposes a main character on a 2 on 1 date, I'm sure he's a nice guy. But yeah, if anyone gets a 2 on 1 date, it means you aren't really considered. And if he's already following someone, he's probably already out.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:18 pm

Who knows, he could have just been a MOT guy who will little air time because they didn't have a connection, or left on his own, or he could be a villain (I doubt it though). I wish you could have had a chance at the Bachelor because he seems interesting, but my prediction is that Luke is prob going to be the top choice, as a army guy storyline.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:40 pm

california90 wrote:Vinny didnt make top 8 though right? He's not tat guy right?

IF Wells was on a 2on1 date, I'll have to see.. because I liked Olivia pre-season..didn't expect her portrayal on the show. But if he wasn't or happens to be the guy that opposes a main character on a 2 on 1 date, I'm sure he's a nice guy. But yeah, if anyone gets a 2 on 1 date, it means you aren't really considered. And if he's already following someone, he's probably already out.

Right. Not sure when Vinny left. Maybe Lex saw, but he didn't give it away on his own SM that I saw. I didn't know he was gone until that picture of the 8 guys was posted from BA. I meant that if Vinny and Wells were friends in the house, it could be a bad sign because Vinny seems obnoxious to me.

I'm just guessing that it's the tatted guy because it seems like something TPTB would do. Plus, by process of elimination, James, Robby, Luke and the first 1 on 1 guy have had dates, so that only leaves him and the other mystery guy. It leaves Jordan too, but I doubt he was on a 2 on 1.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:52 pm

grace8136 wrote:
california90 wrote:Vinny didnt make top 8 though right? He's not tat guy right?

Right. Not sure when Vinny left. Maybe Lex saw, but he didn't give it away on his own SM that I saw. I didn't know he was gone until that picture of the 8 guys was posted from BA. I meant that if Vinny and Wells were friends in the house, it could be a bad sign because Vinny seems obnoxious to me.

I'm just guessing that it's the tatted guy because it seems like something TPTB would do. Plus, by process of elimination, James, Robby, Luke and the first 1 on 1 guy have had dates, so that only leaves him and the other mystery guy. It leaves Jordan too, but I doubt he was on a 2 on 1.

Ohhh ok fair. I see what you're saying. I can get that vibe too. It would be interesting if she set up him and a guy who already had a 1on1 date and sent Wells home. Most contestants say that 2 on 1 dates are sometimes like 1on1 date after the lead dumps the other person laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
Lennoxcolinrolland
Dessler
rhondam
robinvi
eirekay