SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:21 pm

babs wrote:I don't know if this was posted here or not.  Forgive me if it was.

I heard that Leah left because her grandmother died.
I had not heard that.  I hope she and her family are okay.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:37 pm

Where did you hear that?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:03 pm

Duke702 wrote:Where did you hear that?
Leah posted this on twitter...

@leahblock Rest in Peace Gramma. I love you so much, our birthday will never be the same #myguardianangel

I'm not sure when her Gramma passed away

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:38 pm

Duke702 wrote:Where did you hear that?

From someone on another board.  

E
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:56 am

Sarah H is gone now too

So, i was a little bit stalker-ish today... This Lil princess was on our flight from Puarta Vallarta today. She probably won't appreciate my stalker-ish covert picture taking/ posting, but i was to chicken to go say hi. Most may not know who this is, but because my wife makes me watch the bachelor I recognized her @sarahherron. by @jay_bird_83

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 87b72b10 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 86669110 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:17 am

Eek, maybe Caila stole Sarah's guy? Lol

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:50 am

umngirl wrote:Sarah H is gone now too

So, i was a little bit stalker-ish today... This Lil princess was on our flight from Puarta Vallarta today. She probably won't appreciate my stalker-ish covert picture taking/ posting, but i was to chicken to go say hi. Most may not know who this is, but because my wife makes me watch the bachelor I recognized her @sarahherron. by @jay_bird_83

Poor Sarah, always a bridesmaid. Unfortunately, not a surprise. Time to retire from this franchise Sarah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:32 am

^ In this months us weekly magazine, with JoJo on the cover, it said Sarah was coming to Paradise for a "secret" surprise/mission of some sort. I wonder what that could of been...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:53 am

ElonM wrote:I would love to see Caila with Christian.

I thought that I read here that Christian is already gone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:02 am

So if Sarah just left, then RS was probably right that Thursday night was the episode 3 rose ceremony and it looks like the guys must have been handing out the roses. I'm guessing Josh went in on this last episode so when would Caila have gone in?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:58 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ In this months us weekly magazine, with JoJo on the cover, it said Sarah was coming to Paradise for a "secret" surprise/mission of some sort. I wonder what that could of been...
Hmm that's weird. Wasn't she announced as one of the main cast? And Fleiss tweeted about her. Maybe it was secret to the guy she was chasing?

I think if Caila's there, she prob showed up on Tues, so she was there a day or two before th rose ceremony.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:53 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 48m48 minutes ago
(Small BIP SPOILER): Just like Ashley I. & her sister last season, the twins are a package deal this season. One gets a rose, they both stay
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam