SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rosepetal Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:37 am

In her book, Andi had some positive things to say about 25. So Nick could have been alluding to those positives when he said that some of the things in her book were true. We just don't know what he was referring to. My point is that I just can's see how some of the things that were true for Nick equates to all of the negative things that Andi said about Josh are true. Just saying. Of course all my opinion.

Last edited by Rosepetal on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rosepetal Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:44 am

Just Looking wrote:Josh is something else - so confident and cocky (and very good looking).  I love the way he kissed Amanda but it was pretty full on for just meeting.  I hope he is genuine and not just trying to get back at Nick
I believe Josh and Amanda had met up before BIP had started filming.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:45 am

The bottom line imo is that tptb are throwing Josh under the bus by their little editing tricks. Some of the stuff is on Josh obviously but not all. They (tptb) have got the buzz on this season whether the crew is acting this out or not. Nick on the other hand is getting a redeption. My guess is he made a deal that he would appear for the 3rd time for this. Josh's go around on this show is just the 2nd time so he is fair game for the villain role for tptb.

jmo.

Do you all think that everything is scripted ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:45 am

BIP was unbearable last night, All that was missing
was the pillar of salt. They all need a lesson in
kissing 101. And what the hell happened to Josh?
He looked like his hair got caught in the lawnmower.
Then black dye was put on to cover it up. Evan
and Carly, can we talk? Again, Daniel was the winner
his cometary was worth my time.   25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 1f62c  25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 1f637

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:45 am

Josh is something else - so confident and cocky (and very good looking).  I love the way he kissed Amanda but it was pretty full on for just meeting.  I hope he is genuine and not just trying to get back at Nick

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:46 am

Maybe if Andi's book wasn't all one sided and she exposed herself as much as she did Josh, then I could believe her more. I just can't see Andi being the type of woman to stay in a relationship for 9 months, or how ever long it was, where she was "abused". I know women do but what we know of Andi, she would never be one that would. I still don't believe it. I'm sure that Josh said some hurtful things but Andi is not innocent. What I have learned about her, she is the one that has a mouth on her.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:11 am

babs wrote:Maybe if Andi's book wasn't all one sided and she exposed herself as much as she did Josh, then I could believe her more.  I just can't see Andi being the type of woman to stay in a relationship for 9 months, or how ever long it was, where she was "abused".  I know women do but what we know of Andi, she would never be one that would.  I still don't believe it.  I'm sure that Josh said some hurtful things but Andi is not innocent.  What I have learned about her, she is the one that has a mouth on her.  

Oh, I believe 100% she would stay. Stronger women than Andi have fallen in the trap to stay in not so great situations. Add in the noteriety that came with Josh, the potential shame of the public breakup, the perks they both got being together, and it's captain obvious why she held out for 8 months. 8 months isn't even that long. Really, they are one of the faster Bachelorette burnouts.

What I do know, is that Andi remains well liked amongst producers and the show. Josh... Not so much. I don't think either are angels. In fact, I think both are pretty vile. But I'm not naive enough to think Andi's book is total, pure fiction and Josh is just #blessed and #wronged. Whatever. I'd take him so much more seriously if he owned parts of the book like Nick alluded to, made peace with it. Then and only then could I take him seriously as trying to pursue Amanda.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:19 am

Rosepetal wrote:
Just Looking wrote:Josh is something else - so confident and cocky (and very good looking).  I love the way he kissed Amanda but it was pretty full on for just meeting.  I hope he is genuine and not just trying to get back at Nick
I believe Josh and Amanda had met up before BIP had started filming.

I think, just think do not know... that Josh and Amanda knew of each other or had met and planned on being a couple. The whole relationship with Nick was planned by production. They are all playing their parts. Nick was supposed to "lose" Josh was supposed to "win", in their story line. It was all planned. However, Josh and Amanda might actually like each other and perhaps even fall in love, but I think there absolutely was a script that was planned before the season started. JMO.. I think people are way to gullible in judging them in this show. It is just a lark... and sometime love just happens despite the train wreck of this show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:28 am

These producers and their editing. Last week's promo made it look like Chad was coming back for lots more havoc, etc. None of that...

I guess that was actually from when he was kicked off.

Evan and Carly may be "fake" but they are still "faking" it. I saw somewhere where Carly posted a pic or snapchat where you could tell it was Evan's kitchen or something. Anyway, their matchup makes NO SENSE. And, yes, that kiss was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:31 am

Kashathediva wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
sosleepy wrote:What is the deal with Josh's weird vendetta with Nick?! Like still, even today with the tweets? Dude. You got the girl. Twice. You "won." Give it a rest. He's a tool.

He'll never get over Andi sleeping with Nick and everyone knowing about it. I think his two year grudge against Nick has everything to do with that.

In Josh's mind he was cuckolded for the entire world to see and remember for eternity. He can not ever unsee or undo this fact. It is a direct assault to his own self image. He sees himself IMO as a six foot plus sized phallic symbol. There is no room for anything else. So unless he can perform in his own mind within that image 100%, he is a failure and in his mind there is no room for failure. IMO
Cue the past history: failed athlete, failed financial advisor, failed fiance'.  
This whole Amanda thing should be interesting post show. In actuality, IMO, he is more like a hyena  than lion and Amanda is the sheep.

Really? Andi cheated? When / with whom? You mean Nick fantasy suite?
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:40 am

Judging by the previews it looks like the cringemance that is Carly and Evan only gets worse tonight where she is talking about how she's just not into him and that she has to break it off with him... Awkward that these 2 end up engaged after all of this

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:01 pm

I cannot believe how both wildly entertaining and hugely horrifying this show manages to be at the same time!

My thoughts in no particular order-

Third time's the charm for Nick, he is finally going to be redeemed.  He should consider this a win and go back to his regular life.  He is too old and (comparatively) mature for the current crop in Bachelor Nation.

Josh definitely hasn't gotten over Nick sleeping with his fiancee.

The whole Nick vs. Josh couldn't have been scripted any better (or more obviously), even down to Nick's caption being "Runner-up" (again!).  However, as much as they both were willing to play along, true personality does come out, and Josh is not going to be able to smile this away.  He is nasty.

All of the supposedly engaged couples are not very "root-able":  Grace are dumb, Jam are arrogant and dumb,  Carly/Evan (do they have a nickname yet?) are already dysfunctional.  Although I am curious about how Carvan (?) progress to getting engaged, and I actually find their relationship the most relatable because it most resembles the real world where sometimes one person is more into it than the other and it takes a while for them to come around.  And honestly, they are two slightly above average looking people who may very well be a good match in real life, and their interest in each other doesn't appear to be solely based on hormones.  I also suspect they can have conversations using words with more than 2 syllables, and don't say "like" every 4th word.  Guess I'm a party of one and will root for them, spit trail and all.

Leah was sadly desperate and with a mean streak.  Daniel is unintentionally hilarious.  Jared is so not into anybody again.  Maybe Caila?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
amyisrunning
rc49ers
rhondam
Beagle
Duke702
Luvstruck
bleuberry
megaa
iamreal2u
grace8136
notarose