SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue May 24, 2016 2:49 pm

I think the Brad 1.0 ending was definitely the way to go here and I think JoJo is one of the few female leads who could've pulled it off. Too bad.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 24, 2016 2:52 pm

bluwavz wrote:I think the Brad 1.0 ending was definitely the way to go here and I think JoJo is one of the few female leads who could've pulled it off. Too bad.

All JMO.
Well since it seem RS got the f3/f4 mixed up...he could of possibly gotten the ending wrong too. *crosses fingers*

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 24, 2016 3:06 pm

I would LOVE it if JoJo dumped both, 'You're both messier than my ex Chad, see ya!'
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue May 24, 2016 3:09 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I hope the spoilers are wrong and she ended up dumping both of her f2. Is that really too much to ask?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but did RS or anyone else already spoil a F1? I haven't been keeping up with this season.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 24, 2016 3:10 pm

Is there any way Chase could be f1? I know about the FB pic but still.. He seems to stay out of the drama from the preview, but then I also wonder if there's no much going on and that's why we don't see much of him....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 24, 2016 3:10 pm

Man I'm the opposite. She MELTED over Jordan 2 seconds after meeting him and almost passed out after their first kiss. Whatever pain comes after the breakup is going to be worth all the fun she had during the show and is having with him now in seclusion. Life is about the experiences imo and her extreme reaction over Jordan is a rare thing to find. It's worth it to explore the relationship to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue May 24, 2016 3:42 pm

Diana wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

YES, he is always bitter!! He is kind to Jordan compared to how he treated and talked about Jef.

Yup. And Ed. That was BRUTAL. Ed didn't deserve even a quarter of the mud RS threw at him. Honestly.
Ed deserved everything everyone threw at him. laugh out loud
spitcoffee
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2016 3:43 pm

SueSt wrote:
Diana wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Yup. And Ed. That was BRUTAL. Ed didn't deserve even a quarter of the mud RS threw at him. Honestly.
Ed deserved everything everyone threw at him. laugh out loud
spitcoffee

Especially all those women's panties.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue May 24, 2016 3:55 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:Ultimately, I think most of us watch for the fantasy, and knowing back story can keep us from over-investing and getting a little crazy about the fantasy. One can still enjoy the show for what it is: a TV show. A chance to pretend. So, while I'm watching, I will pretend Jordan is what he seems to be on the show, and enjoy the chemistry. But I'm not going to join a fan club, work on gifts, get into arguments about who is best for her, and so on. I think we know enough to apply a healthy dose of skepticism.

Like RS or not, he is right more often than he is wrong about this kind of thing. He crowd sources a LOT of information, and patterns will definitely emerge. Does that mean Jordan is for sure not sincere by the end of filming? No. Getting caught by surprise and changing for love is, of course, possible, and even RS admits that. Likely? Not really, but if that is the story someone finds fulfillment with, go for it. Enjoy it. Me? No, I consider it unlikely, but I will be happy to pretend for a year or so. If they stay together for 2 years ... then I might actually believe.

I do feel sorry for JoJo, however. There is no way that this creates something positive for her. Face it, the beans would have spilled even without RS, so even if Jordon did make a 180, that is a lot to contend with, to process, and to sort out. A strong and capable woman like her doesn't deserve to be taken for a ride on TV, and deserves better than the road she is headed for if it turns out he is sincere.

I just realized that a whole lot of romance novels are built on the scoundrel who turned for true love, but do very many people really want that in real life? So much safer on a written page. Or viewed as a reality TV show.

Great Post DWA. You're singing my song. I definitely need to reign my princess fantasy self in. giggling
A 'successful' cad and only 27... hard to imagine he's going to change.
He'll just raise his profile.... have more woman throwing themselves at him.
And you are right, it is the dream for us hapless woman - that WE'RE the one that is going to make the tiger change his stripes. But generally unrealistic... we'll see....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 24, 2016 4:00 pm

Alanna wrote:Man I'm the opposite. She MELTED over Jordan 2 seconds after meeting him and almost passed out after their first kiss. Whatever pain comes after the breakup is going to be worth all the fun she had during the show and is having with him now in seclusion. Life is about the experiences imo and her extreme reaction over Jordan is a rare thing to find. It's worth it to explore the relationship to me.

Yeah.. I kinda agree. I sort of detest when the audience gets on their high horse about who the lead should have picked. The lead has to pick who they have to pick; has to explore who they have to explore. It's their life, their show. Let them do what they gotta do. Snark if you want, but to go on and on, and on and on that they should have picked someone else? Dumb. We don't know what these people are feeling...
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 24, 2016 4:09 pm

Hey if they're going to live their lives on TV, I'm going to have an opinion on their poor choices. No sympathy from me. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue May 24, 2016 4:14 pm

Aside from the obvious chemistry between Jordan and Jo.
Jordan was somewhat of a disappointment to me. I totally 
agree with ^ it is JO's connection not mine that matters.
For awhile last night I thought I was watching.
" The Island Of Dr Moreau" 77 flick. Some strange people. affraidspeechless

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290