SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Page 22 of 86 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 54 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:24 pm

I'm thinking it might be as simple as kate and Naz were the bottom 2 and Naz couldn't take it. It would've been just the thousand times she lands there so i can understand that plus her having a rough week with the falling into water.

If Kate was the solo date, we can say that she didn't get the rose.
However, Jordan just put up his time at the CP with Kate on his intagram with the caption:
jordypordypuddingpie wrote:If you go down to the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise.

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 22 Screen10

Whatever that means!

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:29 pm

so played image per image and indeed kate is saying something, naz shake her head and cry, and while kate is talking erin is playing with her dress

While we see naz crrying, her voice over is very calm saying: I can't take it anymore.

so it looks like kate gave her hell after her group date return.

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 22 88u10

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:33 pm

HEA wrote:so  played image per image and indeed kate is saying something, naz shake her head and cry, and while kate is talking erin is playing with her dress

While we see naz crrying, her voice over is very calm saying: I can't take it anymore.

so it looks like kate gave her hell after her group date return.

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 22 88u10

I can't picture Naz crying over something Kate would say to her. She is stronger than that and she herself said she doesn't cry.
Also why Kate would do that at the rose ceremony when they seem to both be waiting for roses? Doesn't make sense to me.

I think it something else...jmho
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:33 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:I'm thinking it might be as simple as kate and Naz were the bottom 2 and Naz couldn't take it. It would've been just the thousand times she lands there so i can understand that plus her having a rough week with the falling into water.

However, Jordan just put up his time at the CP with Kate on his intagram with the caption:
jordypordypuddingpie wrote:If you go down to the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise.

Whatever that means!

Yes but why erin is playing with her dress. seems to me that jordan is not there. if erin got the first rose, then can we assume he asked either fleur or gab for a chat in the middle of the RC and kate is giving hell to naz?

ok it is on his instagram

Last edited by HEA on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:37 pm

HEA wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:I'm thinking it might be as simple as kate and Naz were the bottom 2 and Naz couldn't take it. It would've been just the thousand times she lands there so i can understand that plus her having a rough week with the falling into water.

Whatever that means!

Yes but why erin is playing with her dress. seems to me that jordan is not there. if erin got the first rose, then can we assume he asked either fleur or gab for a chat in the middle of the RC and kate is giving hell to naz?

hmm maybe laugh out loud. But personally i can't picture that. I hope it's not that cause the idea alone is disturbing.
Why would someone do that?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:40 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
HEA wrote:

Whatever that means!

hmm maybe laugh out loud. But personally i can't picture that. I hope it's not that cause the idea alone is disturbing.

yeah. the logical thing is that erin got a rose before the RC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:43 pm

So the picture looks like when it is still daylight so it is IMO at the beginning of the cocktail party

jordypordypuddingpieIf you go down to the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise. #teddybearspicnic #thebachelornz #paihia

Jordan - Instagram

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:44 pm

HEA wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:
HEA wrote:

But when though? during cocktail party? Isn't it too late to give out roses during CP?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:44 pm

so rose ceremony is there:

jordypordypuddingpieOpen door #waitangi #treatyhouse #paihia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:45 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
HEA wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:

But when though? during cocktail party? Isn't it too late to give out roses during CP?

so would it be possible that erin had her 2nd 1on1, kate zero date and fleur only 1 date long ago?

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:51 pm

HEA wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:
HEA wrote:

so would it be possible that erin had her 2nd 1on1, kate zero date and fleur only 1 date long ago?

Kate did have a solo date but i don't remember on which episode.
If Erin had the solo date, it's unlikely that she is on the group date too. Unless the group date was with all the girls. Which we can't figure out for sure yet.
Seriously, i think she got the rose during the RC.  theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 22 3806527698

Not helping, sorry
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:53 pm

But kate talking to naz and naz crying in the MIDDLE of the RC?

That does not make sense and it is why I think Jordan or a girl asked him a chat in the middle of the RC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 86 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 54 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

+19
iamreal2u
snowyglow12
GuardianAngel
robinvi
Kashathediva
Idlemess
Sprite
jen689
Aunties_Love
cocoHoney
djogbenyuie