SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twins - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:07 pm

Good lawd no, like a special buy one get one free Twins - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 3806527698

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Twins - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 1f49b  Twins - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Twins - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:12 pm

That's so dumb. I really want to know which guy is paired up with one of them.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:15 pm

No surprise about that. I don't really see them with any of the guys though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:25 pm

Safety in numbers  #Twins   Twins - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 1377737533 giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:38 pm

Emily and Haley are worth more if it's a 2 for 1 deal. No one bothers with them if it's just one twin. I hope one of the guys goes to the fantasy suite with both of them. :uptonogoodTwins - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 2498057887:uptonogood
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:27 pm

bluwavz wrote:
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 48m48 minutes ago
(Small BIP SPOILER): Just like Ashley I. & her sister last season, the twins are a package deal this season. One gets a rose, they both stay

Ewwwwww. Of course they are doing this. That way they can keep all those stupid twin sound bites, but only one of them has to hook up with someone (likely Emily).

I'm a mama of twins. I just find this kinda offensive. Probs overthinking it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:58 pm

bluwavz wrote:Emily and Haley are worth more if it's a 2 for 1 deal. No one bothers with them if it's just one twin. I hope one of the guys goes to the fantasy suite with both of them. :uptonogoodTwins - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 2498057887:uptonogood

I don't think it's that the guy gets both girls, that would be ridiculous and weird. It's going to be just like it was with Ashley I and her sister (or what they tried to do until Lauren left). For example, if Emily and Nick are a pair...haley just gets to keep staying for the free vacay. Last year it wasn't like Jared was dating both Ashley I. and Lauren her sister. Lauren got to continue and try to date guys there, she just automatically always got to stay and didn't have to worry about going home. It's not going to be a threesome, and I don't think anyone would ever to agree to that here. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:59 am

I can think of some of the cast that would probably be happy for a threesome. laugh out loud laugh out loud  I don't think that will be the storyline though.... But if it did happen TPTB would be happy to film it and air it.  I'm still bleaching my eyes from Joe and Sam hot tub scene last year. Twins - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 623245435

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:42 am

I would not be surprised if production hinted about the possibility or gave subliminal suggestions for a party of 3. Not that it's going to happen. But I would expect them to use that gift horse.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:18 pm

A threesome with the twins.... Twins - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 3806527698

Mike Fleiss
@fleissmeister So much drama and romance... Monday's episode of #TheBachelorette is incredible and #BachelorInParadise is completely insane!!!!!

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/744595433423396864

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Twins - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 1f49b  Twins - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:33 pm

Uh oh someone just slept with Emily and thought it was Haley and now doesn't know which one he's supposed to apologize to...
Kidding.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:51 pm

I don't think that is far fetched. It's probably a given. Not the sleeping part, the confusing them part.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam