SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bronco18 Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:36 pm

Can someone tell me why Nick and Josh are referred to as #25 and #26, and which is which please??

TYIA blowkiss

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:40 pm

Their mutual ex Ette Andi wrote a book and did not name names instead she gave them numbers I believe Nick is 25 because she cut him loose before Josh who is number 26. Number one is Juan P. Two through 24 are all the other guys she sent home before Nick. Cute isn't it? She's just darling.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:43 pm

Moved from Josh and Amanda's Fan Thread.

atem wrote:I see that their ratings did better this year.  Great, that means this show will keep going for the gutter. :soapbox sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Moved from Josh and Amanda's Fan Thread.

atem wrote:I see that their ratings did better this year.  Great, that means this show will keep going for the gutter. :soapbox sad

Opps! I didn't realize it was in the wrong thread! Sorry guys!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:59 pm

np easy to do!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:03 pm

casjacknick wrote:Their mutual ex Ette Andi wrote a book and did not name names instead she gave them numbers I believe Nick is 25 because she cut him loose before Josh who is number 26. Number one is Juan P. Two through 24 are all the other guys she sent home before Nick. Cute isn't it? She's just darling.

TY! That's what I was sorta thinking, something to do with her book and the guys on her season.
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:24 pm

Oy! For Evan, first kiss with Carly was "butterflies and explosions." Carly said it was "terrible."
http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-paradise-carly-waddell-evan-bass-kiss

I'm with Carly. The kiss looked and sounded awful.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:38 pm

Agreed, terrible kiss. How did you end up engaged to that guy, Carly? You even went to the fantasy suite with him no no This screams desprate imo
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:42 pm

Carly is pathetic. I wish I could see her reaction when Evan tries to make a move on the Notorious Man's woman and tells her she's the one he really came for. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:45 pm

I could not stop laughing watching him caress himself. Tonight will be so good. I just need to remember to finish all food and drink before I sit down to watch.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:41 pm

How bad is the kissing between Carly and Evan is that video?. I want to watch but am afraid I may puke.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 1f49b  25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:01 pm

The kiss must have been great for Evan. He continued solo foreplay afterward with his breasts etc and seemed to be enjoying himself immensely. Embarressed!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
amyisrunning
rc49ers
rhondam
Beagle
Duke702
Luvstruck
bleuberry
megaa
iamreal2u
grace8136
notarose