SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:40 pm

suzq wrote:I was done with Leah when she lied on Lauren, too.  She had the potential of ruining a real love relationship and then wanting to pass the buck when she got flak for it?  That took some nerve. I think that whole situation was actually Leah's audition for BIP (actually producer-driven to stir the pot/create doubt that Leah went along with to get a spot on BIP).  Between RS (even though he is not my fav) and Unreal -- I will  never watch this Franchise or "reality Tv" the same way again.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't care who goes on this show, they all have their reasons, and it makes for more disuccsion here. But if you have children, I don't want to watch your snotty face crying because you miss them. JMHO

This I agree with. Don't whine how much you miss your kids and expect special treatment because you left your kids at home. Enjoy your time and all that, and I have no problem with them.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:21 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't care who goes on this show, they all have their reasons, and it makes for more disuccsion here. But if you have children, I don't want to watch your snotty face crying because you miss them. JMHO

This I agree with. Don't whine how much you miss your kids and expect special treatment because you left your kids at home. Enjoy your time and all that, and I have no problem with them.

IA with you both.  Single mothers deserve an equal chance at love as long as they are treated equally as the other cast members within the theme of the show.  Doting on Juella's whining and motherhood status made her an annoying cast member to watch, along with those who doted on her, IMO.  The only caveat for me, is allowing calls to the kids off-camera. JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:23 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:

IA with you both.  Single mothers deserve an equal chance at love as long as they are treated equally as the other cast members within the theme of the show.  Doting on Juella's whining and motherhood status made her an annoying cast member to watch, along with those who doted on her, IMO.  The only caveat for me, is allowing calls to the kids off-camera. JMO.

They have always done that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:39 pm

Please do not discuss contestants who have not been eliminated during the current ette season.

Those discussions take place here.

BIP JoJo's Contestants

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:11 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:

IDK. This is the second stint in less than a year. The first time she was gone a few weeks, and now again for possibly a few more. That's a long time in a child's life when they are only a few years old. Will it turn them into zombies or serial murderers? Prob not. But IMO someone's head is not screwed on correctly. I remember feeling awful when I had to leave my youngest(then 1) so I could spend 2 weeks in the hospital with my oldest(then 4) and we were able to visit!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:

IDK. This is the second stint in less than a year. The first time she was gone a few weeks, and now again for possibly a few more. That's a long time in a child's life when they are only a few years old. Will it turn them into zombies or serial murderers? Prob not. But IMO someone's head is not screwed on correctly. I remember feeling awful when I had to leave my youngest(then 1) so I could spend 2 weeks in the hospital with my oldest(then 4)  and we were able to visit!

IA.. Kids are so attached to their moms at that age. IMO, Amanda is going on the show to stay relevant enough to keep shilling products.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:59 am

Is there any more word on whether Josh M will be on? I could see him wanting to annoy Andi but he's also on some other reality show.

I always watch this show (and BP before) with zero expectations and every so often it surprises me with a real romance. Not expecting it this season but you never know. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:07 am

albean99 -- I think on these shows it is always best to expect nothing except two hours of mindless entertainment. If there is a real romance, you're right, it is better to be surprised.
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 479

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:13 am

@albean99 RS said in his last reader emails that he doesn't think Josh is doing it.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:12 pm

albean99 wrote:Is there any more word on whether Josh M will be on? I could see him wanting to annoy Andi but he's also on some other reality show.

I always watch this show (and BP before) with zero expectations and every so often it surprises me with a real romance. Not expecting it this season but you never know. no idea

What a riot if Josh M. shows up this season.  Perfect way to goad Andi into an SM metltdown.  laugh out loud

Has there been any discussion about Jubilee being a possible cast member?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:27 pm

MiniDiva wrote:snipped

What a riot if Josh M. shows up this season.  Perfect way to goad Andi into an SM metltdown.  laugh out loud

Has there been any discussion about Jubilee being a possible cast member?

Jubilee Sharpe ‏@JubileeSharpe1 Jun 4
When you end up on a flight next 2 the world's most talkative person, and have no headphones to subtlety say "this is a no talking zone." Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 1f62b

Jubilee Sharpe ‏@JubileeSharpe1 Jun 4
So you end up fake sleeping (girl blonde hair emoji)

question

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam