SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 16, 2016 1:55 pm

At 1:20 yesterday, Luke posted a picture of himself and his girlfriend Lindsay in a car stating that their vacation was beginning, so IMO, it seem like they were headed there yesterday.

We have some solid clues that point to Chase being the F3 guy. In most cases, the F2 person stays an extra couple of days at the last location too. If the FRC was Tuesday or Wednesday of last week, the F2 person would have stayed an extra couple of days, making it difficult for Jordan to travel from Thailand to South Carolina by Friday or Saturday IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon May 16, 2016 1:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Well if Aaron isn't there, which boys, pural is he referring to? There are three boys correct? I'm not sure, I don't know these people.

Yes GA....correct 3 boys. The parents, Luke, Jordan & Luke's girlfriend have vacationed together in the past according to IG postings.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 16, 2016 1:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Well if Aaron isn't there, which boys, pural is he referring to? There are three boys correct? I'm not sure, I don't know these people.
Yes, but I took the "boys" reference just to mean all the boys went to the same high school around the same time. It's easier to say that then to say "since, Luke and Aaron, and Jordan were in highschool."

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 16, 2016 2:00 pm

Luke's GF posted some pics from Hilton Head yesterday. Based on Luke's tweet, they probably got there yesterday.

Using Nick 1.0 as an example, he left the final destination a day before Josh.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 16, 2016 2:00 pm

Ash2214 wrote:At 1:20 yesterday, Luke posted a picture of himself and his girlfriend Lindsay in a car stating that their vacation was beginning, so IMO, it seem like they were headed there yesterday.

We have some solid clues that point to Chase being the F3 guy. In most cases, the F2 person stays an extra couple of days at the last location too. If the FRC was Tuesday or Wednesday of last week, the F2 person would have stayed an extra couple of days, making it difficult for Jordan to travel from Thailand to South Carolina by Friday or Saturday IMO.
So is Jordan just getting to South Carolina? If he's even going/went on the trip...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 16, 2016 2:03 pm

Since Jordan has been MIA...I doubt anyone has a definite answer on his itinerary...jmo. There are a lot of vacationers in SC Hilton Head, best hope is someone who follows the show recognizes the family , snags a pic & posts on SM.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 16, 2016 2:04 pm

mercieme wrote:I just hope production is not telling these guys & their families what to post on SM. The posts from yesterday were OTT & made me suspicious. We kind of need someone to get a pic of this vacay to confirm if Jordan actually showed up to it....I do think the dad is telling the truth though that the family is together on vacay...well not sure about Aaron & Olivia....jmo.

While handlers may encourage the top few to post if theres a slip up to cover it, I highly doubt TPTB are telling the guys to post anything specifically, especially that has been posted in the last day or so (Robby).  Its more what not to post and a slap on the wrist when they give something away.  Then you have some like Becca who had fun purposely, IMO, trying to mislead fans to believe she was F1.  I don't for a second think TPTB told her to do it.  And honestly, most of the time I don't think TPTB actually care that much, unless it's like Kait's snapchat snafu.  Then they just ended the SHV and whisked them away to separate locations to be babysat and seen out in public.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon May 16, 2016 2:06 pm

OOoooh a little intrigue to keep us sleuthing the final one. I like it!! I also agree with GA that Robby's picture's yesterday weren't too disappointed. Hmmmm.... We also have his family with their Rojo hashtags and t-shirts. Hmmm....

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 16, 2016 2:08 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
mercieme wrote:I just hope production is not telling these guys & their families what to post on SM. The posts from yesterday were OTT & made me suspicious. We kind of need someone to get a pic of this vacay to confirm if Jordan actually showed up to it....I do think the dad is telling the truth though that the family is together on vacay...well not sure about Aaron & Olivia....jmo.

While handlers may encourage the top few to post if theres a slip up to cover it, I highly doubt TPTB are telling the guys to post anything specifically, especially that has been posted in the last day or so (Robby).  Its more what not to post and a slap on the wrist when they give something away.  Then you have some like Becca who had fun purposely, IMO, trying to mislead fans to believe she was F1.  I don't for a second think TPTB told her to do it.  And honestly, most of the time I don't think TPTB actually care that much, unless it's like Kait's snapchat snafu.  Then they just ended the SHV and whisked them away to separate locations to be babysat and seen out in public.  JMO.

Thanks LB....I have never seen a spolied top contestant post his travel itinerary from a local / international FRC location before hence why the posts from Robby yesterday seemed OTT to me.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 16, 2016 2:14 pm

^^^ Yea, his posts were different than the norm.  Not sure what to make of them yet but I don't think that TPTB were telling him or any of the other guys what specifically to post.  

We'll just have to keep finding and putting the puzzle pieces together to know how things play out for sure.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 16, 2016 2:16 pm

^however, only a very small group of sleuthers /die hard fans will pay attention to itinerary of contestants, and to those who do, Robbys tweets pique interests which I think TPTB welcomes. IMO

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon May 16, 2016 2:22 pm

Reality Steve just posted episode 1 spoilers.It seems like he does not like Jordan at all. And he still does not know who the final four are question
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena