SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 52 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

doubles - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Mon May 16, 2016 10:35 am

julychild wrote:"DoA" or not, at least, to speak for some of us who did a little sleuthing, we enjoyed the fact that we were able to learn more about the guys. Hopefully, the board doesn't become  a situation where people become discouraged to sleuth/participate because a season has been tagged as "predictable", going in. We say "sleuthing must go on" but at the same time, you get a sense that it's viewed as a waste of time.

The entertaining part of sleuthing was kinda sucked out of this season (speaking for myself) sad, and it's no wonder the unspoiled threads are more-or-less inactive. Eees okay.

Maybe this is what MF wanted. To take the wind out of spoiler's sails, (RS especially). If F1 is not who we think it is then MF has done his job anyway.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

doubles - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 16, 2016 10:47 am

I think a lot of sleuthing went on already and just as much as in past seasons. 
The season has barely begun and depending on what your sleuthing desire is, there are lots of specifics people love to investigate, because it's fun. 
I will see a fabric or accessory and enjoy matching it up with the specifics. I love finding the helicopter and matching it to it's company and the locations for example. 
Personally, that is a lot more fun for me. The forum indicates others enjoy that as well. 
So there will be plenty for everyone in weeks to come. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 16, 2016 10:58 am

babs wrote:
julychild wrote:"DoA" or not, at least, to speak for some of us who did a little sleuthing, we enjoyed the fact that we were able to learn more about the guys. Hopefully, the board doesn't become  a situation where people become discouraged to sleuth/participate because a season has been tagged as "predictable", going in. We say "sleuthing must go on" but at the same time, you get a sense that it's viewed as a waste of time.

The entertaining part of sleuthing was kinda sucked out of this season (speaking for myself) sad, and it's no wonder the unspoiled threads are more-or-less inactive. Eees okay.

Maybe this is what MF wanted.  To take the wind out of spoiler's sails, (RS especially).  If F1 is not who we think it is then MF has done his job anyway.

Nothing to do with MF, babs.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 16, 2016 11:17 am

Just to clarify since I was the one that posted about DOA....I was referring to the season being predictable for RS to spoil easily (as noted in my original post) & not about the season itself being DOA.

A few folks have done amazing sleuthing so far & I have enjoyed dialoguing with them to come to my own conclusions so far. For me I will watch for the edit & then watch the feet of the top guys a bit more to confirm what we believe the outcome will be. Much appreciation to those who started sleuthing right from when Jojo was announced, awesome work yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2016 12:01 pm

IMHO Sleuthing never ends for some who are sleuthers. There is always something to figure out. Whether the season is predictable or not, it doesn't end until the FRC and then even post show we continue to sleuth IMHO.

There may be some who have concluded who the top three are and there are others that like to watch and piece it together prior to making their predictions. Personally, I don't stop until we have 99.9% confirmation, and even then nothing is definite. This is a sleuthing forum first and foremost. yes For me, it doesn't stop before the show even airs. There is always 'family watch' or friends, or the contestants themselves that provide clues which is all part of sleuthing to confirm speculation or throw doubt. There are plants and chairs and candles to sleuth along with, lightening, sunset, sunrise and on and on. Give yourselves credit as the more experienced sleuthers findings, are what brings the new ones to the forum! :yes:

I like to see a happy outcome, but for me, the sleuthing efforts are what keeps me interested!

It's all good!  yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 16, 2016 12:21 pm

If you are a sleuther, you sleuth. That's what you do.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2016 12:38 pm

The non spoiler threads are not very active right now because they don't sleuth until the season airs. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon May 16, 2016 12:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The non spoiler threads are not very active right now because they don't sleuth until the season airs. Smiley

Once it starts the non-spoiler threads are some of my favorite to read as they don't have the same blinders on we have due to RS and other spoilers. They have some great insight and usually end up getting it right in the end. I am always afraid to post there though in case I say something I shouldn't, but I do like many of their posts.

Personally I am far from being done sleuthing, nothing I have seen yet has me convinced who the F1 is or how they got to be F1. I love when we really start to get SCs to analyze.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2016 1:26 pm

Good Post I agree Tiggerlgh!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2016 7:31 pm

Chase tagged in a pic Saturday May 14th 1:36am

doubles - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Captur23
Chase's thread

Jordans Father SM Saturday May 14th 9:47pm - Indicating "family" vacation.  Luke's g/f posted a pic "yesterday" being Sunday May 15th.

Ash2214 Today at 12:55 pm
At 1:20 yesterday, Luke posted a picture of himself and his girlfriend Lindsay in a car stating that their vacation was beginning, so IMO, it seem like they were headed there yesterday.
Jordan's thread
doubles - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Captur24

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3360p540-jordan-rodgers-bachelorette-12-sleuthing-spoilers

Robby SM Twitter @RobbyHHayes
May 14th 8:58am Can't wait to see my people again! #Family
May 15th 12:18pm Travel comfortably... #Marriott #Itook8pairs
May 15th 3:23pm Pre-Flight Moscow Mule... #doubles
Tweets snipped.

May 14th's comment appears one of excitement, first post after getting his phone back?
Several comments indicate they will see him on Monday. One being:
5:27 AM - 14 May 2016
@ghriscouldwin @IanGlisson I missed #ThePlayersChampionship but how about wings/beers at Hurricanes Monday? Say... 7pm?

The fact that Jordans family or whoever was there, were enjoying a "family" vacation, while Robby was clearly still travelling, to me is a big clue that he may be the F1.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 16, 2016 7:39 pm

How do we know that Jordan was at that family vacation though? Couldn't he have arrived late? Or maybe he didn't go at all.. Robby seems too "free" on social media to be f1 IMO..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 16, 2016 7:44 pm

doubles - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 3806527698
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:How do we know that Jordan was at that family vacation though? Couldn't he have arrived late?nor maybe he didn't go at all.. Robby seems to "free" on social media to be f1 IMO..

I believe folks are speculating not saying categorically that Jordan was in SC Hilton Head on May14th. No one knows for sure per earlier discussions which is ok....At some point Jordan will surface. His silence could imply F1 or maybe not, folks are still sleuthing to find out....jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 52 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290