SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 52 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Thu May 19, 2016 2:49 pm

mercieme wrote:JC, I expect RS to change the F3 & F4 up in the next couple of days and say it was a mix up & it does not matter in the grand scheme of him getting the F1 correct.

I fully expect him to do that. Never really care about who the leads end up with, it's their lives, no skin off my nose. My point was, if he made a mistake with the F3/F4 placement, how do we know he didn't do the same for F1/F2? The last time he got the F3/F4 switched up, it turned out he was equally wrong about the F1!

Whether Jojo is with Jordan or creepy luggage guy, I'm hoping the superb extended preview sleuthers that we have on this board will figure it out, conclusively.

julychild

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu May 19, 2016 2:53 pm

julychild wrote:
mercieme wrote:JC, I expect RS to change the F3 & F4 up in the next couple of days and say it was a mix up & it does not matter in the grand scheme of him getting the F1 correct.

I fully expect him to do that. Never really care about who the leads end up with, it's their lives, no skin off my nose. My point was, if he made a mistake with the F3/F4 placement, how do we know he didn't do the same for F1/F2? The last time he got the F3/F4 switched up, it turned out he was equally wrong about the F1!

Whether Jojo is with Jordan or creepy luggage guy, I'm hoping the superb extended preview sleuthers that we have on this board will figure it out, conclusively.

Yeah....IA....like you once said....if there is a foiler going on then either we sleuth it out or we all find out at the last episode. Yeah I am still all about the storyline from edits regardless of RS's spoiler.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 2:57 pm

What RS said wasn't even surprising. I thought all the hype of "f'ed up season/2 narratives" was gonna be wayyy more shocking and crazy. What he said seems likely with all these people. Boo RS.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu May 19, 2016 3:00 pm

Maybe the surprise is yet to come. Maybe Jordan DID pull out at F2, thereby going with that storyline after all.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 19, 2016 3:01 pm

As of now, I believe his F1 spoiler. There was a major shift in Hope's "likes" after Wells followed/unfollowed her, most likely to DM her imo. I wouldn't be surprised if all of the F8 knew what was happening.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 19, 2016 3:01 pm

THAT is what RS kept hyping? The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 3806527698  How disappointing and predictable. I give Jo and Jordan 6 months. I agree with him though, she'll land on her feet and has potential to be more successful than any of them- including Ali and Jillian. So there is that.

I'm looking forward to a snark filled season that I'm personally NOT invested in. Lots of times that's better than actually caring. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 19, 2016 3:03 pm

It's not what RS says that counts IMO...it's what the rags & media outlets do with RS's scoop & the bigger story that ensue from it. I really don't know or care how RS gets his dirt on these folks, but for Jojo's sake I hope her spolied F1's exes are not going to Radar online or other rags to say more on this matter...jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 19, 2016 3:04 pm

It's funny how most of us thought his inside information was going to be that 1. Jordan is a player and 2. The two narratives were going to be that either Jordan would leave on his own or he would stay. We were correct.

Also, I found it funny that RS was talking about giving JoJo the heads up, telling her to get out of the relationship, etc. He must like her laugh out loud

In reality, most of these guys want the bachelor gig, they get around with a lot of women, etc. I'll wait and see. JoJo is going to need a thick skin and I'm being totally serious when I say she should pull a Mesnick and go after Robby!

Last edited by Ash2214 on Thu May 19, 2016 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 19, 2016 3:04 pm

It doesn't matter to me what RS said. I, as did others, had formed opinions of Jordan from the beginning when they released his name weeks before. I didn't need anyone to tell me, just old fashion sleuthing, which looks like we were right about him.

We aren't done sleuthing yet. yes Nothing is conclusive yet for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu May 19, 2016 3:07 pm

That's the thing. It doesn't matter if they're both cut from the same cloth, it's the public humiliation that I'm not looking forward to. Shaming her and making her look like the fool isn't going to help her reputation.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 3:10 pm

What are they gonna shame her for? Being with a supposed skirt chaser? Big whoop IMO. I really don't see the big deal TBH. It's him that's gonna get torn to shreds, not her IMO. If she really cares for him, that's what's gonna "hurt.", unless she realizes she doesn't want him anymore or something and it's ta ta for Jordan.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu May 19, 2016 3:12 pm

I think she'll be fine. She'll sit down with Chris Harrison during an After Paradise or if they somehow make it longer than that then before the next Bachelor and we will hear how hard it was for her to fall in love with who she thought he was but not who he really was and America will love her again because what girl hasn't been played before? No big deal. Now if (and this might be the biggest of IFs) he changes his ways and they end up going long haul well, what a great redemption story.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 52 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290