SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 58 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityTV - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Tue May 31, 2016 2:41 pm

laugh out loud at his comment to christian's posts. chad is such a p*ssy.

read RS's post on him being butthurt.

california90

Back to top Go down

RealityTV - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue May 31, 2016 2:58 pm

I know. What Christian posted was so tame. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 31, 2016 4:45 pm

RealityTV - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 15 Cjv62RiUgAElhM2
RealityTV - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 15 Cjv62R1VAAAus4G
sarah ‏@sfranklin00 Rome, GA
They belong together !! #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue May 31, 2016 8:24 pm

I actually enjoyed Chad's realness last night vs the other guys writing love songs for Jojo. IMO he was telling it like it is. They just met Jojo, how much in love can they be? I found him funny too in that sarcastic kind of way. I know there is an anger problem with him, and I wonder if it has to do with the many years of caring for his mom and then losing her, as he describes her as the person he would tell everything to. He could still be deep into grieving but he doesn't realize it and is showing up in his anger and short fuse towards others. I don't think he's a bad guy but he does need therapy to resolve that anger issue. JMO
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 31, 2016 9:04 pm

I kept hoping he would choke on some meat and then Alex would be the one who would be stuck doing Heimlich.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:11 am

Beagle wrote:I actually enjoyed Chad's realness last night vs the other guys writing love songs for Jojo. IMO he was telling it like it is. They just met Jojo, how much in love can they be? I found him funny too in that sarcastic kind of way. I know there is an anger problem with him, and I wonder if it has to do with the many years of caring for his mom and then losing her, as he describes her as the person he would tell everything to. He could still be deep into grieving but he doesn't realize it and is showing up in his anger and short fuse towards others. I don't think he's a bad guy but he does need therapy to resolve that anger issue. JMO

The most dangerous men never are bad guys; it is the complexity that makes them dangerous; all the sincere good traits mixed in make it hard to leave them. Not to say I know he is dangerous, but there sure are a LOT of red flags. I do hope, too, that he gets some therapy. Patterns can be changed.

But it is also hard to be sure what is acted and what is real. Still, why would anyone act a serious red flag?

Last edited by dw_a_mom on Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:18 am

RealityTV - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 15 Image46

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:23 am

This guy is hilarious. I mean, it's obviously tongue in cheek, right? He's clearly trying to be the villain. Villians gotta vill and all that. He can't be serious.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:30 am

I love Chad!!! :yes:

Glad he isnt taking it too seriously on SM. He is having a blast and that is the way to go with this show imo. He seems to be doing very okay financially in his IG pictures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:40 am

According to RS, and since it's easily traceable I believe him, Chad bought domains in the names of Robby, Alex, Chase and Derek so that they never can use their own name for a website. Chad is nuts IMO. That's taking it too far.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:02 am

^^ Why not Jordan and Luke as well? Weird to be left out.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:20 am

I'm guessing that perhaps Chad didn't want to get involved with the whole Rodgers name given Aaron is Jordan's brother and Luke has somewhat of a music career. Maybe Luke already has a website with his name or similarly to Jordan, maybe Chad didn't want to go there.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 58 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555