SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ChadforBachelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:38 pm

The Bachelorette's Alex Woytkiw Brushes Off Villain Chad Johnson: 'Chad Is a Chihuahua – He Likes to Bark'

After the intense conclusion of The Bachelorette's two-night event, suitor Alex Woytkiw is speaking out about the show's villain, Chad Johnson – and what he's really like.

"Chad is a Chihuahua – he likes to bark," the 26-year-old Marine told reporters Wednesday. "I'm not concerned for myself or any other guy in the house of any threats that he's made. He's a big talker. I think the show shows that. He never did anything physical because he wasn't going to do anything physical. He just likes to threaten people."

In fact, prior to the rivals' two-on-one date with JoJo Fletcher, Johnson – and his 0 percent body fat – went as far as to threaten front-runner Jordan Rodgers by saying: "You think you're safe for now. One day this ends. And when this ends you go home. And when you go home you think I can't find you? You think I won't go out of my way to find your house? I'm dead f---ing serious."

Woytkiw brushed off this and many more altercations with Johnson: "For us guys and experiencing it, for me I know on multiple occasions we would look at each other and be like, 'Is this even real life? Is this guy really doing this right now.' "

He added, "To me, it was so dark and so weird that it didn't seem real. I questioned why he was there."

That said, Woytkiw came to the conclusion that Johnson's behavior "wasn't fake. I think he was like this the whole time. That's what's important to understand – it's not like he just steps in front of the camera for a group discussion and then acts the way he acts and then we become friends. … Most of us were hypersensitive to him and wanted nothing to do with him."

He added, "What Chad was, was just a bad guy. That was real. The show didn't have to do anything, they didn't have to edit him in any way. He could just show his raw content and people would have the same opinion about him."

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

ChadforBachelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:51 pm

"he was a bad guy." Hmm... What makes Alex an expert on that qualification? Maybe I missed some of those qualifications.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnymicki Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:49 pm

I feel like TPTB watched Unreal last season and were inspired to step it up a notch. Unreal took an unstable emotionally fragile woman and took her off her meds and then just pushed and pushed until she jumped off the roof.

So TPTB found Chad, with all his issues, cut him off his steroids, and then pushed and pushed (because I'd bet anything Evan's shenanigans were producer instigated and encouraged). I think they would have LOVED it if he actually clocked someone.

All my opinion of course :D.
sunnymicki
sunnymicki

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:22 am

If Chad was not physical and you and none of the guys felt afraid then why have Evan run to CH? Why did he tattle to JoJo if Chad wasn't gong to be a threat physically? 

I liked Alex pre-season, now the more he speaks the less I like him. He was a whiny little tattle tale more concerned with watching Chad than dating JoJo. Just shut up Alex or are you such an MOT guy that this is literally the only thing slightly interesting about you that we will have? I am over Alex and the mean boys just as much as I am over Chad. Congratulations, you all suck!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:39 am

sunnymicki wrote:I feel like TPTB watched Unreal last season and were inspired to step it up a notch.  Unreal took an unstable emotionally fragile woman and took her off her meds and then just pushed and pushed until she jumped off the roof.  

So TPTB found Chad, with all his issues, cut him off his steroids, and then pushed and pushed (because I'd bet anything Evan's shenanigans were producer instigated and encouraged).  I think they would have LOVED it if he actually clocked someone.

All my opinion of course :D.

UnReal's motto is, money d!ck power. This season of TB seems to follow that same motto/formula. Imo, this season can go right into the trash bin. The most aggressive guy Chad , brings out the wimps in most of these dudes, Jordan included . :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:27 am

I wouldn't be surprised if Alex was made to say that to make it seem less ridiculous that Chad will be on BIP. Why else would he be talking to producers even?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:15 am

What I do not understand about Chad is that he was gentleman. He was the only one who helped her on the hike and made sure that she was ok at all times. IMO the reasons why JoJo perked up when Alex told her that Chad had threaten to hurt Jordan after the show were because 1) She would/should not tolerate violence regardless of who it was( Jordan, Bobby, Chase, Wells) and 2) Here she is making BBJ her #1 and now she is hearing that he may be a real BB mixing it up with Chad. That is not the person she is looking for either.

Honestly imo if Chad had answer the question with an apology and asked for forgiveness I really think that Alex would have been gone. To her a snitcher is just as bad.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:27 am

I see it, the only BB I see Jo ever tolerating is her BBJ, all the the others, including whiny snitchers, are history with her imo. She was going to tolerate Chad as much as Alex and even annoying Evan, until she heard the key words: threaten BBJ.

Chad is probably an okay guy but the roids and his personal tragedy seem to have really screwed him up for obvious reasons.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:47 am

I totally think Alex would've been the one packing if Chad had never threatened Jordan. There was just no way Alex wasn't going to snitch on Chad so he was a dead man walking once he did that. I honestly don't think JoJo really cared all that much about anything Chad did until that point. I actually thought she was quite sympathetic to him before that.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:54 am

With the way the mean boys were sitting around and talking about him before the date, I kind of wanted Chad to make it through or for both of them to be let go.

Chad has serious issues, he was probably a real pain to be around. But the group of gossiping widdle boys sitting around was pathetic. These are supposed men yet they were all so upset by Chad.  Grow up and ignore him. From what I could see if there was not a cocktail party and JoJo was not around if left alone, Chad left them alone.  And that became the problem, they refused to leave him alone.  I know I was ready for her to throw out Evan, Alex and Chad and when Jordan started sticking his nose in it the morning of the 2:1 date I wanted him to leave too. Enough already, go scratch your balls or work out or paint each other's toe nails, but stop talking about Chad. ChadforBachelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 26 2292733854
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:25 pm

I'm sure being cooped up and isolated from the outside world contributed to the low tolerance of the guys. They couldn't avoid him like they could in the real world. With that being said, the outspoken ones could have held their tongues like some of the others did. I wonder how Alex handled the different personalities when he was in the Marines. I'm sure not all were easy to get along with. If Evan didn't have the backing of the other guys he would have never been so in your face with Chad. He's a whimp and has no ba**s by himself.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:29 pm

bluwavz wrote:I totally think Alex would've been the one packing if Chad had never threatened Jordan. There was just no way Alex wasn't going to snitch on Chad so he was a dead man walking once he did that. I honestly don't think JoJo really cared all that much about anything Chad did until that point. I actually thought she was quite sympathetic to him before that.

All JMO.

Yup. Seriously. All Chad wanted was to be left alone. He wanted to eat, sleep and work out. Big deal. So he doesn't want to play with them and sing stupid songs about JoJo. Who cares? He may not have the greatest social skills, but IMO, these guys are way worse because they were willing to throw him under the bus just to get some extra camera time and a shot at BIP. Please.

This show is getting so stupid and way more OTT than it used to be, that I now side with the "villain" over the supposed "victims" or "good guys". Enough.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555