SELECT CONTENT

Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

adoptdontshop - Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:23 pm

grace8136 wrote:
california90 wrote:Vinny didnt make top 8 though right? He's not tat guy right?

IF Wells was on a 2on1 date, I'll have to see.. because I liked Olivia pre-season..didn't expect her portrayal on the show. But if he wasn't or happens to be the guy that opposes a main character on a 2 on 1 date, I'm sure he's a nice guy. But yeah, if anyone gets a 2 on 1 date, it means you aren't really considered. And if he's already following someone, he's probably already out.

Right. Not sure when Vinny left. Maybe Lex saw, but he didn't give it away on his own SM that I saw. I didn't know he was gone until that picture of the 8 guys was posted from BA. I meant that if Vinny and Wells were friends in the house, it could be a bad sign because Vinny seems obnoxious to me.

I'm just guessing that it's the tatted guy because it seems like something TPTB would do. Plus, by process of elimination, James, Robby, Luke and the first 1 on 1 guy have had dates, so that only leaves him and the other mystery guy. It leaves Jordan too, but I doubt he was on a 2 on 1.

In regards to Wells following Vinny they have the same profession- radio disc jockeys in common maybe nothing more. I wait to see their actions on show and after before deciding who is obnoxious, disingenuous, or sincere. Everyone is innocent of duplicity in my eyes until they prove themselves otherwise.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

adoptdontshop - Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lex24419 Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:09 pm

grace8136 wrote:
california90 wrote:Vinny didnt make top 8 though right? He's not tat guy right?

IF Wells was on a 2on1 date, I'll have to see.. because I liked Olivia pre-season..didn't expect her portrayal on the show. But if he wasn't or happens to be the guy that opposes a main character on a 2 on 1 date, I'm sure he's a nice guy. But yeah, if anyone gets a 2 on 1 date, it means you aren't really considered. And if he's already following someone, he's probably already out.

Right. Not sure when Vinny left. Maybe Lex saw, but he didn't give it away on his own SM that I saw. I didn't know he was gone until that picture of the 8 guys was posted from BA. I meant that if Vinny and Wells were friends in the house, it could be a bad sign because Vinny seems obnoxious to me.

I'm just guessing that it's the tatted guy because it seems like something TPTB would do. Plus, by process of elimination, James, Robby, Luke and the first 1 on 1 guy have had dates, so that only leaves him and the other mystery guy. It leaves Jordan too, but I doubt he was on a 2 on 1.

I saw Vinny followed Luke on twitter before the top 8 picture was released, but I can't remember what exact day I saw that. hmmm

lex24419

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:33 pm

julychild wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
california90 wrote:

2on1 never bodes well. For the most part at least 1 of the pair will be some type of character we don't want to root for/want them to get sent home. I wonder if he falls into that (Olivia, JJ, Ben) or if he's the innocent one (like Jackie Parr vs Tierra on Sean's season).
How do we absolutely know that he was on the 2/1 and not an individual date??

We don't. He followed Vinny same day video of Chris announcing extra 2-on-1 was shot. He was either on that date and sent home, or he left on his own, same day.
So he could easily of been on the individual date on the 8th as per the schedule that I had??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:53 pm

delete

Last edited by grace8136 on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:55 pm

julychild wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
california90 wrote:

2on1 never bodes well. For the most part at least 1 of the pair will be some type of character we don't want to root for/want them to get sent home. I wonder if he falls into that (Olivia, JJ, Ben) or if he's the innocent one (like Jackie Parr vs Tierra on Sean's season).

We don't. He followed Vinny same day video of Chris announcing extra 2-on-1 was shot. He was either on that date and sent home, or he left on his own, same day.
How is that possible if the date hadn't even happened yet. Meaning, USUALLY with the filming schedules of past, the 2/1 comes after the individual and the group date. IMO since the vid happened on the 9th......I tend to think it was taken on the 8th when the pics were taken and not uploaded till the 9th. IMO, the individual date happened on the 8th. When exactly did he start following Vinney??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:04 pm

lex24419 wrote:
julychild wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

The original video of the 8 guys was put up on April 8th. https://twitter.com/kelskevans/status/718566871663013888

Yesterday it had said Wells followed Vinny 3-4 days ago (depending when you checked) so that would be April 9th or 10th. It could have been an individual date, but since we knew there a was a 2 on 1, it was just a safe assumption. I mean at this point in the competition, wouldn't you only take people on an ID that you're serious about?? JMO
The problem with that though, in most of the past seasons, the 2/1 happens at the end of the week. Meaning it goes like this:

4/8 ID
4/9 GD
4/10 2/1 date.

In past seasons, that has been the outline so feel that they'd keep with it. Also in epi 6 in past seasons, one of the guys that the lead isn't going to take farther is on one of the ID's that week. That happened in Jillian's, Ashley's, Emily's, Andi's seasons....that is what happened. One guy let go on an individual date during that week.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:40 am

Still holding out hope that Wells has a chance at Bachelor. Looking on Instagram, at some pics posted of him , a lot of fans are liking him more so than some of the others from what I can see. If he is really liked he might have a chance without being in the F4. Wasn't Juan p f8? Haha we'll see

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:29 am

Duke702 wrote:Still holding out hope that Wells has a chance at Bachelor. Looking on Instagram, at some pics posted of him , a lot of fans are liking him more so than some of the others from what I can see. If he is really liked he might have a chance without being in the F4. Wasn't Juan p f8? Haha we'll see

Technically he was F7, but I always think of him going as F6 since three guys were eliminated at the RC. Jake was F6. Those two are the only bachelors who were not in the top three since recycling began. Jason was F2. Sean was F3. Chris S was F3, as was Ben.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:12 pm

Duke702 wrote:Still holding out hope that Wells has a chance at Bachelor. Looking on Instagram, at some pics posted of him , a lot of fans are liking him more so than some of the others from what I can see. If he is really liked he might have a chance without being in the F4. Wasn't Juan p f8? Haha we'll see

Me too. I know SM doesn't tell the whole story about someone, but IMO it certainly tells a lot. I like this guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Me too. I know SM doesn't tell the whole story about someone, but IMO it certainly tells a lot. I like this guy.

I like him too based on his IG pics, but I have to wonder how come the other eliminated Nashville guys aren't following him. I could have missed it.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:47 pm

It really all depends on his edit and how much time he gets. He seems fun and he's cute.

I do, however, think he would realistically have a better chance if JoJo picks Luke because 1. I don't think Jordan would take the bachelor gig and Robby might be exposed for his ex girlfriend situation and 2. I think they probably know they struck gold with Luke - went to West Point, fought for our country, good southern boy, he's a bit older than the past lead, etc. so I could see them propping Luke for the lead if he's not picked.

But I do agree, Wells seems like a catch, at least based on his social media IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:51 pm

I don't know if this is the proper place to put this but... if he's not the next bachelor maybe he could be one of the first to arrive on BIP ala Tanner (is this jinxing him?). I LOVE watching the train wreck that is paradise. I also need someone to root for. A lot of these guys, 4-6 of them I think, will end up in paradise, yeah?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
Lennoxcolinrolland
Dessler
rhondam
robinvi
eirekay