SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:19 pm

In both the episode and season preview she is picking up the rose.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:29 pm

BlackHalo wrote:In both the episode and season preview she is picking up the rose.

Phew....I was panicking there for a second laugh out loud

Thanks for checking & confirming she picked the rose up Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada67 Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:42 pm

I'm more and more concerned about our boy Mike! A 2 on 1? Yikes! Im really starting to worrying that he may not be F1. Need reassurance that there's still hope.

BachCanada67

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:47 pm

Well I was wondering if something unexpected happens and boy did it! We have a scene of Mike on his HTD so there's no worry as to whether he does get a rose. In the preview Jasmine does pick up the rose too.

I still don't know where Benoit is though? We know Mike and Thomas are there now. But where is Benoit? And why did Kevin P go on both the GD and get a SD? Strange.

We will see how it plays out. I could see how Jasmine might want more time with Mike before HTDs. We went from her saying "I could imagine seeing myself fall in love with him" to their next date being a 2-1? Doesn't quite add up so I guess we shall see.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:55 pm

If HTDs are the next stage I can see where Mike and Tom getting a 2-1 makes sense. Kevin P and Benoit need more time with her before going into hometowns so no guy is getting a second 1-1. The front-runners are all stuck on group dates. But they still had Drew as another 2-1 option. Was Jas really considering eliminating Mike. I really don't think so. Hmm.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:14 pm

I keep forgetting that Benoit never had a SD, and it was just extra time on the GD. So I guess it does make sense if there were meant to be HTDs next, she would want to give those guys SDs. I guess it's the things that she said on the SD with Mike that really don't match up with giving him a 2-1, but seen in the context of wanting more time with him, then I guess it makes more sense. I guess we'll see. It is all odd to me, but this episode seems to be the one where the two people I think are F1 and F2 are going to have a dramatic time... Mike and Kevin W.

Last edited by siena on Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:17 pm

mercieme wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:In both the episode and season preview she is picking up the rose.

Phew....I was panicking there for a second laugh out loud

Thanks for checking & confirming she picked the rose up Smiley

This SC goes is taken just before  the one above. She's crying and seems conflicted, and it shows her saying, "... but I don't want to make the wrong decision."

bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 But%20I%20dont%20want%20to%20make%20the%20wrong%20decision_zpsrf6nzmbk

My SC from W network season's preview
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:12 pm

OMG so I wake up to find out that mike is on the 2 on 1 date in Morocco!! bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 2292733854 that's doing my head in :headbanging I don't know anyone from a 2 on 1 becoming the f1?!?!? Now I'm thinking its mikhel and Kev w in the f2 and mike f3?! affraid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:30 pm

Is it bad that i dont even care whether it is SQT, SD, 2 in1 or just Mikey stranded in the desert laugh out loud? as long as we get another Jasmike moment giggling .

Quoting Sharleen's blog of Ben-Lo finale :
”. Regardless of the limo exit order or what dress she wore, what topics they discussed in their first conversation, or whether they went skydiving or shopping at Costco on their first date, he would have always chosen Lauren.) As I said above, nothing will keep the best suited, most compatible pair from making it to the end.
On the bolded: thats what keeping me firm in the Mikey train (plus supported by my sleuthing so far) Smiley . He would survive the 2on1, or whatever may come... Smiley

I share the same POV as @BlackHalo i guess... Jas needed more time with him. ...OR just the producers prodding to tickle Mikey's confidence since we know the lead doesnt have any say on who goes on which dates.... duh

Okay...taking off my :rosiecolored now.

@mercieme...here is my theory  Hugesmile :
Does anyone else notice that TPTB loved to throw some stuff to front runners right after the successful date?. KW for instance...had a great date with Jas on epis 3..at CP he involved in an alone time drama despite having a rose already. On epis 4, he was bugged by Mike's 8-pack-Drama...laugh out loud...on epis 5 he was shown in a PI favoring Mike to keep his shirt on. and i expect we get to see his jelly drama again over KP kissing Jas on the coming epis 6.

I suspect they throw Mike some insecurities/doubt too by putting him in the 2on1 date after his successful date last episode. Curious to see what it is exactly...Bring on the drama!...laugh out loud

ETA. i just saw your post @siena :
I guess we'll see. It is all odd to me, but this episode seems to be the one where the two people I think are F1 and F2 are going to have a dramatic time... Mike and Kevin W>> we are jinx again! bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 3806527698 bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 1377737533

Last edited by Joy15 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:35 pm

There's still so much that I've seen/read that adds up to Mike being F1 but of course we'll see how everything plays out. The two people that I think are most likely going to be F1 and F2 are going to have a dramatic episode this week... all contributing to their storylines. We shall see.

In some more positive news, Jasmine and Mike both liked these tweets. beatingheart

bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 2hzsjh3bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 10mud1e
Source: My screenshots

And whatever does happen, just remember how sweet Mike and his father have been towards Jasmine. Warms my heart. :yes:

bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Ml302s
Source: My screenshot

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:37 pm

@siena..YES..and she only tweeted her alone time with MIkey in the desert. (she didnt tweet other guys..so far). Hmmm..thats very telling...IMO. :gotcha:

btw i just responded to your post upthread yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:46 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:OMG so I wake up to find out that mike is on the 2 on 1 date in Morocco!! bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 2292733854 that's doing my head in :headbanging I don't know anyone from a 2 on 1 becoming the f1?!?!? Now I'm thinking its mikhel and Kev w in the f2 and mike f3?! affraid

why? Tessa of Andy Baldwin season was in a 2on1 date with Peyton and she eventually be the F1 anyway.... Dont think that hold much significance. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose