SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:38 am

I do think there was a lot of editing going on. Tptb setup the storyline perfectly and almost all of SM has fallen for it. At what you get for buying into their bull crap.
I was disappointed with all of Bens girls last night. Maybe lace seemed the best so that's saying a lot. None of them came out smelling like roses. Amanda came off desparate, Leah slightly whacko, jubilee childish, the twins crass, bimbos and judgemental. The only girl that seemed normal and sweet was Sarah. Hopefully her good edit continues for however long she lasts on the show.
Carly and Evan-are we being had?
Daniel is weird and hilarious. Love Vinny but as I watched I kept thinking about his pushy mother laugh out loud. JAred the ultimate chick magnet is a strange one.
Wonder what will happen tonight.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:51 am

I know there's editing and fictional stories and someone else is always to blame for Josh's behavior but what if Andi was telling the truth????
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:58 am

bluwavz wrote:I know there's editing and fictional stories and someone else is always to blame for Josh's behavior but what if Andi was telling the truth????
Well all I hope is Amanduhhhh is furiously gathering her MCM quotes and pics right now otherwise there's going to be he!! to pay if she's not ready for the finale.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:09 am

Amanda and Josh's several gropping makeout sessions was just tacky and nasty (for more reasons than 1.) And the way Josh kisses is completely barf worthy. How do women like that sort of stuff? Eww IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:13 am

Columbia, MD wrote:JMHO but I think Nick V. has outlived his time on this franchise.  If TPTB choose him as the next Bachelor over Luke I will be mighty upset, to say the least.
I'm the opposite Id love Nick to be the Bachelor over boring Luke.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:17 am

bluwavz wrote:I know there's editing and fictional stories and someone else is always to blame for Josh's behavior but what if Andi was telling the truth????

IMO ere is some truth to it. Maybe not everything but some.
What Nick said made perfect sense in his PI. He knows that some of what she said about him was true so it stands to reason that some of it was true about Josh.

Just going logically IMO.

However unreal showed us exactly how by cutting out certain key words (ehich they possibly did) and looping (which they definitely did), they can tell a certain story.

And they have succeeded by far. My first clue of how they were going to edit Josh was the music and the earth quake effect announcing his arrival. Then when they edited the glitter on his pearly whites I knew he was minced meat. This before he had even stepped onto the beach.

Jmo.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:26 am

mizzoufan wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:JMHO but I think Nick V. has outlived his time on this franchise.  If TPTB choose him as the next Bachelor over Luke I will be mighty upset, to say the least.
I'm the opposite  Id love Nick to be the Bachelor over boring Luke.

Yes, yes, YESSS!!!! Me too!! clapping!
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:36 am

bluwavz wrote:
sosleepy wrote:What is the deal with Josh's weird vendetta with Nick?! Like still, even today with the tweets? Dude. You got the girl. Twice. You "won." Give it a rest. He's a tool.

He'll never get over Andi sleeping with Nick and everyone knowing about it. I think his two year grudge against Nick has everything to do with that.

In Josh's mind he was cuckolded for the entire world to see and remember for eternity. He can not ever unsee or undo this fact. It is a direct assault to his own self image. He sees himself IMO as a six foot plus sized phallic symbol. There is no room for anything else. So unless he can perform in his own mind within that image 100%, he is a failure and in his mind there is no room for failure. IMO
Cue the past history: failed athlete, failed financial advisor, failed fiance'.
This whole Amanda thing should be interesting post show. In actuality, IMO, he is more like a hyena than lion and Amanda is the sheep.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:58 am

Sprite wrote:After that barf fest I'm off to catch up on the Olympics and try to catch up on Australian Bachelor.

Agree- couldn't even make the end - switched to Olympics earlier. I'm waiting to see Wells and maybe the last show but they've jumped the shark - both in characters and in over-editing.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:06 am

As I watched I keep thinking this is the same old song with different people for the most part. I fell asleep after the rose ceremony. Not sure this program is worth it any more.
JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:15 am

As I watched all I could think of is how scripted it seemed. The Nick and Josh thing was so obvious and I wouldn't be surprised to learn that they both were in on it.

I'm still on board with the Josh and Amanda romance but I really want Nick to find love with a girl that will love him back.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:18 am

We've gone jaded. I can speak for myself but why do I even watch this garbage? Lol

In a weird way, it's so bad that it is entertaining.

Foe eg. They probably encouraged Evan to approach Amanda who has been all but attached the hip with Josh. For drama and to make Evan look pathetic. well more than normal.

IMO this show has run its course but what do I know?
Does anyone have ratings information ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
amyisrunning
rc49ers
rhondam
Beagle
Duke702
Luvstruck
bleuberry
megaa
iamreal2u
grace8136
notarose