SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 58 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ChadforBachelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:50 pm

Oh the storyboards would right themselves or we could write them for TPTB. laugh out loud

And instead of red roses, maybe bacon or deli meat wrapped into rose shapes. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

ChadforBachelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:53 pm

I could just imagine all the crazies that would apply for his season! #hidethemeatcleaver
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:59 pm

Bring on the meat!  The dude and the hundreds of pounds he'd devour over the season. ChadforBachelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 49 3806527698

I think he'd give MF a run for his money so that would make it even more entertaining.  ChadforBachelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 49 3806527698
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:00 pm

With Chad as the bachelor MF & co might finally get that Emmy nomination.

Do it MF!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:12 pm

Wonder if the extra "security guards" needed will lower their profit margin? Maybe Jordy can come back during Chaddie's season ....for advice I mean giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:13 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Oh the storyboards would right themselves or we could write them for TPTB. laugh out loud

And instead of red roses, maybe bacon or deli meat wrapped into rose shapes. laugh out loud
I've seen those bacon bouquets. Yum....
Chad would be a good idea, imo. We can all use humor.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:All you Chad lovers need to tweet MF and CO and let them know you want the Chadelor next season.  The season of TC.
Ladybug82

Oh the storyboards would right themselves or we could write them for TPTB. laugh out loud 

And instead of red roses, maybe bacon or deli meat wrapped into rose shapes. laugh out loud

****************************************************************************************

How about they do for the Bach what they did for the 'Ette. Instead of Britt and Kaitlyn it will be Chad and Luke, with the contestants voting. Of course, Luke will win and be the Bach. But some little sweetheart can leave to pursue Chad while cameras follow them around. But this time throw in some second gal who also leaves for Chad, but this one is cray cray and almost ruins things for The Chadelor. This way they don't have to have much drama thrown at Luke either. It's a win win! Are you reading this PA's to MF? If you use it I want a producer credit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:26 am

Please, no!  Pick one single lead and stick with it.  Even if it's not my preferred choice (and I honestly don't have one.  The other three guys in the F3 would make ok choices.  I just wish TPTB would rock the boat and do something different or unexpected.  Which is why I'd be all for a season of Chad!) I'd much rather just know how it is and be done with it.  Then I can decide if I want to watch, attempt and epi and give up or simple follow the boards and SC previews.  laugh out loud

#givemesomeshimmywiththatshake and #somesprinkleswiththatvanilla
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:33 am

hae1001 wrote:I think Chad has been my favorite guy from this season. I have watched the sweet potato video on Leahs IG nearly 100 times now. It kills me everytime laugh out loud
Me too! laugh out loud He does that with all his food. Specifically his meat. He likes to throw his steaks on the grill standing backwards laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:08 am

They could do mud wrestling, turkey bowling for group dates and horse shoes........using his steaks.

Ohhhhh, what fun!!!!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:36 am

BohemianNika wrote:Oh how I miss thee, Chad!

#ChadforBachelor

I was with a friend of mine last night and I was also working on the banner for here and that got us talking about the show. She always watches unspoiled and she told me that she is finding this season very dull. She has yet to watch the last few episodes and she said she stopped watching when Chad left. He was her entertainment on an otherwise dull season.

She said she would love a season of Bachelor Chad!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:21 pm

Sprite wrote:
BohemianNika wrote:Oh how I miss thee, Chad!

#ChadforBachelor

I was with a friend of mine last night and I was also working on the banner for here and that got us talking about the show. She always watches unspoiled and she told me that she is finding this season very dull. She has yet to watch the last few episodes and she said she stopped watching when Chad left. He was her entertainment on an otherwise dull season.

She said she would love a season of Bachelor Chad!

Sounds like her and Mr. Fleiss have some of the same ideas on what is entertaining ...

Well, we've always known his taste had to mirror someone's ... or, actually, a lot of someone's ...

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 58 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555